Tampering Investigation Who? What? When? Where? We already know why!

sleutherontheside

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for making this separate thread. Can't wait for our lawyers to sign on and comment on this "bombshell".

Well, it looks like we have LB tampering with documents by signing her name and the names of at least two other TES searchers to say Caylee wasn't there to impress her new BFF's, the A's.

We've got Mort and Lyons tampering with TES witnesses to get them to say that Caylee's body wasn't there or just harassing people that happened to step onto Suburban drive.

And we've got Baez tampering with at least one document, putting Conway's name on it without Conway's permission, alleging a special situation between Nejame, Conway, and the A's to look at TES records.

Lots of tamperin' goin' on here, folks. And it's finally in writing and coming to light.

Wow, and all of this involves TES. I'm betting Baez wishes he had never heard of TES right now...

Don't forget Mort generating statements for witnesses.

Also in Brad's interview he mentions that JB represented to the court that he (BC) was aware of exculpatory TES documents, when he was not. And while BC was in the room!

Unmitigated gall. Agree with TO--can't wait to hear our legal eagles chime in on the ramifications for the murder trial!

Let me just put in my two cents here...doesn't make or break the case, but just, IMO shows how serious this investigation is. I have worked for a civil Plaintiffs firm wherein if you had a potential medical malpractice case, you had to go practically across the country to find an expert to testify against a doctor. It is just an unwritten rule that doctors don't testify against doctors, and LAWYERS DON'T TESTIFY AGAINST LAWYERS. All I can say is that JB's actions are so egregious that BC is repulsed. I know he testified pursuant to an investigative subpoena, so it could just be a case "save my own azz", but when you have a local attorney leveling accusations such as this against a fellow local attorney, IT AIN'T GOOD FOLKS.

Don't forget Mort generating statements for witnesses.

Also in Brad's interview he mentions that JB represented to the court that he (BC) was aware of exculpatory TES documents, when he was not. And while BC was in the room!

Unmitigated gall. Agree with TO--can't wait to hear our legal eagles chime in on the ramifications for the murder trial!

Mort generates statements FOR people to sign routinely. It's part of his MO.

I consider it his creative statement practice...kind of like Andrea's creative motions practice.

I consider it his creative statement practice...kind of like Andrea's creative motions practice.

Yeah, but I still sense sliminess on his part. Like he generated those statements in such a way that the TES searchers thought they were signing one thing and they were really signing something else. I just don't think he was on up and up about those generated statements.

How about the 'mystery' (ahem) male caller who left a threatening recorded phone message for Amy Z., attempting to get her to drop the forgery/theft charges that gave ICA the status of "convicted felon?" Sure hope we get to find out who that was, and who put them up to it.

Let me just put in my two cents here...doesn't make or break the case, but just, IMO shows how serious this investigation is. I have worked for a civil Plaintiffs firm wherein if you had a potential medical malpractice case, you had to go practically across the country to find an expert to testify against a doctor. It is just an unwritten rule that doctors don't testify against doctors, and LAWYERS DON'T TESTIFY AGAINST LAWYERS. All I can say is that JB's actions are so egregious that BC is repulsed. I know he testified pursuant to an investigative subpoena, so it could just be a case "save my own azz", but when you have a local attorney leveling accusations such as this against a fellow local attorney, IT AIN'T GOOD FOLKS.

I believe BC had to answer the questions truthfully so "saving his azz" wasn't as much the issue as not lying under oath. He is required to report any wrong doing which he probably should have done when he realized that something was just not right and that could have been when he dropped the A's. And doctors DO testify against other doctors. I worked for a malpractice attorney and we had a file room, huge, filed from the ceiling to the floor of boxes and file cabinets with expert opinions in them. jmo

I found an old post I did.....puts this into even MORE perspective now.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4968243&postcount=62"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4968243&postcount=62[/ame]

Refers to Mort TAKING Joy's photo card from her camera. I think Joy was the first attempt at tampering and when she was deemed too unstable....they targeted LB.

what I can't figure out is why NO stations are mentioning this or releasing it. (the BC police interview). This is HUGE! What the heck is going on?

what I can't figure out is why NO stations are mentioning this or releasing it. (the BC police interview). This is HUGE! What the heck is going on?

Political upheaval in Egypt.

And it's Sunday.

And the media lawyers are probably all in a giant conference room right about now.

Media would never waste a BIG story on the weekend news cycle. They wait for a weekday!!!!!!!!!!!

During the months covered by BC's interview, regarding the LB stuff, wasn't that also a time that we noted an uptick in Mort visits to KC?

(And Soju, meeee toooo!!!! We gots crickets. :waitasec: Is this the calm before the storm?)

Several media sources just announced that the entire supply of Pepto Bismol has been depleted in the Central Florida area.

New shipments are expected to arrive tomorrow.

Hmmmmmmmm what a coincidence.

JK

I believe BC had to answer the questions truthfully so "saving his azz" wasn't as much the issue as not lying under oath. He is required to report any wrong doing which he probably should have done when he realized that something was just not right and that could have been when he dropped the A's. And doctors DO testify against other doctors. I worked for a malpractice attorney and we had a file room, huge, filed from the ceiling to the floor of boxes and file cabinets with expert opinions in them. jmo

Lambchop - oh definitely I know doctors vs doctors happen. But the smaller the community, the harder it is to find without hiring an expert who usually is not in the same town as the doctor being accused. JMO.

AL brought us Mort and then AL left. Any chance she left in part to distance herself from the mess?

I feel that the brain child to a lot of the creative TES searcher tampering was TM -- he was the first so vocal on Caylee being placed after ICA was in jail. Now it might have been shaped by folks like LB inserting themselves with MS trickery but TM seeded the plan. JB bought into it and got involved. What was the timing of TM leaving, was it all unraveling then so he left JB to take the fall?

Now we really need to see Kelly Simms transcript! That's Joe Jordan's first attorney. The pieces of the puzzle are coming together!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime
Back