Auditor Quits Job With Epic Email

Fairy1

VOTE!!!
Reaction score
I strongly believe that auditors hate their lives and try to rationalize every piece of it. "Oh it's just busy season" or "If everybody did the jobs they loved to do then there would be nobody doing the jobs that need to be done." Measley excuses to justify pursuing a useless, meaningless career...

http://shine.yahoo.com/work-money/a...hashtags-and-beyoncé-included--184434185.html

Curious what the fine peeps here think about this.....

Okay - I'll start.

I work in a large corporation and started as an auditor in my company/industry. I have worked in many areas of my industry since then, but am back in finance.

That said, I have found that the new college graduates - regardless of major - are spoiled, entitled little brats - and that's how I see this girl. In my experience, those who are fortunate enough to actually enter the workforce in their field (or any field, really) expect huge salaries, high-fallutin' titles and rapid advancement.

Is this the kind of people we're raising up? My kids are not like this!

Okay - I'll start.

I work in a large corporation and started as an auditor in my company/industry. I have worked in many areas of my industry since then, but am back in finance.

That said, I have found that the new college graduates - regardless of major - are spoiled, entitled little brats - and that's how I see this girl. In my experience, those who are fortunate enough to actually enter the workforce in their field (or any field, really) expect huge salaries, high-fallutin' titles and rapid advancement.

Is this the kind of people we're raising up? My kids are not like this!

Just another entitled untouchable looking for her gravy train. I hope she doesn't get it. jmo

I think her email's hysterical lmao! Some of what she said I could definitely relate to. However, I totally agree with Fairy1 - distasteful.

Just another entitled untouchable looking for her gravy train. I hope she doesn't get it. jmo

I wonder how deep her level of educate is. If its intelligently backed, she'll def be getting job offers, just maybe not as an auditor. PriceWaterhouse is a massive co. I wonder what the salary was like for her to just be able to up & quit like that.

In my last corporate job, I worked with several recent college grads. We had unisex bathrooms and the boys routinely peed on the toilet seats and left it.

Couldn't help but wonder who they thought was going to clean up after them. Their mothers? Other women? IDK.

I'm talking about college educated, supposedly "enlightened men." Men of the 21st century. What are they thinking?

I really want to know......

Just so ya know, I did speak to my son when this all came to light. I will not have that from my own child.

I won't even discuss her level of education. Anyone who says "then" when they mean "than" has lost my respect.

She's cute, though, so I'm sure she'll be fine. And there you have it.

In my last corporate job, I worked with several recent college grads. We had unisex bathrooms and the boys routinely peed on the toilet seats and left it.

Couldn't help but wonder who they thought was going to clean up after them. Their mothers? Other women? IDK.

I'm talking about college educated, supposedly "enlightened men." Men of the 21st century. What are they thinking?

I really want to know......

Just so ya know, I did speak to my son when this all came to light. I will not have that from my own child.

I won't even discuss her level of education. Anyone who says "then" when they mean "than" has lost my respect.

She's cute, though, so I'm sure she'll be fine. And there you have it.

She has a fivehead :truce:

I wonder how deep her level of educate is. If its intelligently backed, she'll def be getting job offers, just maybe not as an auditor. PriceWaterhouse is a massive co. I wonder what the salary was like for her to just be able to up & quit like that.

No way she's getting new job in the actual working world unless it's a stunt. I can see her as a talking head on cnn. I'm guessing that's what she's bucking for.

Fairy1

Courtesy of urban dictionary.com:
"5head
When people fit more than 4 fingers on their forehead, it is no longer called a forehead anymore. It is called a 5head or "fivehead" when they fit all 5 fingers or more on their forehead.
Guy 1: DAMN! that girl's 5head is like BIG, LIKE a HUMMER WINDSHIELD!

Had to look it up myself.
Before further posting on this, will watch the videos tomorrow.

I'm guessing her Monster, Career Builder, or whichever website people post for jobs on is not getting much attention. Every job, no matter what, is exactly like the one she is complaining about, and I don't think she is going to suddenly be "discovered" for the music industry or Hollywood, you still have to put up with all the b.s. (only more with stars afoot), and keep quiet about it.

Too bad she wasted time in College. She could have found all this out about the working world if she had only had a job while doing all of that studying. Any job. They are all the same. Even the President puts up with it.

Frankly BOTH Beyonce and Britney are vastly over rated and 90% hype.
Just sayin.

I guess I can say I am so very happy email did not exist when I was young and in my partying days. I would have never been able to pay the rent, much less any other bills. Lol.

I think she has a serious personality disorder and needs help from mental health professionals.

I think she has a rather inflated opinion of herself. So many grads these days think they're so much better than they are, and that people owe them just for existing. As someone said, it's entitlement. Very immature.

Fairy1

Courtesy of urban dictionary.com:
"5head
When people fit more than 4 fingers on their forehead, it is no longer called a forehead anymore. It is called a 5head or "fivehead" when they fit all 5 fingers or more on their forehead.
Guy 1: DAMN! that girl's 5head is like BIG, LIKE a HUMMER WINDSHIELD!

Had to look it up myself.
Before further posting on this, will watch the videos tomorrow.

Thanks! My ex has a fivehead, so we've been using that term for years. I thought it was common lol

I've read some of her interviews post-resigning, and she sure loves all the attention....!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back