Lee Anthony Almosts Hits Protesters

Sparky

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
WKMG just reported that 2 girls, looked to be about 10-12 were almost hit by Lee Anthony when he wheeled into his parents driveway. Protesters were crying and WKMG interviewed the girls. OCSO was also called in again.

watch for it here wkmg.com

Were they even protesters? Just some kids coming home from school? This just makes me sick to my tummy! There's no need to drive like a fool to haul princess Casey around. Simply drive in driveway normal and hit garage remote. What a complete azz! But we do know his driving record, eh? It didn't start recently! PUNK!

This has gone far enough. Something needs to be done to end all this turmoil.

WKMG just reported that 2 girls, looked to be about 10-12 were almost hit by Lee Anthony when he wheeled into his parents driveway. Protesters were crying and WKMG interviewed the girls. OCSO was also called in again.

The protestors CANNOT block the driveway. But with that being said it does not give anyone a license to mow 'em down :). (just my opinion)

I don't think we can consider the minors protesters really. They are just children. Lee had no right to drive like a *advertiser censored*.

Darn! Is there a link to the story? The Anthony family really needs to get their anger under control before they hurt someone badly. If the kids were just walking home from school, I can't help but think that happens every weekday? Good grief.

i sense another ARREST coming soon besides casey

Oh My I wonder if there is another high powered att. for Lee in the state of flordia.:laughbounce:
Ok but in a seriousness what a :curses:

What the heck does OCSO stand for? I can guess that OC strands for Orlando City but what does SO stand for? Can you help an inquiring sista out?

If Casey would just open her yap and woman-up to what happened- all of this would stop. So, in the end I blame CASEY!

I don't agree with the protest but just like Casey, it's their right. But minor children almost hurt due to PUNK driving? That's Lee's fault, it's immature!

Darn! Is there a link to the story? The Anthony family really needs to get their anger under control before they hurt someone badly. If the kids were just walking home from school, I can't help but think that happens every weekday? Good grief.
Where does the info that the girls were walking home from school come from? It's almost 6pm, school's been out for hours.

What the heck does OCSO stand for? I can guess that OC strands for Orlando City but what does SO stand for? Can you help an inquiring sista out?

Orange County Sheriffs office

Maybe they should move their a's and go home!!

Oh My I wonder if there is another high powered att. for Lee in the state of flordia.:laughbounce:
Ok but in a seriousness what a :curses:

I am not sure if the new lawyer represents just Cindy and George. I would wonder if Lee is also covered.

OSCO = Orange County Sheriff's Office
OSCD = Orange County Sheriff's Department

Used interchangeably..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members