GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted a link to LE's mention of her car...either in this thread or the previous one, IDR. All I recall is that LE said they had searched her car, but did not say where they found it. JMO.

I haven't had any success using the forum search function for 3-character words.

Here ya go!

The Army official said police searched Bordeaux's apartment and vehicle, but the official did not know where the vehicle was found. Bordeaux was reported missing Monday when she failed to report for duty, the official said

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-fort-bragg-missing-soldier,0,7971763.story

Someone posted a link to LE's mention of her car...either in this thread or the previous one, IDR. All I recall is that LE said they had searched her car, but did not say where they found it. JMO.

I haven't had any success using the forum search function for 3-character words.

Yes, I remember reading that her car had been searched but I just assumed it was in the apartment complex lot. They didn't say otherwise. Then :waitasec:, maybe that would mean something to someone who had hurt her, in that, they would know that maybe LE found some evidence in her car. :waitasec:
But, of course, LE would search her car under these conditions. At least we know that Kelli is not gone along with her car - like a carjacking or abduction that way.

A few months ago - did VOI say December? Not too long though but longer than Kelli who, apparently, showed up at the bar several weeks ago for the first time (with an unidentified male companion).

Have no clue about the other bar or even if the patrons of one go to the other one too.

More like in Feb.

Here ya go!

The Army official said police searched Bordeaux's apartment and vehicle, but the official did not know where the vehicle was found. Bordeaux was reported missing Monday when she failed to report for duty, the official said

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-fort-bragg-missing-soldier,0,7971763.story

wth? Why is this guy speaking out anyway? His remark is suggestive and alludes to the idea that the car was not found in the obvious place but somewhere else. But it may mean nothing - just that he never asked.

Well she would be!
But she also had to know this man that owns the bar!
Is she a girlfriend?

I am not going to answer any questions about Mandy. She has nothing to do with Kelli's disappearance.

Hmm, phone last ping outside Froggy's. One of Kelli's last two messages "Got home safely."

A witness that she was dropped off at her apt complex.

Hmm, thinking thinking...What's the chances of that cell pinging off the same tower/panel?

This must be the first time many have ever followed a missing persons case because what is happening is fairly typical in terms of media and what is known.

Yes, the police always know more than the media and even more than the public and that's how it's always been.

Yes, the investigation is ongoing and no, not every day will bring news or an update. Do any of you remember the Laci Peterson case? Her body wasn't found for 4 months.

The media can only report on what they're told. If they don't have anything new to report on or update, they're not going to run a story every single day.

As for searching, I'm sure investigators don't want to just randomly search in the hopes of maybe getting lucky. They want to do targeted searches that come from info rather than send people out to random areas just because it will look good.

We are not part of the investigation. We may like to believe we are sleuthers or crime solvers, but in reality we're part of the general public following media reports about a case and then talking about it. What we know is only a fraction of what LE and Kelli's family knows and it's this way in almost every case.

JMO - I agree, and thank you for bringing us back to reality. Often times we are scanning the thread, and read for a brief second a theory of someone's and run with it, without reading the background of the theory or if it has been stated as a fact. I find that I really have to pay attention to details in the thread so I don't ask the same questions, previously asked.

As far as the husband goes, there have been several media reports that have said the PD has confirmed he was away. At this point, I am leaving him off my hinky meter until more information comes out. While we are quick to jump on the spouse for a disappeared subject, in this case, I am not suspcious of him at all. Again, JMO.

Who found out she was missing first her family or her Husband?

HLN right now is talking to Kelli's brother, and he just said that the person that Nick was saying played pool with Kelli and said that they were going to be heading back to Florida was a childhood friend. Did anyone else hear that?

Did you hear that?? He says no one believes that he dropped her off.

HLN right now is talking to Kelli's brother, and he just said that the person that Nick was saying played pool with Kelli and said that they were going to be heading back to Florida was a childhood friend. Did anyone else hear that?

Yes. I heard him say that. VOH doesn't have to be secretive about that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie