Theory: could this have been a defense plan?

I am so glad to find like-minded individuals. I definitely think that the whole Anthony clan was in cahoots with the Defense. The whole thing was a plan to continue to enable Casey. It's always been about Casey, and it will always be about her. "Family systems don't change overnight". Someone posted that on Facebook today and it really made me stop and think. The Anthonys have functioned this way for more than 25 years, so why would they stop now?

Yes, I agree with every one of you on this thread. All a staged play that we got to watch unfold and in the end Casey was made to look like the star that she's always been. Party on...

JMO

My daughter and I are at odds about this. She feels very sorry for George and is very compassionate towards THE GRIEVING GRANDMOTHER.....I just keep saying "just watch and see what happens, honey. You'll see". It's gonna all be out in the open once the A clan lands in LA. Lights, camera, action. I said tonight that I can picture them all living high in the Hollywood Hills, behind a big tall gate. One day, some passerby will smell a horrible smell of decomp.....and somebody will find the bodies. It will of course look like a homicide/suicide...GA shoots Cindy then commits suicide....you know he has a history....but Casey?? Casey will be long gone with all the cash made off the death of her precious baby girl. It'll make a good Lifetime movie.
Only in Hollywood.

Great theory--- thus the blatant washing of hands right in front of the jury and everyone. In addition to the stare down of JB. Man--- you can't write a better movie.

You know what strikes me a little odd? I really felt horrible for George Anthony throughout this whole thing....personally I always felt Cindy was a snake. Anyway, that testimony George gave about "Casey was the last one I saw Caylee with and one plus one add up to two in my mind" Sounds fishy to me. I wonder if there was some sort of back-room dealing with the defense and the Anthony family. Perhaps I am not articulating this very well.....but isn't it odd that George and Cindy were on polar opposite sides yet seemed to support each other so much. If your Husband was basically serving your daughter up to the prosecution would you still sit next to him every day? Maybe, just maybe, George's whole role was to confuse the jury into not trusting him. It seems to have worked. Like I said, just an observation.

I have thought GA was fishy whenever they asked him something. the suicide didn't ring true either - I mean you don't call everyone you know when you try and obviously he gave his location to someone..and, CA was the real one - that 9-11 call, to me, was very real. But what you say about them still being a team is so true. On the other hand, the mistress said they fought constantly. she also, in her depo, said she was appalled that GA was phony about the whole search and just wanted to be on camera.

I have a feeling a lot is going to come out about them now that the trial is over. This is NOT going away anytime soon.

GA did know prior to the case beginning that the molestation claims and c/o was coming as did LA. They went to JB's office about 6 weeks before the trial started and were told what the defense was going to be. Their attorney has spoken of this on several occassions.

CA also stated she stopped looking for Caylee up to 6 weeks before trial. I think her denial was then over because she knew GA/LA didn't do these things.

IMO Cindy was never in denial. Their whole premise in the beginning was that the police were focusing only on Casey, but were willing to point fingers at anyone BUT Casey.
I took alot of hits for calling George on his fake azz suicide attempt and that is ok. That is why I love this site. We never agree on anything. And we don't have to. I have never believed he really tried to take his own life. His suicide letter was for one purpose, to deflect blame from Casey.
Both George and Cindy knew something was amiss when they got that car. Problem is, we only have the word of liars to go on.
But when did the lies start? The evening of the 16th? When George and Cindy walked the backyard, saw the 12 x 5 indention in the yard.
George told LE, he and Cindy were wracking their brains, what could have happened. Cindy said, "You don't think she could have gotten out and..."
Now here's the rich part. If you read their depositions and interviews, they talk in half statements, leaving the listener to infer their meaning.

Oh, and we all about fainted when Cindy and George moved to sit on the prosecution side. And they brought up six weeks. And all the media TH's fell all over themselves trying to figure this out. And Cindy's performance on the stand was overdone, just like Casey's room. And the media about wee wee'd over her pain. And she is sitting back there writing her book....did she take advantage of a SA who was trying to show compassion? Isn't that so familiar? George's fake suicide attempt? I remember after the psychic came forward, Cindy and George promised in a press release that they were willing to talk to LE and be more forthcoming/ Then they remained silent.

This family has played such a reckless game. And they won. And with that win they have jerked the rug of decency out from under all of us.

I don't trust any member of this family. I was sick that I had to pull for George and Cindy, knowing that their crimes were not going to come to light as a trade off for their testimony for the SA.

I want to see them go down for what they did, but could not see them taking blame for what they didn't do, just to save FCA.

I want all the truth to come out. I demand it now.

I feel that they are all in on it...but when did the cover up start? If Caylee's death was an accident, did it start right then and the whole "31 days "was concocted?

It did confuse me though when it seemed George was throwing ICA under the bus the last few days of the trial.

I have an idea about the death of Caylee, but I think that after the 911 call...after there was the realization that Caylee was deceased... and after the visit from Baez, per Leonard Padilla, where Baez brought a DVD for the family to watch of the Aisenbergs on how not to act...that the whole family agreed to work to save Casey from a life in prison. I believe that they all knew they would have to play their roles in order to help her. I have come to believe recently that Lee has had second thoughts about not disputing his role of the incestuous brother, thus his pulling away from the family. I look for Cindy and George to divorce, and Cindy to try to become enmeshed with Casey again.

I feel that they are all in on it...but when did the cover up start? If Caylee's death was an accident, did it start right then and the whole "31 days "was concocted?

It did confuse me though when it seemed George was throwing ICA under the bus the last few days of the trial.

BBM
George did this to make the fairy tale grow some legs. They said he was trying to frame her. He just obliged.
He knicked himself on that sword. He lied about stupid stuff, just enough to make him hinky. He came up right after Simon Burch, after hearing his testimony and lied. and JB made sure the jury caught it. And IMO, so did George. I could not figure out why he was sitting on the SA side and lying. Reasonal;be doubt, without admitting to anything. He gave the jury reason to believe JB ludicrous fairy tale. They can all go rot.

I still do not understand why, if Casey wanted to call incest and accident, she did not do it years ago instead of sititng in a jail cell for 3 years.

Why go all the way to putting your life on the line. She got really lucky with that jury. She could be on death row right now.

If all the A's are in on this together...this, whatever it is...why make KC the scapegoat and let her risk her life?

Why would SHE risk her life?

Even so, how could they have guessed it would work? No one expected the defense to win, not a soul, except maybe that Baden woman, right up until verdict.

so many people feel george was involved somehow... i don't think he had anything to do with hiding the body, but i think he may have agreed with the defense to be the scapegoat--to take the brunt of the accusations... since lee was (probably) the real molester, GA was promised that if he got the brunt of it, they would go easy on lee (which they did)... i think the rest of GA's testimony was true (except for the affair--duh)... i agree that lee's testimony was hammered out with his meeting with the defense (after meeting with the prosecution)... casey gave him fake crying lessons during this same meeting (although i can't figure out why they threw the fake crying in--for what purpose? well...whatever... it apparently 'stuck to the wall' with the jury)... right before cindy took the stand before her testi-lie for the defense, did anyone else catch that oh so subtle nod to casey as if to say (don't worry sweetheart...we have this covered)...

a question: why didn't the prosecution question some of the other people about casey's actions and demeaner before being arrested? like the former roommate on nancy grace tonight about what lee said to him when he came to collect casey... jesse grund... tracy from the bail bond company.. and others... maybe they should have interspersed the jailhouse tapes with some narration driving home the incriminating comments, actions, etc rather than just letting them play on and on all day long one after another...

just some thoughts running through my mind at the moment

You know what strikes me a little odd? I really felt horrible for George Anthony throughout this whole thing....personally I always felt Cindy was a snake. Anyway, that testimony George gave about "Casey was the last one I saw Caylee with and one plus one add up to two in my mind" Sounds fishy to me. I wonder if there was some sort of back-room dealing with the defense and the Anthony family. Perhaps I am not articulating this very well.....but isn't it odd that George and Cindy were on polar opposite sides yet seemed to support each other so much. If your Husband was basically serving your daughter up to the prosecution would you still sit next to him every day? Maybe, just maybe, George's whole role was to confuse the jury into not trusting him. It seems to have worked. Like I said, just an observation.

Totally. Not having read through the thread, I just have to say this: River Cruz was playing along with them. George said "It was an accident that snowballed out of control." RC/KH parroted that verbatim, several times, on the witness stand. And Jose repeated it in his closing argument. The jury, hearing George deny his affair with RC/KH yet admit he sent her a text "I need you in my life" thinks 'hmmmm, so if he lied about the affair, then he must be lying about the 'accident.' I was waiting for Jose to bring the part about George throwing Casey against the wall and demanding to tell him what she did with Caylee into his defense 'fantasy' as pointing out how Kronk got a hold of the body. They played us like a fiddle. And what's sad is most people don't see it.

I still do not understand why, if Casey wanted to call incest and accident, she did not do it years ago instead of sititng in a jail cell for 3 years.

Why go all the way to putting your life on the line. She got really lucky with that jury. She could be on death row right now.

If all the A's are in on this together...this, whatever it is...why make KC the scapegoat and let her risk her life?

Why would SHE risk her life?

The murder was real. KC was sitting in jail and the defense was trying to come up with some kind of plan to get her off the murder charge. The Anthonys agreed to do whatever it took to do that. The incest situation was a way to get that done. The whole bunch had to play their roles so it could happen. KC was never the scapegoat; the family was.

JMO

I dont think there was some grand conspiracy between the A's and DT. George, I believe was honest in his testimony except for the River C deal, which I do believe he had an affair with her. KC had turned her back on the A's and refused their visits for the last 2 years or more. I think CA really does think in her diluted mind that her search for chlorafil could have triggered the chloroform searches. I do think CA is relieved, but George can see whats coming down the pike.
I think everything is at appears to be..the A's didnt want to believe this until they had to. Cindy is probably hoping she can mend the relationship with her daughter.The prosecution did not prove the case, there was no evidence of how or when Caylee died and that is a huge deal when your on a jury for a death penalty case.
They are all greedy non-workers so I also really believe they want a piece of the pie KC will surely be getting. I think its very possible, they will be looking the fool when KC continues to not speak to them..
Only thing is...there never was a search for chlorophyll at all. Nowhere in the hard-drive except the dictionary. lol

They have not worked since Caylee vanished. What are they living off of? Selling their soul to the devil that's what: The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, the Trademarked Name of Caylee Marie Anthony, so NOBODY can profit from the name unless they say so, sitting together happy as larks and getting up and discrediting one another? Not this family. They don't DO that. They keep it all in and they do what Cindy tells them to do. Obviously she told them to do this thing. It has been well orchestrated, in my humble opinion, since the day Jose came on the case. They had an entire law class of students, including number one in the country? working their butts off to help them come up with reasonable, believable, or even outrageous stick in the mind of jurors theories to throw out there, they had the Anthony family working the media day and night. Of course Cindy sent Dominik into the woods-that must be when it was finally confessed to them that Casey through Caylee in the woods and they were hoping to find her FIRST so they could vanish her in all likelihood. Remember, in that one depo, Dominik said Jose sent him in the woods, then that got shut down and sealed up tight as a drum? What was THAT about and where did it go?

I had an epiphany after they did the flip flop thing and turned the tables on the state that it was all one grand scheme to confuse the jurors, and I talked with dh about it, and it was crystal clear to me from that moment on what was going on, and I was sick about it, because you cannot stop another person from committing perjury, you cannot have any influence over a situation you are not a party to, so I had to sit helplessly by and watch their diabolical plot unfold before my eyes. I never imagined though, that the jury would come back with NOTHING! It worked better than I thought it would. :banghead:

This is my personal journey with the Clan Anthony:

They were all in on it!
But that 911 call of Cindy's is heartbreaking! So she's not!
Wait- she could have gotten into a cover-up after that call!
But she loved Caylee! She wouldn't do that!
George is quite fishy!
George loved that little girl more than life- he would never dump her body!
George so totally had an affair with that woman!
That woman sold her story! She's not believable!
George never touched Casey! Neither did Lee!
Wait--maybe they did?
Lee is the good one!
Wow- Lee is really not cooperating with Ashton!
George hates JB!
Wait---I think this is a show and they are in this together!
Cindy looks really happy Casey is coming home! George doesn't!
Wait--they both look happy!
No they don't! George looks sick!

Conclusions: I have no. idea. what is real with these people and what isn't. I'll just have to wait and see how it plays out. It's beyond me.

ICA killed Caylee and only came up with the drowning/molestation story AFTER Caylee's body was found. If it was truly an accident she would have admitted it long before now. No one makes an accident look like a murder but many would make a murder look like an accident.

I believe this is so. This is also the reason that Cindy was smiling when the verdict came up not guilty. The plan worked for them beautifully. Lee would do well to stay away from them and start his own family and keep his future children away from Auntie KC. IMO

Yes, she must have been thinking (as Casey had voiced) "We are such good liars!"

Even so, how could they have guessed it would work? No one expected the defense to win, not a soul, except maybe that Baden woman, right up until verdict.

They didn't know if it would work or not, but they felt getting thrown under the bus was the only hope to take care of Casey.yet.one.more.time. And it worked!

This coverup has been going on since the first weeks. I don't think they knew where Caylee was right away. But at some point a message got out to them. Again through Baez.

I do not believe that this current plan was set in motion until in the last couple of months. Because they had to share discovery with the State. I believe George and Cindy bought into it just 6 weeks before.

They lost their fall guy Jessie. That is who was going to be the target that was clear from when Casey said that in jail about him..... no don't trust him.

It is a simple plan actually. You infect the most important witness. You make everything he says suspect and unbelievable. You spar with him and make him look like he is lying. And then you get a little out of him in a weird way and the jury believes it because they think that you were smarter than the witness and tricked some truth out of him. And they all are such actors.

George was intentionally infected and the jurors were not smart enough to see that.

It really disgusts me. I don't think we have come anywhere near the end of this story however. Something is going to blow I don't know what but I feel like this story is not going to go away for a good long time. And Casey will re-offend.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back