2010.05.10 - Casey Anthony Motions Hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.
BC...they want to know the truth. They may not like the answer and it may be the other side.
Hardest thing is to not talk to their daughter.

Not visiting Casey is nobody's fault except their own, and their daughters.
The part that baffled me was when BC said Casey always exchanges smiles, waves and mouths words to her parents at the hearings.
I thought she made a habit of ignoring them. Which is it BC?

Anklets and whoops...she's already wearing the "Mary Janes". :rolleyes:

Jose also needs to buy KC one of those big suckers that are in a swirl, so she will look about 12.

Perhaps some red twizzlers?????????? Oh wait........that wouldn't be good!!!!

I don't understand how a defense team can have as many attorneys on it as this one does and still present as being so incompetent. Do they not keep up with what each other is doing? Is this some kind of legal strategy to look like an idiot?

Gosh, I hope not cause then they are doing great!

The good thing about hiding their money under a mattress so ZFG can't get any of it (foreclosure proceedings certainly lend to financial woes afterall) is that they can keep their new address hush hush to avoid protestors. It will be a good opportunity for them to hone in on their keen ability at keeping their mouths shut.

I don't understand how a defense team can have as many attorneys on it as this one does and still present as being so incompetent. Do they not keep up with what each other is doing? Is this some kind of legal strategy to look like an idiot?

You could nearly make an argument that Baez is doing this on purpose so CA can claim ineffective counsel later on...but his massive ego wouldn't let that happen I'm sure.

I think he is just naturally incompetent.

I do understand that KC has to be defended, hence all these motions. But I can't for the life of me figure out why none of the defense or family is screaming something like, "the real killer is still out there and we need to be looking!

ya know they never really have...even when Caylee was "missing" they didn't do much to find out who took her....When jb more or less implied that the SA was on some form of witch hunt (for lack of better or exact phrasing...'scuse me but have problems following word for word from jb)--after his client...I mean PLEASE--there is a dead little baby out there and her "mom" is sitting in the chair next to you....pics out there showing a fun happy go lucky "mom" (word again used loosely) and thinking that was alright???? Alright then!!!!:loser::furious:

BC...they want to know the truth. They may not like the answer and it may be the other side.
Hardest thing is to not talk to their daughter.

That's exactly what I hope they get, "The Truth!" Every single gory detail of it, I want the truth to be spoken to Cindy & George with such conviction and detailed graphics that it conjures up unforgettable images of exactly what their daughter did to Caylee. I want the truth to be irrefutable and 110% convincing for them so they will finally accept the fact that their daughter is a monster. Yes please, give them the "truth" they are seeking!

I do understand that KC has to be defended, hence all these motions. But I can't for the life of me figure out why none of the defense or family is screaming something like, "the real killer is still out there and we need to be looking!

This also would be a huge factor if I were a juror. If KC is soooo innocent why then have they never protested that noone is looking for the "real killer"? I sure hope the jury realizes that!

It mad me mad when Baez said that this trial is not about justice (and he said something else), but about money. That mad me so upset. This is about Caylee. How awful not to acknowledge that a terrible, horrific, and very tragic happened. That is why Casey is there. That is why he(Baez) is there (MAKING MONEY). And everyone else is there in the courtroom, those of us watching from across the country and all over. It's about justice for a poor, little, innocent, helpless child, who didn't deserve what happened to her. And, it's about making the monster, (the one who was suppose to love her, and protect her, pay the price for killing her. Maybe he is speaking from HIS position and reasons why he is involved in this case. But, for the rest us, it all about poor sweet little Caylee. She deserves this trial. She deserves the truth to be told.

Jose, how is that 200K FROM THE MEDIA working out for ya? Apparently it IS about money for him.

:woohoo:
Baez: we want, this, this, and this.
Ashton: dude, that's not discoverable. what in ***** are you on?
JP: go back to law school, mr baez, then rewrite your motion and get back to me.
Baez: k

:post Of The Day!!!!!

Did anyone else notice Baez's paralegal give the female sheriff a envelope/letter early on in the hearing and she put it in her pocket of her uniform? I noticed, seen it clear as day! I wonder where the letter/note came from and why would the paralegal give it to the female officer that takes Casey back?

Did anyone else see this?? I'm going to watch the video of the trial and see if I catch it..

This also would be a huge factor if I were a juror. If KC is soooo innocent why then have they never protested that noone is looking for the "real killer"? I sure hope the jury realizes that!

This is exactly why I feel GA & CA are complicit somehow. If they indeed felt their little sociopath was innocent of the murder of their angel grandbaby, they would be shouting from the rooftops "there is a killer out there. Lock your doors, keep a watchful eye on your little ones!"

In addition, I think they would be moving heaven and earth (say hiring independant private eyes) to be searchign for clues as to the "real" kidnapper/killer. Instead, they went on a cruise.

Tells me everything I need to know about what they REALLY believe.

You could nearly make an argument that Baez is doing this on purpose so CA can claim ineffective counsel later on...but his massive ego wouldn't let that happen I'm sure.

I think he is just naturally incompetent.

Watching JB in practice grates on my nerves, and I am nowhere near being an attorney.

However, I do have some concerns. It seems like his strategy is working at least a little bit. He files motions asking for evidence, a lot of these seem to be asking for evidence he is not entitled to, or asking the wrong agency for, and he is seemingly leaving the impression with at least a few by these motions that the state is withholding evidence from the defense.

Just returned from the hearing. The line to get in the courthouse was out the door this morning which may explain why the Anthonys were late. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw KC acknowledge her parents. There were probably 30 empty seats in the courtroom. In my opinion, the jury could be picked in Orlando. Public interest in Orlando is practically nil. It may be in the newspaper and on the news, but people don't talk about it and as evidenced by the empty seats, not many care one way or the other about KC and her problems.

think he mention something like two of them.....

Really? I thought he had been consumed by KC's case...wonder what the ruling were in those cases from Miami.:waitasec:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXJ23WuB5LE[/ame] excellent pics of casey, caylee . casey hardly resembles the pics here anymore - thats why i now say she will look like pollyana by time of trial. they are subliminal and outright in our face changing her image before our eyes. image and how we perceive is 99 percent of their purpose of this.jmo

Any word if we figured out what was in the envelope being handed to female guard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam