Can Casey benefit from therapy?

What we all seem to forget is that The Felon did all kinds of wrong doing that she has not been brought to justice for. She drove both Amy and TL's vehicles while they were away and without permission. That is car theft. She stole money from her grandfather's nursing home account. She assumed Amy's ID. (That was noted in her sentencing stipulations, though it doesn't seem like she was charged with Identity Theft.)

It has been suggested that when she was pulled over for driving without a license that she gave the name of ZFG. (Has that been proven?) There was a case of DWOL for a ZFG.

She and TL could have been charged with B & E for the time they broke into GA's shed and stole his gas cans and gasoline. That was not her shed to break into.

She is incorrigible and really feels like no social rules or laws apply to her.

All therapy will do for Casey is to educate her in how she should be reacting to various situations. She will come out even more devious than she is now.

I don't think Casey Anthony will benefit from therapy. This woman is beyond redemption. It is up to her to benefit from therapy and this kind of person has no desire to change. I wonder what Casey Anthony's childhood was like? I wonder if she was a bully. Casey Anthony reminds me of Diane Downs or Lori Drew. They are highly narcissistic and social climbers. However, Drew is more conscious about her social status.

No. CFCA cannot benefit from therapy unless it will hone the narcissistic skills she already has. Look at how she dressed and acted the day she thought that she was going to be released. I think that when she does come out of hiding I will see someone who I will dislike even more than I do now, if that is even possible.

I think it is just a tactic to rehabilitate her image. Didn't Tiger Woods go to inpatient therapy for sex addiction when his reputation was tarnished.

I'm not comparing her to a celebrity, it is just the only example I could come up with.

Also, if she needed therapy to reacclimate to society after being released from jail, wouldn't she have gone straight to an inpatient facility?

Casey in therapy is like slapping "lipstick on a pig". This, in my belief, is just a ploy to keep her from going back to do her probation in FL and at the outmost garner sympathy. They only thing gained from all her notorious "fame" is that she will NEVER be able to pull the wool over anyone's eyes again, assume their identity, write checks out of their checkbooks and drive their cars without permission. The only way for her to make money now is that she has to perform for the masses to get it and no one is seriously wanting to put their reputation at stake to put "Pinocchio" on stage and pull her strings. I see JB as the puppet master that no one likes.

In my heart of hearts, I would love to see Larry Flynt pull down his offer of a half a million because she is not even good enough for HIS magazine. What a slap in the face that would be!!! AND he would be a hero for it!!!

IMO therapy will not help Casey.

I've never heard of therapy that fixes one's soul. She has no soul to be found IMO.

They tried to make KC go to therapy but she said 'no, no, no'
Yes she's been black but when she comes back you'll know know know
She ain't got the time and if her daddy thinks she's fine
He's tried to make her go to therapy but she won't go go go

She'd rather be at home with Jose
She ain't got seventy days
Cause there's nothing
There's nothing you can teach her
That she can't learn from Mr Chaney

I dont think she needs therapy. I think she needs a good public stoning.

What does she need therapy for, exactly? Being a liar? You can't magically fix a pathological liar who has just been given the biggest reward and pat on the back EVER for her lying. The lying obviously worked- she's out of jail, isn't she? How can she be motivated to fix something which in her eyes "ain't broke"?

Psychopaths, after committing a crime which they "get away with" are on a high- a high that can last up to a couple of years. This is part of the reason serial killers kill again & again. The high eventually wears off & to reclaim that feeling they get another victim. Personally, i doubt MCA will kill again. I think her close shave with the law frightened her a bit, though I 100% believe she will continue to commit petty crimes like theft and fraud. She feels entitled. This was clearly part of her upbringing and you can't change this when its actually a character flaw, rather than a one-time misjudgement.

The fact is nobody on that DT even had on their radar the possibility that she *wouldn't* be a cash cow with a not guilty verdict. Thats the only reason they took on the case in the first place: the promise of dollar signs to come. The public fury was something they didn't bank on in a million years, so now how do they fix the problem? It's easy. Send her to rehab!

Not only is she in a place where she is secure from being murdered herself by some whackadoo, she's also safe from the press and having any lucrative money shots leaked to the world. Its also a place to live that keeps her out of everyone's hair at least for now, until they can figure out just what the h#ll to do for her living arrangement later. And its the only way the media will potentially go near her- the "therapy" is their ten foot pole.

So no, i do not think she needs therapy, nor will she benefit from it in any way, shape or form unless it serves to add to her bank account in the future. She's in therapy for a lie- the imaginary drowning of her child. You can't give therapy for a fairytale, it doesn't work. We may as call her Tinkerbelle and Baez can be Peter Pan for all the good it will do. Wait- make that Pinnochio.

IMO...There's not one chance in 2/3 of the American People..(per USA Today Gallop Poll) that she will "benefit"..(as in cash dollars)....
As far as her benefiting mentally...yes... she will find another new profession.
Let us not forget if she does end up in a reputable facility there's a very good chance this could backfire on her DT/agent. I've heard that a good lawyer never asks a question he doesn't know the answer to. If it's found that she has no mental issue to blame her actions on then who or what are they going to blame it on then? Are they going to make the findings public...No, so we are suppose to take the word of the fantasy DT or FICA herself...I think NOT!

No, therapy will not help CFCA. She's a sociopath. There is no cure!
I believe this to be another DT tactic of some kind. Maybe to try and make her appear to be human!
She is a criminal with a criminal mind. We all know that, surely the DT does too!
I think the ones that really need the therapy are her lawyers!:innocent:

I think it is just a tactic to rehabilitate her image. Didn't Tiger Woods go to inpatient therapy for sex addiction when his reputation was tarnished.

I'm not comparing her to a celebrity, it is just the only example I could come up with.

Also, if she needed therapy to reacclimate to society after being released from jail, wouldn't she have gone straight to an inpatient facility?

I'm feeling that it's also a way for the DT to house her where there is extra security where they aren't the ones that have to babysit her and it's at a lower cost than having to rent her a place and hire extra security. She's probably wearing them all out with her demands. KWIM?

Forgot to add...No amount of therapy will benefit her. You can not heal what ails her. It's inborn.

No, therapy will not help CFCA. She's a sociopath. There is no cure!
I believe this to be another DT tactic of some kind. Maybe to try and make her appear to be human!
She is a criminal with a criminal mind. We all know that, surely the DT does too!
I think the ones that really need the therapy are her lawyers!:innocent:

Exactly. It is like trying to reason with Adolf Hitler, Osama bin Laden, or Anders Breivik. They are psychopaths like Casey Anthony and in some ways she is no different from them.

Personally, I am waiting for the FALSE MEMORY RECOVERY she will have when she goes into therapy for the "abuse" she endured. Now THAT will be a thread all onto its own. She is so highly suggestible as to what will make her look good for the masses. THIS will undoubtedly be her "ace in the hole" because again the memory that is recovered could be true or false or a blend of both. We will NEVER know because the false reality that she has made up so far has worked for her. Why tell the truth in therapy now? FALSE MEMORY RECOVERY will be her ticket to forever claim that SHE is and has always been the victim. Caylee is gone to her and she is moving on for herself now. She started moving on the second Caylee took her last breathe.

Well she definitely will benefit from going into therapy and appearing to want to get better ... time to heal ? I think not ...

No doubt, KC's got some issues to deal with now but they relate directly to her predicament now, being a pariah that news orgs won't touch .. she's too hated and THAT'S got to really be frustrating her ... hissy fits and all ...

It may be sinking in that her instant wealth is not going to happen, at least not right now and the world hates her ... she's alone and has to stay hidden and I'll bet she's not liking that one single bit

I agree with those that say that signing into a mental health facility is the best thing she and her team could do right now ... she'll get security and room and board ... oh, and that therapy she wants so badly ... to grieve .. BS

Personally, I am waiting for the FALSE MEMORY RECOVERY she will have when she goes into therapy for the "abuse" she endured. Now THAT will be a thread all onto its own. She is so highly suggestible as to what will make her look good for the masses. THIS will undoubtedly be her "ace in the hole" because again the memory that is recovered could be true or false or a blend of both. We will NEVER know because the false reality that she has made up so far has worked for her. Why tell the truth in therapy now? FALSE MEMORY RECOVERY will be her ticket to forever claim that SHE is and has always been the victim. Caylee is gone to her and she is moving on for herself now. She started moving on the second Caylee took her last breathe.

Ack!!! False Memory Recovery!!! :pullhair: :pullhair: :pullhair: :croc:
If I start hearing about any kind of memory recovery I will go completely nuts. That whooey died a way too slow a death to suit me, thank you very much and in the meantime, thousands of lives were ruined!!!

I just am not buying her story of needing therapy. That she needs to deal with the death of her daughter? The death that she caused, she needs therapy for. NOT!

I really believe she is doing this because she see's how much she is not "liked". She wants to now look like a caring grieving mother so she can come back into society and just reap all the benefits as if she were a good citizen/mother. :loser:

And as well I believe it is only a ploy so she can avoid and "bills" as far as this case.

I get the feeling that any therapy talk is from the defense team..........not Casey. And I think the reason they are putting it out there is to try to make Casey look "normal". Most of us would need therapy just for losing our child and the other things that have happened. So, Jose and co. probably have been told to do everything they can now to make Casey look like any other person whose child died and she herself didn't commit the crime.

I think that's pretty outdated I wouldn't worry about it.

I believe KC could benefit from therapy, but it would have to be the "right" therapist - too many quacks out there - some of them in jail themselves.

That said, I see KC as a victim of her upbringing - I could be wrong, but let me ask everyone a question -

Can any of you foretell how you would have turned out if CA and GA had been your parents? I believe I might have turned out a lot worse than I am, but this is my OPINION only.

At some point, no matter what kind of crap upbringing a person may have had, there comes a time when you are in charge of your own life & choices. Nobody is a victim forever. There have been plenty of people on this earth who have suffered through worse things than living with the Anthony family, and i don't see an epidemic of baby killing being the product of a crummy childhood.

Lee seems to be able to hold down a job, have some sense of personal boundaries and morality, and he hasn't managed to murder any children, and he was raised in the same household.

I'm fed up with the culture of not taking personal responsibility. Nobody ever seems to be at fault for anything anymore- its always, "boo hoo, i didn't get the red tricycle I wanted from Santa when I was 3 and Daddy spanked me once for not eating my green beans... This is why i can't work and i spend all my money on weed."

Give me a freakng break!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back