AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought about that, he's an actor and to get into theatre, you have to be able to act, goodness. So why is his acting so poor in interviews and on that 911, nonchalant, detached, etc? When you tell someone to get their butt home, it's because they're in trouble and "she's freaking out", in that tone, means she's exaggerating. If he's done nothing wrong, he could have thought RC hid Isa for whatever reason. The CPS agreement and LE holding evidence so tight from the investigation and the search warrant, in the house,makes me think he has some connection to her disappearance, in one form or another.

Well just because he is in acting and theatre doesn't mean he was real good at it or anything cause I think his singing is what got him there. LOL! I do also agree that it is possible that whatever happened to ISA is somehow connected to him or someone he knows, its possible..which is why I wonder if he isn't being used as a decoy.

When did he become an actor? I thought he was an opera singer

I think the acting just comes from the opera singing and doing the theatrical stuff like plays and also singing.

With all due respect it was your post that said he was an actor that got into theater, and that he did a poor acting job in interviews and the 911 call.

Maybe he wasn't acting, maybe is is a grief stricken parent who has a child missing. There is no class on how to behave when your child goes missing, and as many have said on here - when they have had similar things happen they have acted like fools (ok maybe not fools but when they look back they realise they were not themselves)

Opera singers = performing artists in my mind. IMO, one needs to be able to act if they are singing in a opera - it's not just a concert.

ETA my above post should read "CUSTODY" in regards to Sierra Lamar suspect

Should read "Suspect in custody in Sierra Lamar case - Antolin Garcia-Torres".

(I corrected it)

Apologies for OT and thread derail.

Edit again: Articles now say 1 ct. murder and 1 ct. kidnapping.

Thank you Lark, I thought I was going to have to go thru tons of posts on the last thread to find the actors dressed up for the opera scenes. LOL

If anyone is interested this is the video of the co-worker talking about RC coming in early as well as that Isa usually slept with the boys, but not that night.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-tucson-girl-fbi-steps-involvement-isabel-celis-16208983

Edited ~ To correct video
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/video/solar-eclipse-satellite-15767104?tab=9482931&section=4765066

BBM

I've seen it posted by a lot of people that NG is the only one who reported that Isabel usually slept in her brothers room, but this report is from ABC on 4-25 and it states that she usually sleeps in her brothers room, but not that night.

A friend said that she usually slept with her brothers??

So according to the "official" Isabel website it states that mom left the home around 6:30am.. If true makes it quite possible that if the Celis dogs were barking crazily around 6:30am that Becky wouldn't have been around to have heard them and to become suspicious if the dogs were barking unusually..

This also has me question or ATLEAST think about a couple other aspects.. I'll say that without question I believe that Becky Celis is not involved in her daughters disappearance.. I believe in her 911 call that there is nothing hinky or unusual and that she is displaying extreme anxiety and panic in arriving back home and seeing her baby girl is gone and that her window is wide open with a screen removed as she comments on in the call as well.. IMO you can see her mind is racing with thoughts at what's happened and how someone has come into her home and taken her child.. After stating about Isa's window you hear her immediately going into omg did they come in thru the fence? Over the wall? She's immediately playing it thru her mind in a very real state of panic IMO.. These are some of the last statements made right before the cops arrive and she's able to get off the phone..

I honestly believe this mother is not involved and IMO while there certainly appears to be some very real issues with Sergio that remain unclear.. As for Becky IMO that is not the same and there is nothing of that nature indicating she could possibly have involvement.. My point for stating that I feel that Becky is not involved is this.. In my looking at Sergio as possibly involved(and as much as many may not believe that some of us are capable of looking at the possibility of his involvement.. That couldn't be further from true for me.. I am continually analyzing and comparing and looking at each and every new detail and seeing where it fits and what if any direction is it pointing).. So, in looking at the time the official website states Becky as leaving that morning it again has me reanalyzing the various aspects at play in the case.. As I mentioned it now very much allots an amount of time that Becky could have no longer been in the home when the neighbor states the Celis dogs were barking crazily and heard male voices between her and the Celis home.. This new times fits with why Becky would not have seen or heard this due to the fact if she'd already left the home..

So, I go back and I look at Sergio and his possible involvement .. If he is responsible for Isa's disappearance I feel as many have expressed in that they believe whomever the perp is that the abduction/disappearance happened at some point throughout the late night/early morning hours, as in the cover of darkness and do not believe for a moment that whoever the perp is that the abduction/disappearance occurred in the broad daylight hours.. Therefor in looking at Sergio as the perpetrator having harmed Isa at some point over night.. Then what?? How could he have been certain that Becky would not discover Isa harmed in her room or if already taken and disposed of how could he have been certain Becky would not have looked in and discovered her gone at 6:00 or so at any point prior to her having left for work??? IMO he could not have known.. He in no way whatsoever could have made certain that Becky would not have walked into Isa's room and discovered her harmed or already gone..

So, then I go back to the neighbors claims of dogs and voices right outside of Isa's bedroom window.. Again most have already expressed that they believe that whoever the perp was that they were not removing Isa from the Celis home via Isa's bedroom window at 6:30 am in broad daylight with dogs barking crazily.. So, how does this fit?? How does it fit that if you believe Sergio harmed Isa.. Yet the window wasnt being "staged" (as many have stated they believed to be what was occurring at 6:30am when the neighbor heard voices at Isa's window)..this window wasn't being staged UNTIL 6:30.. So, how could Sergio have made that work?? IMO there's no way he could have.. He couldn't have harmed Isa.. Then disposed of.. Or ATLEAST hid her til he was able to dispose of her.. Yet not "staged" the abduction until 6:30am after Becky had left for work..

There was no guarantee at all in the least that Becky wouldn't have easily opened Isabel's bedroom door before leaving for work.. Therefor before Sergio had the opportunity to "stage" the window abduction.. Those are very huge leaps and bounds that have to reached..to be Explained away.. Biggest and hugest is the assumption that Becky Celis, Isabel's mother would not open her daughters bedroom door that morning.. That just doesn't fit for me at all..

In looking at the disappearance and abduction to have all happened after Becky's having left for work that morning the time frame is of such a small window of opportunity and the sequence of events regarding dogs, voices, and staged windows or not just do not begin to fit at all..

If even looking at this as premeditated by Sergio as in he waited until Becky left the home, enters Isa's room.. Abuse begins and results in Isabel's death.. Isabel is taken and thoroughly disposed of within that tiny window of literal minutes for him to have in order to have so very efficiently disposed of her body that FBI are still unable to locate her remains.. And to have "staged" the scene and have extremely efficiently covered his tracks and evidence of what he'd done to and with Isa.. All within a little over 1 hour.. By 8:00am we have the neighbor state she had family members knocking on her door that Isa was gone.. Along with others in the neighborhood able to vouch that the 14yr old was in tears searching for his sister.. Sergio had the window of opportunity of 60+ minutes to harm and dispose of Isa extremely efficiently.. Stage the scene at the home to look as tho an abduction had occurred.. And having covered up tracks and evidence of Isabel's death and disposal from the home..

Moo is that it just doesn't fit.. It doesn't work.. It doesn't work if he harmed her at some point over night while everyone slept.. Yet the "staging" didn't occur til 6:30am after Becky left.. It doesn't work because there's no way in hell he could keep Becky from easily discovering the deed was already done.. Yet the cover up had not yet been staged..she'd so very easily could've simply opened isabels bedroom door and he had not yet even begun to stage the cover up..There is no way that could have worked that way..

Just as it doesn't work that in a little over 60 mins time that Sergio harmed.. Disposed thoroughly.. Covered tracks/evidence thoroughly.. And staged the abduction to have family alerted and knocking door to door by 8am of that morning.. It just doesn't work.. It doesn't fit..

Just some of my thoughts in looking at the new time of Beckys departure from the home that morning(according to "official" website)..
Back to my puzzle pieces now to see what fits where..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

I don't think opera singers are really that much of actors, more like a broad sketch of a character, with the songs and their singing being the main part of the performance...

I don't see how anyone knows for certain that Sergio is 'acting'. More like a lot of folks have hung him...I've heard this refrain before, about how LE is getting their stuff ready before revealing their big secret and then poof! Nothing happens...

Think 'twas only Nancy Grace that 'established' that Isa usually slept with her brothers,but like a few other pieces of this case it has become part of the 'case' against her parents, particularly her father...

If Sergio is guilty, I think he may have hoped that Rebecca would be the one to find her "gone." That is assuming she was already gone by 6:30AM, and that the barking was unrelated. I can't imagine him leaving her in the bed to be found, if she was not alive.

I guess it is possible he went and took the screen out at 6:30, when Rebecca was in shower, or had just left for work, and he had already left during the night to remove Isabel.

But I don't know what to think. I can't recall a stranger parent than Sergio presents at this time, with his 911 call, and the fact that he has been removed from the boys, and the sense that LE is looking at the family.

A lot of people say how easy it would be for a stranger to have done this...it would be just as easy for someone from within the home, if not easier, IMO. The person inside the home would have the advantage of knowing where everyone else was and what they were doing.

JMO

Interesting, I was watching the video of the vigil. It makes me wonder if she had planned what she was going to say about SC. Maybe she was going over it in her head trying to remember the right words she had planned as she was saying them to the reporters.

My husband's a great father, the kid.., my husband loves those boys, loves my daughter, is a great husband, a great um, a great hu..., a great father to the boys and to Isabel and you know at the end of the stor.., at the end of the day, when isabel comes home, everybody's answers, everybody's questions will be answered.

Yeah.. " At the End of the Story " HMMMMMMMM

Rebecca Celis: "Sergio wants to be here" - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members