Sidebar Discussion #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the link Tulessa! If you read it twice a week :waitasec: guess I better print it out and memorize it. :seeya:

It's so nice to meet you & welcome to WS. I mostly check it before posting a post. I have to make double sure That I'm not violating it. :)

Ok, so I read this from another place, someone who went to the book signing says they picked up a book, they had some on a table, and they waited in line to get it signed ( they also said it was a total sham and Baez knew most everyone there). So, anyway, they get up to Baez.......and here is the cool part.....

" I put the book on the table & he asked who would I like it made out to?I told him Caylee. He looked up at me ( smirk was gone) & asked me how to spell it. "

Well, it gets even better from there but I am afrraid if I say too much we will get in trouble again. I do not post much but have been here a long time, and I missit when we can't get in!

Now, I'm thinking it may have been worth it to pay for the book, just to see JB's reaction to "Caylee".

How is it spelled? Oh, JB. :shakehead:

Thought I would take a moment out to do a visual of why we are all here. Visit our thread as WS right here to take a peak at the candle we keep burning. Light A Candle Tonight Thread at WS <<<----Hyperlink (I'm doing cut/paste of previous posters as I'm not technically savvy to do otherwise)

101682904056443536_nwQjMCME_b.jpg

Caylee_Casey_Anthony_083110_24_1.jpg

caylee+with+wings.jpg

caylee-again.png

Caylee_Casey_Anthony_083110_24_1.jpg

CayleeCandle.gif

Caylee_Casey_Anthony_083110_55_1.jpg

caylee11.jpg

LilDarling.jpg

16m6tk3.jpg

Caylee_Anthony_3.jpg

watch

cayleegate3.gif

cayleeMareie.jpg

7854.jpg

caylee.jpg
Oh my gosh, she should be here.

BBM
:banghead: Everytime I read "for her protection" I just want to VOMIT. What a crock of bologna

If she is genuinely living in fear and feeling in need of protection, and this is not just further posturing from her enablers, then that is something. She can live in her own circle of hella vita, forever looking over her blithely tattooed shoulder.

If she is genuinely living in fear and feeling in need of protection, and this is not just further posturing from her enablers, then that is something. She can live in her own circle of hella vita, forever looking over her blithely tattooed shoulder.

I really don't think KC fears for herself or anyone. I don't think she is capable of fear or she wouldn't have okay'd the book JB wrote to release at this time. I think it is her way of giving the public her CM salute. jmo

RBBM, miss plum. Too, too perfect! :floorlaugh:

Update to the info about KC missing from the VINE system.

http://swflorida.blogspot.com/

Says, basically, that she has been removed from VINE "for her protection", as told to them by Florida's Victim Services unit Program Director Gil Barnes.
Was her info always available on VINE? I didn't think it was...thought the glitch was that it appeared...wrongly.

I really don't think KC fears for herself or anyone. I don't think she is capable of fear or she wouldn't have okay'd the book JB wrote to release at this time. I think it is her way of giving the public her CM salute. jmo

Nor me. When we saw video of her in Ohio strolling around she looked pretty relaxed.

This is O/T but I was talking to a couple of people about books worth reading as opposed to the one I check a couple of times a day( - and he's bought back 4 books today- think that's a record!)

Anyhow, I got bored with him so I was looking through the months most recommended and saw one I read several months ago - which I though was very good but maybe creepy...no creepy isn't the right word.

So I believe this is the guy's first published book - it is "Defending Jacob" by William Landay. Worth getting out of the library for those folks who like a psychological mystery....

Weird - I think he's a lawyer in real life too...:waitasec:

...ITA

she's just looking for any way possible to avoid taking any responsibility for her own life...(not to mention her daughter's)... As long as she has handlers, she will grift her way. She will never be free - she'd like to think she is, she will make histrionic demands on her handlers - but as long as she has handlers, she will use them. So handlers, dig deep, dig deep, she's yours.

Forever, and ever, and ever...

And as long as you keepers keep supporting her, and her bogus existence - I wish her long life! Put her in your will!

I would think it's a public bookstore. I doubt Baez would confirm he was scared of the public and had an "invite only" party. Don't know, though. Good question.
I've searched, but have not yet seen any candidly snapped photos or "I was there"-type cell phone pics or footage of the event being posted anywhere.

IMBW, but if there are no other pics or video out there in Internetland or Facebookland, then could that mean it was an 'exclusive,' i.e. candid photos and videos by attendees may not have been allowed? It seems so staged! (JMO)

Funny about the GettyImages copyrighted photos of the event which are watermarked and offered for sale at the Getty website, along with GettyImages pics of other events which have been held at Books & Books in Coral Gables in the past:

Link: http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?assettype=Image&sfkc=Coral+Gables

The professional celebrity photographer (VJ) who documented the JB event has photographed at least one other book signing at Books&Books.

A Google image search for the name of that photographer brings up scads of published U.S. celebrity and event photographs in the Miami area and elsewhere. He/she has taken pics at red-carpet events for Univision and Telemundo as well. His/her pics are used by spanish-language news and gossip sites in addition to U.S. english-language sources, as well as others internationally.

VJ appears to generally sell pics to (or is contracted to take pics for?) Getty and other photo licensing entities owned by Getty.

Wonder what this is all about?

I've searched, but have not yet seen any candidly snapped photos or "I was there"-type cell phone pics or footage of the event being posted anywhere.

IMBW, but if there are no other pics or video out there in Internetland or Facebookland, then could that mean it was an 'exclusive,' i.e. candid photos and videos by attendees may not have been allowed? It seems so staged! (JMO)

Funny about the GettyImages copyrighted photos of the event which are watermarked and offered for sale at the Getty website, along with GettyImages pics of other events which have been held at Books & Books in Coral Gables in the past:

Link: http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?assettype=Image&sfkc=Coral+Gables

The professional celebrity photographer (VJ) who documented the JB event has photographed at least one other book signing at Books&Books.

A Google image search for the name of that photographer brings up scads of published U.S. celebrity and event photographs in the Miami area and elsewhere. He/she has taken pics at red-carpet events for Univision and Telemundo as well. His/her pics are used by spanish-language news and gossip sites in addition to U.S. english-language sources, as well as others internationally.

VJ appears to generally sell pics to (or is contracted to take pics for?) Getty and other photo licensing entities owned by Getty.

Another way for Jose to make money? Perhaps he splits the profits with the photographer if/when any of the photos are sold.

I hope she costs them big bucks and thousands of billable hours. I hope that they are so sick of the sight of her. I hope her whiney, nasally voice is like nails on a chalkboard to them. I hope that when JB runs to the bank to cash his $ 5 slice of the pie he curses her.

They are all chained together with lies, they can't brake free of her - she knows everything.

$ and agenda! JMHO, of course!

As this chick has never really earned any money, paid bills, contributed to the family household and bought a thing for her daughter, can you imagine what would happen to her if she really gets her hands on some real money? How would she have a clue to manage it Of course, it will still be blood money, money she really hasn't earned. She will be an easy mark for the nefarious ilk among us. I mean, she's not going to use it to go to college, get a job or a buy a house in the burbs.

Mainly, it will have to be used to keep her in hiding. And you can bet that all" her attorneys" are waiting around for their paycheck. And opportunists and con-men.

Nope, mani/pedis, tattoos, clothes and jewelry, beer and bras are not going to be her main expenses anymore (forget diapers).

So whatever stupid media outlet scores their big scoop and gives her money, it still isn't according to the normal American work ethic. It will not give her her the good life.

Joez's book so underscored her guilt, I wonder if he gets this?

License Details Image: Collection: Title:
149569856 Getty Images Entertainment Jose Baez Book Signing At Books And Books
Price: $ 375.00 USD

....I needed a good laugh before I went night night

ETA: I clicked back to the site - I had not scrolled down...oh my...there are a few, that, well...

Hmmm...I wonder if Mr. the check is in the mail will have to buy the rights to his photos?

License Details Image: Collection: Title:
149569856 Getty Images Entertainment Jose Baez Book Signing At Books And Books
Price: $ 375.00 USD

....I needed a good laugh before I went night night

ETA: I clicked back to the site - I had not scrolled down...oh my...there are a few, that, well...

Hmmm...I wonder if Mr. the check is in the mail will have to buy the rights to his photos?
bbm Pretty steep price - $375! Does that mean Orlando Sentinel had to pay that much for Hal B. to use that little pic of JB for his TV Guy Blog post about the book-signing? Wowza.

Perhaps all this is coming from the new "publicist" JB is said to have mentioned in a FB post? (I have not seen the post, just read about it.) Publicity firm of Somebody-and-Wright?

psssst. I hid the booze under the couch.

Psst. I spirited the booze from under the couch and locked it away deep inside the convent.

You're not off probation yet, peeps.

(Nope, not even ready to call you "scamps" yet.)

:lurk:

Psst. I spirited the booze from under the couch and locked it away deep inside the convent.

You're not off probation yet, peeps.

(Nope, not even willing to call you "scamps" yet.)

:lurk:

OK FINE.

Sheeesh. You are worse than MY MOM. I could never get booze past her either.

I know! I know. I am going to do the laundry now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998