Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my answer on phone records, it would seem they did subpoena them.

Investigators are analyzing phone and credit card records to trace Casey Anthony's tracks over the month that she and Caylee were separated from the family. Casey's mother said she has the phone records, too, but won't talk about them or whether she's found evidence that Casey really did get a call from Caylee the day Caylee was reported missing.
--Quoted from wfttv website.

in the new phone call, at the end, you can hear someone yelling her name....almost like taunting her.

Her brother sounds so done with her you could poke him with a fork!

It's not part of a plan, just go to www.verizonwireless.com and you'll see how to do it. After the first time, it's all automatic. Of course, Casey kept her SIMM card in her pocket :crazy:

AT&T does this too. I had a friend lose her phone and AT&T was able to give her a SIM card with all her numbers and info on it, even the numbers that had not been saved to her SIM card.

Geraldo seems to be encouraged because the FBI sat in on that meeting with LE and Family yesterday. He says that a person has to answer truthfully to the Feds or be charged with perjury. That claims that it is the best development in days.

in the new phone call, at the end, you can hear someone yelling her name....almost like taunting her.

Her brother sounds so done with her you could poke him with a fork!
IMO He's probably waiting for the letter with all the information she is not saying over the phone, and since she is not giving it to him he is fed up.

Well that makes more sense...I am very familiar with myspace but thought that that was the title of the blog. If she titled it after the fact than it makes sense. It also bugs me that they got to Casey's myspace before authorities did. It is said that most comments during the crucial periods of this case were deleted. Presumably by Casey when she made her "valiant" effort after 31 days.
Now, I'm finding that very interesting. I don't know why I never connected that...GM and Casey setting up the page for Caylee and the absence of personal info/messages for those dates (was it after the 27th?) Wow! It's good that those kinda "footprints" can be retrieved. Do we know if LE ever took Tony's or Amy's computer to check?

Geraldo seems to be encouraged because the FBI sat in on that meeting with LE and Family yesterday. He says that a person has to answer truthfully to the Feds or be charged with perjury. That claims that it is the best development in days.
I sure hope Cindy didn't talk. BTW- who's representing them? Just think they might have wanted to have their OWN attorney present.

I always wondered, does that job title pay well? I can say I've never see that nursing specialty before.

SuzQ is fiesty tonight.. burnin up this thread.. You are the "absolut" of today!!

I am sure this has been asked and answered before, but I cannot find it.
How long does it typically take to get forensics back?
I am assuming they are testing for these things.
1) Stain in trunk, is it blood?
2) If it is blood, DNA on the blood
3) Hair Strand, does it belong to Caylee, and I read somewhere they could tell from the hair strand if it came from a living person or dead.
4) Soil, does it match the soil in the yard?

Just some questions that came to mind.
I tried to search for this information and did not come up with any answers, but I did learn alot.

The blood questions, should have been quick and easy. At least to determine if it was blood, the DNA would take longer.

Anybody know how long these tests take, and what other forensic test they might be performing?

I don't know specifically BUT I would think they got back preliminary tests very quickly & are waiting for the complete test results to be sent before they make any comments on the forensics.

They've probably been working on any leads they got in so far from the tests....

maybe trying to match the soil for a possible location of where Caylee might be or might have been.

If it's soil from their own backyard, why do I have the feeling Cindy will claim she was gardening & placed a dirty shovel in the trunk one day? :rolleyes:

Here's my answer on phone records, it would seem they did subpoena them.

Investigators are analyzing phone and credit card records to trace Casey Anthony's tracks over the month that she and Caylee were separated from the family. Casey's mother said she has the phone records, too, but won't talk about them or whether she's found evidence that Casey really did get a call from Caylee the day Caylee was reported missing.
--Quoted from wfttv website.

There are lots of articles at WFTV. Can you provide a direct link? Thanks!

It depends on what forensics are actually in the car...if there is nothing that conclusively puts a dead Caylee in the trunk...then what do you have for evidence? Nada.

Casey will get on the stand and say the babysitter took her, claim the cops confused her or make up some other line of crapola...and there's no evidence the child is dead and no proof the babysitter didn't exist...

GIven the recent cases that have ended in acquittal or hung juries with TONS more evidence...I'd be hard pressed to believe they could get a conviction wtihout a lot more evidence than we know of.

NUmber one, they could have a lot more forensics than we know about.

Number two, if they prove there was a dead body in the trunk, who else's could it be?

Number three, Casey is the perfect defendant for a non-body conviction, nobody likes her demeanor the minute they see her, plus, her many lies can be brought in as evidence.

Again, one of the guys last night said a murder conviction certainly was not of the question even if no body is found.

FOX "news" strikes again.

their headline says "mother of missing girl tells brother "im not level", they then go on to play the audio and show the actual transcript of the the call, and wouldnt you know it - casey said no such thing!

do they even try?!

I have thought about this from the beginning of all this, something tells me this is what happened. But then as time went by I thought that if that was the case with all this media buzz, whoever she sold her to would have surfaced by this time.

You would hope someone would come forward, but it is illegal to buy a child.

But the comment she makes while talking to Kristina (located in the 911 transcripts thread post 4) about not knowing where she is, she pin points exactly what truth she is telling.

Casey Anthony: "Baby, you are not telling me anything that I don't already know. Again, I've only been in jail since about 8:30 tonight. I was with them all day. I know that. I was with officers pretty much since 9 p.m. last night up until this evening when I came up here."

Kristina: "But you are telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth?"

Casey Anthony: "That I have no clue where my daughter is? Yes, that is the truth. That is the absolute truth."

Kristina: "They'll find out and whoever…"

Casey Anthony: "OK, Kristina, I'm hanging up, I've need to make this other call before I forget the number. So, I'll call you later."

Kristina: "OK Bye."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members