TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh! I agree! I saw this picture in its uncropped state just this morning on either Yahoo or Comcast main page. I said out loud, "This picture says it all."

ITA..as a matter of fact when I saved this pic to my pc, and then uploaded to an online web album, I labeled it.. and directly underneath the photo the EXACT CAPTION READS...
"THIS PICTURE SAYS IT ALL"

And boy, does it ever say IT ALL? atleast it does IMO...

Can someone please give the link to the pictures of the backyard? TIA

Never thought id be converted but I would sure like to have a forum for Hailey to keep things organized. JMO

The number was probably on the phone she left at home??

That's probably true. Billie left her phone home on Mon. for the kids to use. DD was at friends house until 4pmish on Mon. So it would be interesting to know where he found the phone when he got home and then Billie left it for him to use on Tues. I would have checked to see if it was used while I was gone, but who knows if anyone did...besides LE after the fact.

Thanks - that still doesn't say that her phone pinged at all, though, kwim? I think someone else posted a link from MSM that said the bit about her phone pinging off the same tower at the same time. But there's nothing in the affidavit to support that, so I'm inclined to think that it's a misunderstanding from the language in the affidavit. MOO

Hmmm, you are right. Hmmmm.

I suppose they were only making the "case" (point) that SA was there (to justify the warrant).

Hey SA, why did you double back? You're innocent eh? Get your "innocent" behind back down to the Command Post... pronto. If not, what else are they (LE) to conclude??? Cases are made on circumstantial evidence ALL the time. Cooperate. Hailey needs found !!!!

Sorry I am confused on this issue of B's phone that she claimed she left at home for the kids to use....

was this the phone...B's phone....that S deleted the calls/call lists from...while in front of the LE....????.......or.......did he delete the call/call list.....from his OWN phone while in front of the LE???

thanks to anyone clearing this up for me......

His OWN phone and call history showed a contradiction to what he had said to LE
LE states they saw him delete this history when asked to look at the phone again

While working on the timeline today, I was going back and reading the NG transcripts for everything that Billie said, and everything Clint said.

Now that we have more info, there are quite a number of striking inconsistencies in what Billie has said - more than had previously stood out to me.

I highly recommend going back and re-reading the earlier NG transcripts.

NG (please feel free to add one if I missed it::
- Jan 3: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html
- Jan 4: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html
- Jan 6: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html
- Jan 10: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/10/ng.01.html
- Jan 12: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html
- Jan 13: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

His OWN phone and call history showed a contradiction to what he had said to LE
LE states they saw him delete this history when asked to look at the phone again

bolded by me......Can the LE get the call history from the phone provider/company or is this info unattainable??? thanks

ETA....sorry...I see by your comment the call history SHOWED a contradiction....so now I am assuming the LE HAS his cell phone history...disregard my question....

TY! But this is not the one..It's a Q&A between NG & Billie regarding WHY she'd be outside talking on the phone.

I did notice this in the clip tho..Obviously at the time NG thought only SA was involved in the 'gory' stuff & not Billie..She was only into 'true crime' & she got that impression from Billie herself..We all know diff now cos there's evidence some of us have seen to contradict that..And it says a lot to me that Billie had the chance to correct her on this issue but did not.

Ok, here is the transcript and video to what you were looking for:

Discussion starting right about 7:30 in the video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svIbWEuyfLk&feature=related[/ame]

GRACE: What had she been doing that day before he got home?

B. DUNN: We don`t know.

GRACE: Although the neighbor saw her --

(CROSSTALK)

B. DUNN: Watching TV or -- right, walking around in the backyard talking on the phone. She did that a lot, usually if we were here. If she just wanted it to be more quiet where she could hear her friend, she would walk around in the backyard on the phone. She should have been staying in the house --

I am wondering if B's phone pinged in the same area as SD"s phone because Hailey had it on her wether alive or not ......

SA deleted 3 phone calls to "Billie" from his own phone in front of LE.

Wait...If these are the calls that contradicted what he was saying....

But if they were made to "Billie"...they would have been really been made to Hailey because she had the phone....if they were talking about call on that Monday

Just asking could you provide where it said the calls were to Billie TIA

If this is true....that H NEVER spent the night at MB's....EVER....then B is caught in a lie...IF she claimed H occasionally spent the nights there..

She WOULD KNOW if H did.....

I am sure the LE are checking out H's friends...to get statements...if H stayed ANY overnights...and comparing it to B's statements..

Could these questions played a role on her failure of the poly's?????

Having raised a teenage daughter, I can only point out that it could be that she states what she has been told: that H told her she was going to MBs, but actually went somewhere else (at times). It's done all the time. How many here have done that (growing up)??

So, she WOULD KNOW what H told her.

It's also still possible that MBs mother is not a credible source. I'm not saying she is or she isn't. But her words do not = facts.

i dont find that odd. My grandkids think im nuts cause I call thier 31 yr old Dad baby all the time. JMO

My 25 y.o. daughter is still my "baby girl". She's my youngest.

When my Mom came to the hospital, after I had given birth to my son, while everyone was concerned that he had to spend an hour in NICU, my doctor told me that my Mom was focused entirely on her "baby" (I'm youngest of 3). He said she drilled him on my condition, making sure I was ok first (I was put under, in recovery).

Since Hailey is her youngest, I don't think it's all that strange either.

That's probably true. Billie left her phone home on Mon. for the kids to use. DD was at friends house until 4pmish on Mon. So it would be interesting to know where he found the phone when he got home and then Billie left it for him to use on Tues. I would have checked to see if it was used while I was gone, but who knows if anyone did...besides LE after the fact.

So was SA calling HD?

There were some really great posts last night. We talked about parental instincts. I don't post much, but I read every post you guys write, and again I am blown away by the wisdom and the compassion on this site. I don't know if this will help, but it might, so here goes.

My best friend was licensed in her field, made a great living and easily supported her 11-year old daughter and 14-year old son. She was married, but she and her husband couldn't live together because they fought all the time. The kids lived with her. It took me a couple of years to realize that she was, and had been for awhile, addicted to prescription pain pills. I had no idea. It was another year before things for her started to go downhill. She lost her license, started dating an alcoholic, moved into government housing and spent every dime she had chasing down pills from dealers, friends and family. Truant officers showed up at her house all the time because she never could get up to take her kids to school. Her son made it out eventually when he graduated HS. Her daughter didn't. She loved her mom, but she didn't love the addiction. I guess she felt that if she couldn't beat it, join it. She eventually dropped out of everything--cheerleading and then school altogether. She dated boys her mom never knew about, she had access to all of her mom's pills and liquor. She came and went as she pleased. The home was full of anger--all induced by alcohol and pills. My friend and her alcoholic boyfriend had violent fights. She stayed in hotels sometimes to hide from him with the kids. When she ran out of pills and couldn't get more quick enough, the withdrawals were unimaginable. She would be violently ill, in tremendous pain, and look 10 years older. When she finally got them, she would over-use and become catatonic. She made absolutely no sense when she spoke. She was so unaware of what was going on around her, there's no way she could account for what happened the night before.

Here's my point: I asked posters last night when their hinky meters went off. Mine went off when BD said she went into HD's room Monday morning to ease her mind. She didn't touch her to see if it was really her. I've seen my friend do that countless times. She had vague recollections of the night before, but was never really sure of anything. Her parents and I would get the late night calls begging for help until finally she retired and moved away with them. They enable her to this day.

What happened to HD could've happened to my friend's daughter at anytime. Her daughter also had things, like hoodies, that she never would have left behind if she had a choice. My friend would have said "all I know is she's not
in this house." It would have been the only thing she could say coherently that would have made sense to her.

Hope this helps some of you....again, for what it's worth.

I believe what she said was she looked in and thought Hailey was in bed, but did not go on in and touch her to ease her mind and can't say now for certain that she did see her. IOW, she may wish now she had, it just didn't occur to her.
If she was as doped up as your friend was, I don't think she could hold down a job as a ward clerk/unit secretary for very long, because you have to be very alert, one or two mistakes could be disastrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes