The Verdict - Do you agree or disagree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look Casey freaks out when George attempts to help with cans and wedge. Casey says take your Fing cans and backs out and drives away . George is left standing in shock wondering what that was all about. If this doesn't sound like Casey was covering up something I am sorry. George was not close enough to trunk to get a wiff or the wind was blowing the wrong way whatever...There was a dead body in trunk at some point of time and I find it impossible to think otherwise.

Oh I don''t refute that a dead Caylee was in the trunk at some point... But I'm just believe that if she was still in the trunk after 9 days baking in the July heat in Central Florida that smell would have been vomit inducing...and on 6/24 GA smelled nothing. If George was within a 20yard radius of that car up wind or not he would have smelled it.

Maybe we're thinking too inside the box... maybe Caylee was somewhere else and KC moved her to the swamp on Suburban after 6/24...that's why there was no smell on the 24th and the smell was so horrible on 6/27 that she had to dump the car.

I saw that. I think George hates Baez. George knew Baez had some dirt on him. I think George's testimony seemed bumpy at times because of his disdain for Baez. Can we really blame him?

Yes, he had dirt on GA...the River Cruz affair.
No, we can't blame GA for being mad.

Why wouldn't GA's statement on the witness stand be the actual truth on what happened?

Why wouldn't Cindy's? Or Lee's?

It's a proven fact that Cindy lied. Lee was just as, if not more shady looking than George and Cindy, why did Lee look evasive, hesitating, stammering and acting as if he was hiding something?

It must mean that Lee and Cindy harmed and disposed of Caylee.

I looked at pg 11-13 from the link and I didn't see anything regarding the phone call at 3:03pm to the home from GA's cell. Did you see it?

No - I can't find anywhere that he ever mentions that call ever.

I'm not sure if it was either. But why wouldn't the PT utilize that if it would help with the timeline. They insisted last person to see Caylee was George at 12:50 and thisWalmart sighting was around 4pm. So unless they discredited it they didn't have their timeline correct. I would think that the absolute time that the child was seen alive would be most important to the case. JMO

For whatever reason, they didn't use any statement from this guy that I know of so, the timeline of 12:50pm is what we got. Maybe this guy wasn't sure of the date so that would render his statement useless anyway. I don't know.

I would buy that if all 22 pairs had no soil samples, but there were soil samples. Unless CA knew which shoes Casey was wearing, why wouldn't she wash all the shoes?

ETA: And, IMO, if CA knew which shoes she was wearing when Casey "dumped" the body, then CA would've known what happened.

Well it wouldn't be hard to figure out considering they were in the car with the clothes that CA washed because they smelled.

I don't think leaving your child at the bottom of the stairs to their babysitter/day care provider/nanny constitutes as child neglect, but I believe (after being informed repeatedly :innocent:) the reason for the original child neglect charge was because she claimed her child was missing for 31 days prior to it being reported. I can rationalize with that. I can't rationalize with you leaving your child with someone to watch them, something happens while in the other person's care and you're automatically charged with neglect. I've never heard of such a thing happening and don't believe such a thing would happen (unless you're leaving your child with a known criminal, drug addict, someone intoxicated, someone known by CPS to be harmful for children, etc).

OR someone that does not exist. That was my point! Don't put words in my mouth that I never said to argue your point please. We know why KC was charged with child neglect, so why are we beating the proverbial dead horse on that issue?

Why wouldn't Cindy's? Or Lee's?

It's a proven fact that Cindy lied. Lee was just as, if not more shady looking than George and Cindy, why did Lee look evasive, hesitating, stammering and acting as if he was hiding something?

It must mean that Lee and Cindy harmed and disposed of Caylee.

I'm referring to GA though. I have a hard time believing CA had any knowledge of Caylee's accident/non-accident prior to hearing from her attorney what was going to be said in court. GA usually allows CA to do all the talking when it came to media, jail visits, etc.... taking the lime light off himself. CA, IMO, would've slipped up in the first jail visits (before they knew the conversations would be released) if she had any knowledge of what happened. So, although CA lied, I don't find it suspect.

Lee was barely in the picture prior to this, and even during this. In the very beginning Lee was around, but after Caylee's body was discovered he distanced himself greatly. Plus, throughout the whole investigation, he didn't appear to be shady, he seemed very forthcoming with whatever information he could share, etc. I don't suspect him either.

I do suspect GA though. If you watch his breathing patterns during the "media is saying Caylee drowned in the pool... Surprise, Surprise" conversation, he takes pretty deep breaths when they're talking. There are other things I've noticed about him too, but that's just one.

Well it wouldn't be hard to figure out considering they were in the car with the clothes that CA washed because they smelled.

But Casey was in and out of the house from 6/16 on. The only shoes I saw in the car were heels, and I doubt she'd be out dumping a body in those.

Why wouldn't GA's statement on the witness stand be the actual truth on what happened?

Actually it was to what he remembered. My point was that all the stories that came out from GA mouth after the shock warn off was all to protect KA. Im sure having CA breath down his back didnt help any.IMO Everyone enables KA first her parents and then the jury. LE hasn't seen the last of KA IMO.

OR someone that does not exist. That was my point! Don't put words in my mouth that I never said to argue your point please. We know why KC was charged with child neglect, so why are we beating the proverbial dead horse on that issue?

This conversation is dealing with the jury's questioning on who was the caretaker at the time. There was a post that stated that no matter who/where Caylee was, Casey is ALWAYS considered the caretaker. IMO, that's just not true. Casey is always the legal guardian, but not the caretaker if she's leaving her child with another adult to watch. And, IMO, it doesn't matter if she's leaving the child at the bottom of the stairs with the babysitter/nanny, or if she's dropping her off in the house, or if it's an understanding that her father is watching her child while she's getting ready for work. In her story, she left her child with the nanny and that wouldn't constitute as child neglect if that nanny went and kidnapped her child immediately after Casey left.

Now, not reporting your child missing is a different story.

I'm referring to GA though. I have a hard time believing CA had any knowledge of Caylee's accident/non-accident prior to hearing from her attorney what was going to be said in court. GA usually allows CA to do all the talking when it came to media, jail visits, etc.... taking the lime light off himself. CA, IMO, would've slipped up in the first jail visits (before they knew the conversations would be released) if she had any knowledge of what happened. So, although CA lied, I don't find it suspect.

Lee was barely in the picture prior to this, and even during this. In the very beginning Lee was around, but after Caylee's body was discovered he distanced himself greatly. Plus, throughout the whole investigation, he didn't appear to be shady, he seemed very forthcoming with whatever information he could share, etc. I don't suspect him either.

I do suspect GA though. If you watch his breathing patterns during the "media is saying Caylee drowned in the pool... Surprise, Surprise" conversation, he takes pretty deep breaths when they're talking. There are other things I've noticed about him too, but that's just one.

What do you suspect GA of ?

Covering up an accident/drowning and not calling 911 ? For what reason ... to protect FCA from CA ? So FCA sits in jail for 3 years with the DP on the table for an accident ?

Covering up a murder ? Do you honestly think GA would have let that little girl be eaten by animals in the woods ?

Actually killing Caylee ? So far-fetched for a loving grandfather I won't bother to address it ....

WHAT?????

Baez publicly accuses George of the most vile crime a man can commit and you seriously think George hates Baez because he has some dirt on
George????

OMG! Baez didn't say this at the local grocery store - he described it in detail in front of the world with the TV cameras rolling.

That's it - time for me to take a vaca from this discussion! :banghead: :banghead:

Wow..I am talking about the love-in Geoerge had..that's all.

What do you suspect GA of ?

Covering up an accident/drowning and not calling 911 ? For what reason ... to protect FCA from CA ? So FCA sits in jail for 3 years with the DP on the table for an accident ?

Covering up a murder ? Do you honestly think GA would have let that little girl be eaten by animals in the woods ?

Actually killing Caylee ? So far-fetched for a loving grandfather I won't bother to address it ....

I'm not saying George is guilty of anything...

No one got on the stand and said Casey was a horrible mother... NOT ONE PERSON. They all said the exact opposite. yet we all believe that she went from loving mother to child killer in 0-60 seconds. Why is such a stretch that an apparently loving grandparent could do it too?

But Casey was in and out of the house from 6/16 on. The only shoes I saw in the car were heels, and I doubt she'd be out dumping a body in those.
CA removed the clothes and the shoes from the car before LE even took notice. I dont have a hard time believing the shoes were the ones she was wearing and they were't high heals. If KA didnt remove her clothes I doubt she did the shoes.JMO

Ok Casey handed the cans to George..is this the point? Was that court or dep remarks?

The link I posted is his depo. The point is Why Lie? If the can, the tape, whatever is NO BIG DEAL, then Why Lie? Unlike Cindy, George's lies did not cover for Casey. They only covered for George. And, he didn't just start lying after JB's OS. JMO

Yep, I stand corrected on the I or SHE - had to listen to it over and over to actually be able to tell BUT, Exactly my point BBM in your post- he changed his story. JMO

Link please.

I'm not saying George is guilty of anything...

No one got on the stand and said Casey was a horrible mother... NOT ONE PERSON. They all said the exact opposite. yet we all believe that she went from loving mother to child killer in 0-60 seconds. Why is such a stretch that an apparently loving grandparent could do it too?

Yes, I believe Casey can flash into rage if things are not to her liking. If she gets boxed in or is exposed to negative energy she seems to show extreme sorts of anger instantly. Padilla's helper noted some of this behavior.

Links please.

There's the video of Greta on the Theories on what happened to Caylee thread where his story about the gas cans is very different from his depo. I don't know how to link to you'll have to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni