***SPOILER ALERT*** Imperfect Justice by Jeff Ashton - CONTENT DISCUSSION

Casey saying that the upper half of George's body was wet but not the lower implying that he stood outside the pool and drowned Caylee makes me wonder whether Casey did just that.

We're on the same page rose, this is exactly what I think happened.

If that was the case there would have been no reason for chloroform, duct-tape and the entire dumping of the body. Pretty sure bet Caylee did NOT drown IMHO.

ETA - So much evidence points away from the drowning. And I believe she did not come up with this until AFTER Caylee was found. If she had drowned Caylee, I believe she would have left her floating there for someone else to find - she could have gone and taken a nap and then said Caylee slipped out while they were napping.

Caylee might have been small but it would still take A LOT of strength to take a dead little girl out of a trunk of a car and throw her in the pool, drag her out again and carry her back to the car dripping wet. I do not think this is how it went down. I think she came up with all this after hearing of her cellmates experience with her child drowning. You all know what a mynah bird she is...

Casey saying that the upper half of George's body was wet but not the lower implying that he stood outside the pool and drowned Caylee makes me wonder whether Casey did just that.
You're reading my mind.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...out-cay
Quote:
'But what we haven't heard is what Ashton calls the much more alarming allegation he said she created around that lie -- that George had deliberately drowned Caylee while he was molesting her in the backyard pool.'

I have to say, as the dad of a daughter almost OCA's age, that makes me feel ill.

If that was the case there would have been no reason for chloroform, duct-tape and the entire dumping of the body. Pretty sure bet Caylee did NOT drown IMHO.

Well, if your intent was to drown your child then listening to them drown would not be pleasant so hence the drugging - the only thing which would explain duct tape usage in this scenario would be that Anthony was staging an abduction case ---- or to help the drowning process go quicker.

I hate to say this (not really). If GA had an idea to drown anyone it would have been one of the two shrew adult females in the home. He adored Caylee.. no way would he have hurt her.

I'll be picking up my copy today but I have to say.. I'm starting to feel the well of emotions that I did through the entire trial. Never have I watched a verdict and broke down into tears. I'm so sorry, Caylee. You deserved so much better.

And that's rub I believe Darn.

Why bother with an abduction when you have a straightforward drowning?

And once again, there is NO EVIDENCE (apart from the BS of a renown liar) of a drowning! NONE at all!

ETA - Night all. I gotta go get some sleep :)

What if KC put duct-tape over Caylee's nose and mouth to keep her quiet and then drowned her in the pool?

And by the way, when I mention any theories about drowning I mean as a premeditated form of murder.

My thought, too. That she added that little realistic detail because she experienced it.

Just speculating.

Boy oh Boy, does anyone feel like me? I think the cell pings should have come in.....I spent so much time on that thread...it totally had everything wrapped in neat big bow.

Also, how on earth can a juror possibly find the duck tape found at the Anthony house and NOT connect it the the very same rare duck that was on the body and taped to poles around town? tape!!!:gasp::devil::devil::devil: Of course, I know J.A and LBD are brilliant, so I have to believe there was a good reason! :eek:kay:

I sure hope he addresses this in his book.:nerves:

Oh wow...haven't read the book yet as it's not at my house yet, but just reading here...there goes that knife stabbing my heart again. Once again, this was so much worse than we ever thought.

SHAME ON YOU PINELLAS 12!!!!!! I hope somebody does send them copies of this book. Holy God this was a miscarriage of justice like none I have ever seen.

As for the drowning, didn't her mom suggest that to her and she brushed it off like nothing? I think she picked it up and tried to use it to her advantage later on. I don't think she drowned Caylee, I think she just thought she had a way out and someone else to blame it on. What's more sensational than sexual abuse and murder together? And I think, once again, she took a truth and twisted it. Surely Cindy or George or even Casey herself had reached into the pool to get Caylee out before, and only had their top half wet. And I have never heard of someone molesting someone in a pool while killing them. What the hell? That is just crazy. No wonder George doesn't want her home!

Caylee, I am so sorry...my heart just hurts so bad this morning...

I REALLY wish Dexter was a real person right now...

For anyone reading, I would like to hear JA's take on lee Anthony and TYIA. :)

Funny she never mentioned the "drowning" in the Cookie letters...only a new Zanny story...

Oh wow...haven't read the book yet as it's not at my house yet, but just reading here...there goes that knife stabbing my heart again. Once again, this was so much worse than we ever thought.

SHAME ON YOU PINELLAS 12!!!!!! I hope somebody does send them copies of this book. Holy God this was a miscarriage of justice like none I have ever seen.

As for the drowning, didn't her mom suggest that to her and she brushed it off like nothing? I think she picked it up and tried to use it to her advantage later on. I don't think she drowned Caylee, I think she just thought she had a way out and someone else to blame it on. What's more sensational than sexual abuse and murder together? And I think, once again, she took a truth and twisted it. Surely Cindy or George had reached into the pool to get Caylee out before, and only had their top half wet. And I have never heard of someone molesting someone in a pool while killing them. What the hell? That is just crazy. No wonder George doesn't want her home!

BBM: When I was a young girl my father would take us girls to the lake swimming. He would appear to be the greatest dad in the world playing with us and throwing us up in the air - all fun - NOT. He was actually molesting us under the water. One time he held me under water for what seemed to be eternity and I thought I was going to drown. All the while, all the parents on shore thought "what a great dad". Ppl would even state after his death that one thing they remembered about him was how much he loved us girls. PUKE!

BBM: When I was a young girl my father would take us girls to the lake swimming. He would appear to be the greatest dad in the world playing with us and throwing us up in the air - all fun - NOT. He was actually molesting us under the water. One time he held me under water for what seemed to be eternity and I thought I was going to drown. All the while, all the parents on shore thought "what a great dad". Ppl would even state after his death that one thing they remembered about him was how much he loved us girls. PUKE!

Wow. I am so sorry for what happened to you. I had never really heard of that before. I wasn't trying to downplay it or anything. I feel bad now. I doubt it happened to Caylee, but I am sorry that it happened to you.

well we are all hot and upset, might as well make it boil and get it over - throw in fca allowed, by the Court, to wear a disguise to her depo, at a remote location, while taking the 5th a zillion times and not having to answer anything and the Court forcing ZFG to give her depo before fca answers any questions. There is something really really strange going on down there in Florida.
Can someone run some stats and tell me what the odds were for all 12 of the village idiots in one county being picked?

I'm so sorry, Pcrum12. I hope you've been able to heal some of the pain your father's abuse caused you. (((hugs))).

What if KC put duct-tape over Caylee's nose and mouth to keep her quiet and then drowned her in the pool?

And by the way, when I mention any theories about drowning I mean as a premeditated form of murder.

How would you drown with duct tape over your mouth and nose? There would be no need for drowning cuz you would have already suffocated.

As for the drowning, didn't her mom suggest that to her and she brushed it off like nothing? I think she picked it up and tried to use it to her advantage later on. I don't think she drowned Caylee, I think she just thought she had a way out and someone else to blame it on. What's more sensational than sexual abuse and murder together? And I think, once again, she took a truth and twisted it. Surely Cindy or George or even Casey herself had reached into the pool to get Caylee out before, and only had their top half wet. And I have never heard of someone molesting someone in a pool while killing them. What the hell? That is just crazy. No wonder George doesn't want her home!

I think the Pinellas 12 are getting the message. The Today Show said they contacted each juror to ask them to appear with Jeff Ashton and all declined. Geez - not even Mr. Foreman who had so much to say post verdict that it took three separate tapings?

What's the matter Mr. Foreman? Been doing a little post verdict reading?

How would you drown with duct tape over your mouth and nose? There would be no need for drowning cuz you would have already suffocated.

And - back to my bathroom experiments - OCA would have had to retape Caylee because the duct tape may not have stayed on her face. And as we discussed - Caylee's skin would have had to have dried off after coming out of the pool before the duct tape would stick again.

I think the whole drowning story is just that - a story...IMO

I think the Pinellas 12 are getting the message. The Today Show said they contacted each juror to ask them to appear with Jeff Ashton and all declined. Geez - not even Mr. Foreman who had so much to say post verdict that it took three separate tapings?

What's the matter Mr. Foreman? Been doing a little post verdict reading?

I caught that too LG! I bet the juror's were all mailed complimentary copies by Ashton himself!!!

I am skipping around reading but afterwards will read the whole book.

He continually portrays Baez exactly as he is, MY OWN SNIP.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back