2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orlando Executive Airport and she could also fly out of Orlando-Sanford International Airport.

Florida has many many privately owned airstrips for small planes, it could be from any of those.

If anyone has any links to live cams on Hopespring Drive or at the jail, I would appreciate the link. TIA

At Lees's house getting the chilli ready?

Mason tried to throw everyone off course with the statement that "Casey would not be going home" ;) The celebratory bubbly is probably chilling as I type. Champagne and Chili, anyone?

EVERYBODY - Please stay on topic here. This is about FCA getting released. There are other threads for discussing potential wrongful death suits and what happened at the momorial (sp?).

Also - STOP NAME CALLING. STOP. ANY NAME CALLING AFTER THIS POST AND I WILL RECOMMEND THE POSTER FOR A TO.

IT IS TIME TO GET OUR COLLECTIVE SELVES TOGETHER AND REMEMBER WE ARE WEBSLEUTHS!

Thanks,

Salem

Sorry, I thought it was for anything we were following on FOX and HLN tonight.

At Lees's house getting the chilli ready?

Too Funny!! :floorlaugh: At least they remembered to include LA in on the planning of the chili dinner.....we know what happens when everyone leaves him out of everything :seeya:

Mason tried to throw everyone off course with the statement that "Casey would not be going home" ;) The celebratory bubbly is probably chilling as I type. Champagne and Chili, anyone?

The neighbors will start an uprising!!
:slapfight:

Sorry, I thought it was for anything we were following on FOX and HLN tonight.

Well pinkfly -- I think you are right. I think we got merged while I was lazily scrolling along, trying to catch up with everybody.

So.... All discussion should be kept to the HLN stuff!

Thanks! :) :crazy:

Salem

Can we start a Thread With "Where is FelonKC ?"

I would start with CM place in

NEW SMYRNA BEACH FL

Some are reporting it was opened up and being cleaned and new furniture being brought there...

PLEASE no!!!!!!!!!!!

Although, it is the shark bite capitol of the world...

On Intervention they wisk the people away to treatment centers but I am not sure what kind of a treatment center FCA would need.

Seems like him and Baez became extremely close. I found it interesting when he called KC a *advertiser censored* and Geraldo kept calling her that on his show. I stopped watching him because he makes my blood boil. He was totally giving Baez tips and helping him with the trial.

Me thinks that the lying *advertiser censored* remark was just another underhanded way(of many) to drum up "sympathy for the devil".

CM shouldn't be packing if he intends to be in FCA's company. She is a convicted felon and CM isn't LE.

After the fuss JB made about GA buying a gun to commit suicide with, boo hoo FCA could have been taken back to jail.

Oh and the best way to diffuse a situation is to proclaim you are packing heat ---- such class...lol

I saw Mason was packing heat. Wonder what the old guy is carrying, a blunderbuss?:floorlaugh:

....about five hours and killer kc is free...once again, I would like to take the opportunity to thank all of the jurors. Without you, none of us would get to experience this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer