AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to go full screen on my computer to be able to see it. And I watched :45 to :55 over and over...and over. LOL

I also had to go full screen. At about :50, in the top, left hand corner, and down about 1 inch, you see the figure move. back and then turn around and go towards the end of the screen on the left side.

I drove past the scene today. I also noticed some patches about a block long of desert area. Im sure these spots have been searched since they are part of the 3 mile radius. But it just made me want to get out of the car and search these areas myself. If I didnt have my son with me, I would have.

Hi All. Been lurking on this thread for a while. ITA with this. The fact that they have not yet cleared the family and that they are now expanding the search to Mexico makes me wonder if this was a drug/gang related kidnapping which is a big problem in AZ from what I have read. The family may have not done something to her, but may have gotten themselves wrapped up in a bad situation. JMO.

What do you mean by expanding the search to Mexico? From what I read, they put up flyers there. I don't think anybody is physically looking for her in Mexico, imo

I miss quite a bit, but I hadn't seen this article until today-- seems like the possibility of Isa being taken over the border is being treated seriously. mo

http://www.kvoa.com/videos/customs-agents-help-in-the-search/?fullsite

I didn't watch and listen to the PC from the updates that were posted here, it sounds like they have no clue.

They can't rule anybody out at this point. Sad, really.

That is what I got from it too!

Q: Still providing security for the family?

A: We had LE presence at the home for a few days. 2 uniformed patrol officers there with marked units. They've since been reassigned. It was mostly because of all the media presence, but that has scaled down.

All JMOO, as I have never been in a comparable situation, etc. - I would be so pssed if i was already feeling vulnerable and unsafe (cuz my kid mysteriously disappeared from inside our house, which we had thought was safe) and LE publicly announced they weren't gonna be guarding our house anymore. IMOO.

All JMOO, as I have never been in a comparable situation, etc. - I would be so pssed if i was already feeling vulnerable and unsafe (cuz my kid mysteriously disappeared from inside our house, which we had thought was safe) and LE publicly announced they weren't gonna be guarding our house anymore. IMOO.

LE said the other day that it was the media that the family was mainly not wanting to deal with...and said that again today, I believe...not that I blame them...

Wonder if either parent has relatives or close friends in Mexico ? Wonder if they visit Mexico much ? MOO

Notice the wording. "marked"

Thanks! I hadn't seen that. Makes sense considering Mexico is across the border. I don't think she's there, fwiw. Their continued focus in the 3 mile radius has me scratching my head.

I sure hope she is not! Praying for the best!

I'm so depressed. I joined Wedsleuths three years ago when Victoria Stafford went missing. Since then, other than hers, EVERY other case I have followed goes unsolved and the missing person not found. The only thing worse than having your child abducted and murdered is not knowing where your child is. I really hope they find Isabel soon.

I so agree...same with me as far as the victims I have followed the most never being found...and in most cases, LE being unable to even label the crime...they are just gone and probably did not leave on their own...

So many advances over the years and yet for missing people, unless they have their cell phone in their pocket, it still seems pretty impossible to find them...

JMO

They said they have officers looking in Mexico (population of 112 million people) but yet they remain focused on a 3 mile radius in a State with a population of approx 540,000.

It doesn't make any sense.

Surveillance Video Footage 200 Block S Craycroft - Isabel Celis Disappearance - YouTube

At :50 look in the upper left hand corner, behind the wall. Watch to the end when it reappears.

Here are screenshots of the sequence where the possible suspect can be seen on the surveillance video.
I enlarged the images to 200% and one image 300%

Isabelcelis.jpg

Thanks! I hadn't seen that. Makes sense considering Mexico is across the border. I don't think she's there, fwiw. Their continued focus in the 3 mile radius has me scratching my head.

The close proximity to the house (3 mi. radius) normally is indicative of someone in the family being involved......."close to home".

MOO

They said they have officers looking in Mexico (population of 112 million people) but yet they remain focused on a 3 mile radius in a State with a population of approx 540,000.

Are they figuring she was put into a car?
So they may as well check Mexico, instead of, say twenty miles out? This is why I think they are truly at a loss...JMO

Maybe they have in mind a person who is based within the 3-mile radius, but has strong ties to a particular location or area in Mexico (meaning this place could be considered within his comfort zone)?

Are they figuring she was put into a car?
So they may as well check Mexico, instead of, say twenty miles out? This is why I think they are truly at a loss...JMO

Yup. Thought the dogs were going to give them some clue but I guess not. They won't even confirm if her scent led anywhere :dunno:

LE said the other day that it was the media that the family was mainly not wanting to deal with...and said that again today, I believe...not that I blame them...

Although the continual media presence could be annoying, it would actually make one feel rather safe inside the house knowing how unlikely it would be for a perpetrator to return with them there. There are still two children as well as their personal possessions in their home to be worried about. Personally I wouldn't want to return to it if some stranger had been in there and abducted my child.

MOO

I HAVE NOT HEARD AND wonder if parents are us citizens?
Sorry about caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member