2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

• Swabs from the bottom of two gas cans - probably to see if they had been sitting in decomp. This would help narrow the time Caylee had been in the trunk.
*snipped*

IMHO, if the swabs from the bottom of the gas cans indicate the presence of decomposition it would be about as close to nailing Casey as any single piece of evidence we know about to-date.

IOW...the gas cans were removed from the trunk by Casey 6/24, and at no time prior to 6/24 was the Pontiac known to be out of her control. This would show that a decomposing body was in the trunk of her car while it was in her control.

With this result Casey would be painted into a corner to make the argument at trial that ZFG took the Pontiac pre-6/24, murdered Caylee and transported her in the trunk, before returning the Pontiac to Casey pre-6/24. Good luck w/ that one.

I'm waiting to see what evidence the defense might have to counter the mountain of evidence from the SA. I'm also dying to know what their defense strategy will be.

As far as what the SA might release, I want to see DC's cell phone records on the days he went searching for Caylee's body on Suburban. I'm not sure we will ever know if he had a prepaid cell phone he was using. I think JH said he was using three different cell phones.

The Journal that was found Dated June 21 2003 I would like to Know the publishing date on it Cuz every singal Journals I have has a date when it was published. And I DO believe KC wrote that on June 21 8008!!!

Any interviews of Cameron Campana (TL's roommate) asking him about xanax, xanax usage/availability and what drugs he saw KC using or any drugs she may have asked him to obtain for her.

Absolutely!! I don't think Casey was smart enough to glove her hands when working with the duct tape (as well as the heart sticker), and I hope that evidence will seal the deal for the jury and shut Cindy up for good.

I also hope to see the video tape of Casey's reaction to Caylee's remains being found and how the defense tries to explain it when Casey reacted so nonchalantly when possible remains were found previously.

VERY hard to work with duct tape, gloved.

Wondering if the soil, plant samples etc. from the undercarriage of the car can be traced to the Suburban crime scene and if the soil samples removed from the back yard contain any evidence of decomposition. The State has to have found some direct links to Casey, including prints, once the remains were found. They must have some indisputable "gotcha" evidence, to put the DP back on the table

I think that what we will end up seeing tying KC to the murder of her daughter won't be as dramatic as finding chloroform-making supplies or Caylee's DNA in trunk maggots. I think it will be pretty mundane stuff.

One area we can look for clues as to where OCSO is headed in their thinking of what is important and what is not is to examine the list of items they sent to the FBI laboratory. Here is a general list of items they have sent that we have yet to see results for:

• Caylee's doll "mama" - very broad instructions were given to the FBI to compare it with items found in the trunk, search warrants, and crime scene.
  • Swabs from the bottom of two gas cans - probably to see if they had been sitting in decomp. This would help narrow the time Caylee had been in the trunk.
  • Swabs from the interior of an oil pan - perhaps Caylee's body was moved using this pan.
  • Swabs from a hair iron and from an inflatable bed that were supposedly used at Zannie's - to show they were only used by KC and Caylee?
  • Pieces of a grey cloth material found at crime scene - perhaps to show they were once Caylee's shirt.
  • Miscellaneous white material piece - perhaps to show it was once Caylee's shirt.
  • One small black plastic bag, tied w/unknown contents - what was in the bag? Could it be connected to the crime?
  • Many, many black plastic pieces - attempt to match them with plastic bags taken from the Anthony's and, importantly, with the bag Cindy gave LE June 16...the one containing the items taken from the car.
  • Pink word strips found at the crime scene - perhaps to show it was once part of Caylee's shirt.
  • Henkel duct tape - does the tape found at the crime scene match the tape on the gas can? How common was the tape in that area? Did it match the unrelated strips found close to the crime scene?
  • Miscellaneous blanket found at crime scene - could it have been one of Caylee's?
  • One seafoam/cream rug-with unknown stain - is the stain decomp? Could any of the textile fibers found in the hair mass around the skull match the fibers in the rug?
  • Could any of the textile fibers found in the hair mass around the skull match the fibers in the trunk?
  • Many suspected pieces of pull-ups found at crime scene - do they match pull-ups associated with Caylee?
  • One photograph - I guess this one is to see if the clothing in the photograph is consistent with that found at the crime scene. Perhaps it was in a frame or a matte...and the frame or matte had a heart-shaped sticker similar to the one found on a cardboard matte at the crime scene.
  • World of Disney bag - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Gatorade "Cool Blue" bottle w/ unknown liquid substance, possible toilet paper roll, cardboard and unknown item inside roll - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Beer bottle - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Plastic bag with knot in it - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Single hair found in trunk by Henry Lee; three hairs found in garbage bag by Lee and CSI Bloise (first examination ever for hairs in the bag), and 13 other hairs in the bag found by CSI Bloise after Lee left - are any Caylees?
  • Piece of cardboard matting with heart sticker plus pieces of carboard matting - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Small plastic hairclip (heart design) - was it Caylee's?
  • Sealed paper bag containing napkins - no explanation as to why this was submitted.
  • Swab sample from violet comb in Dora backpack and swab sample from Nice'n Toddler clean wipes (pack) serial #7488754530 - these were collected in early January but no explanation given as to why.
  • (OCSO did not ask the FBI to analyze the pregnancy test)
IMHO, LE probably found textile fibers in the hair mass that matched 1) the trunk and 2) the seafoam green rug, and 2) there was a small amount of decomp on the seafoam green rug.

A lot of the other items are ones I am not sure why they bother. Pieces of shirt, pull-ups - does it matter? They knew it was Caylee.

Excellent compilation- thanks

The FBI latent prints lab did not find anyone's prints on the tape. The tape found at the crime scene was exposed to the elements for six months and probably too deteriorated. The tape on the gas can probably did not show identifiable prints because it was used to plug the vent hole, and whenever it was reapplied to cover that hole, the user probably smoothed it out, smearing any prints.
Do you have the reference for this? The only thing I can remember is a report that said there were no prints from Cindy, George or Lee found on the tape.

I would like to know if there was any evidence of duct tape adhesive on or under Caylee's fingernails.

I would like to see Judge Strickland at trial with his hammer telling GA and CA to ANSWER THE QUESTION!!

This is minor and more of a simple curiosity than anything else ... but I really would like to see JPC's interview/statement to LE.

I would also like to see a report of KC's MySpace/Facebook activity with IP information, including the "Zenaida 22" (Dora the Explorer) Myspace profile that many of us believe KC set up on July 16th!!

The Journal that was found Dated June 21 2003 I would like to Know the publishing date on it Cuz every singal Journals I have has a date when it was published. And I DO believe KC wrote that on June 21 8008!!!

Like you, Barrelracer, I want to see all forensic reports on that diary. I truly believe this mystery could be unraveled very easily with the proper tests. And if it is an old book with June 21, 2008 writing that could be another so called Nail in the coffin!! :behindbar :behindbar
:woohoo:

I would like to see Judge Strickland at trial with his hammer telling GA and CA to ANSWER THE QUESTION!!

Would love to see Cindy try to shake her finger at him and sass back at him as she did with Z's atty. in the depo's!!! She will be in her place but fast!!

I think that what we will end up seeing tying KC to the murder of her daughter won't be as dramatic as finding chloroform-making supplies or Caylee's DNA in trunk maggots. I think it will be pretty mundane stuff.

One area we can look for clues as to where OCSO is headed in their thinking of what is important and what is not is to examine the list of items they sent to the FBI laboratory. Here is a general list of items they have sent that we have yet to see results for:

• Caylee's doll "mama" - very broad instructions were given to the FBI to compare it with items found in the trunk, search warrants, and crime scene.
  • Swabs from the interior of an oil pan - perhaps Caylee's body was moved using this pan.
  • Swabs from a hair iron and from an inflatable bed that were supposedly used at Zannie's - to show they were only used by KC and Caylee?
  • Pieces of a grey cloth material found at crime scene - perhaps to show they were once Caylee's shirt.
  • Miscellaneous white material piece - perhaps to show it was once Caylee's shirt.
  • One small black plastic bag, tied w/unknown contents - what was in the bag? Could it be connected to the crime?
  • Many, many black plastic pieces - attempt to match them with plastic bags taken from the Anthony's and, importantly, with the bag Cindy gave LE June 16...the one containing the items taken from the car.
  • Pink word strips found at the crime scene - perhaps to show it was once part of Caylee's shirt.
  • Henkel duct tape - does the tape found at the crime scene match the tape on the gas can? How common was the tape in that area? Did it match the unrelated strips found close to the crime scene?
  • Miscellaneous blanket found at crime scene - could it have been one of Caylee's?
  • One seafoam/cream rug-with unknown stain - is the stain decomp? Could any of the textile fibers found in the hair mass around the skull match the fibers in the rug?
  • Could any of the textile fibers found in the hair mass around the skull match the fibers in the trunk?
  • Many suspected pieces of pull-ups found at crime scene - do they match pull-ups associated with Caylee?
  • One photograph - I guess this one is to see if the clothing in the photograph is consistent with that found at the crime scene. Perhaps it was in a frame or a matte...and the frame or matte had a heart-shaped sticker similar to the one found on a cardboard matte at the crime scene.
  • World of Disney bag - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Gatorade "Cool Blue" bottle w/ unknown liquid substance, possible toilet paper roll, cardboard and unknown item inside roll - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Beer bottle - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Plastic bag with knot in it - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Single hair found in trunk by Henry Lee; three hairs found in garbage bag by Lee and CSI Bloise (first examination ever for hairs in the bag), and 13 other hairs in the bag found by CSI Bloise after Lee left - are any Caylees?
  • Piece of cardboard matting with heart sticker plus pieces of carboard matting - open-ended analysis requested.
  • Small plastic hairclip (heart design) - was it Caylee's?
  • Sealed paper bag containing napkins - no explanation as to why this was submitted.
  • Swab sample from violet comb in Dora backpack and swab sample from Nice'n Toddler clean wipes (pack) serial #7488754530 - these were collected in early January but no explanation given as to why.
  • (OCSO did not ask the FBI to analyze the pregnancy test)
IMHO, LE probably found textile fibers in the hair mass that matched 1) the trunk and 2) the seafoam green rug, and 2) there was a small amount of decomp on the seafoam green rug.

A lot of the other items are ones I am not sure why they bother. Pieces of shirt, pull-ups - does it matter? They knew it was Caylee.
NOW YOU ARE IMPRESSIVE..
WOW! JWG are you sure you are not a PI - just kidding :blowkiss:
I know some of you have a file at home.

As for me I just want to see one piece that will tie this up.
Nothing so far has a direct link to Casey, unless it is held close to the vest.

I am also suspicious of Drugs, Sex and Rock & Roll that can lead to SODDI.
I still say follow the money. yes I know they are doing interviews to camouflage that part.

As Billy Joel may sing "You may be right and I may be wrong"
but there is another little girl missing in the same area not getting 1/10th of this money, coverage.
And most people that are broke end up with legal aid.
So who is KC??? Why did The Anthony's do a 360 degree turn around?
Who are the 2 guys that did visit Casey at her first incarceration? She did not know them (i forget their names now I asked this in another post with their name listed).
Why the clean up, it is transparent? Why not stand behind CAYLEE?

NOW YOU ARE IMPRESSIVE..
WOW! JWG are you sure you are not a PI - just kidding :blowkiss:
I know some of you have a file at home.

As for me I just want to see one piece that will tie this up.
Nothing so far has a direct link to Casey, unless it is held close to the vest.

I am also suspicious of Drugs, Sex and Rock & Roll that can lead to SODDI.
I still say follow the money. yes I know they are doing interviews to camouflage that part.

As Billy Joel may sing "You may be right and I may be wrong"
but there is another little girl missing in the same area not getting 1/10th of this money, coverage.
And most people that are broke end up with legal aid.
So who is KC??? Why did The Anthony's do a 360 degree turn around?
Who are the 2 guys that did visit Casey at her first incarceration? She did not know them (i forget their names now I asked this in another post with their name listed).
Why the clean up, it is transparent? Why not stand behind CAYLEE?
Are you thinking of Patrick B? He was KC's 1st jail visitor I believe. There was a whole thread abt PB.

The FBI latent prints lab did not find anyone's prints on the tape. The tape found at the crime scene was exposed to the elements for six months and probably too deteriorated. RIGHT ON

The tape on the gas can probably did not show identifiable prints because it was used to plug the vent hole, and whenever it was reapplied to cover that hole, the user probably smoothed it out, smearing any prints.
Tape at crime scene you are 100% on the money!
Not buying this one. about the gas cans ... IMHO "Clean up job".....
Finger prints on gas cans and sheds can be smudged by not missing in their entity.

Are you thinking of Patrick B? He was KC's 1st jail visitor I believe. There was a whole thread abt PB.

Thanks Christee
I did have 2 names too lazy to look it up now. (very sleepy :)) she had 2 of visitors - name not important for the moment. Ill get it in the AM
BUT she did not really know them :rolleyes:
WHO can they be? who may have sent them?

I know I am asking too much :crazy:
I would love to see Casey wake up tomorrow and say this is getting way to scary.
My Caylee is gone, My parent are stars in their own minds :rolleyes:

I better tell the truth or I will never have a chance at seeing another day.

I know I have high expectations from Casey. JUST SAYING...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back