17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, now that concerns me a little.

I hate the fact that a young teen may idolize or admire a convicted "" murderer.

And before people jump on me for calling C-Murder a , please google him. He is a prime example of a .

Im not saying this has anything to do with TM or his character, but it makes me sad.

JMO

A lot of that is a phase, kids just have to be diffent from their parents it is part of growing up, and luckily most of them level out when they get a little older, but at that age they do what their peers do like lemmings and tell themselves that they are diffent and original...

I remember growing up my folks having their hair stand on end because I brought home music by Alice Cooper and really anything at all that I knew they would hate.

I do find it sad that the music seems to be so popular but the more we protest, the more likely the kids are to want to go there. IMO JMHO and stuff

For some reason I thought C Murder was either in jail or dead??

That's why I'm laughing. The last person I would have associated with Trayvon would be C-Murder. If Trayvon put that as his background, I'm a little disappointed because C-Murder was so 1990's! Was Trayvon even born then? I could see him having Trick Daddy up there, but C-Murder? Rick Ross, but C-Murder? Heck, even Lil Waybe, but C-Murder?

I haven't looked into his accounts so I don't know? I originally thought he was being compared to C-Murder. Didn't know it was his background image?

Color me confused!

I second the motion of being disappointed. And sad.

That's why I'm laughing. The last person I would have associated with Trayvon would be C-Murder. If Trayvon put that as his background, I'm a little disappointed because C-Murder was so 1990's! Was Trayvon even born then? I could see him having Trick Daddy up there, but C-Murder? Rick Ross, but C-Murder? Heck, even Lil Waybe, but C-Murder?

I haven't looked into his accounts so I don't know? I originally thought he was being compared to C-Murder. Didn't know it was his background image?

Color me confused!

Certainly looks like C-Murder to me.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I did blur some elements of this picture because I wasn't sure about the TOS with respect to posting images containing racial epithets. That's the only thing I altered, and you can go look at the account yourself. It's still contained in Google's cache (where I pulled this from).

twitter.jpg

This is where the overzelouse hero wanabe comes in.

No he did not have to stay out there any longer, he could have gone home after he made that 911 call but it seems he was afraid the copes will come and his suspect will get away, so he tried to keep him within view.

I agree. If it happened the way GZ says it happened, I don't understand why he didn't just climb back into his truck when Trayvon allegedly came after him. He outweighed Trayvon by 100 lbs.

And don't forget, he was asked a question by a reporter, not like he addressed the nation from the Oval Office.

Since when has he felt compelled to answer any or all questions from reporters? I feel he should have politely declined to comment regarding an ongoing investigation. He needs to handle the business of running the country. God knows he has his hands full with that job. Stopping now and sitting on my hands ...

I think the thing I learned today is not only does Myspace still exist, but people actually still use it.

The more you know....

Since when has he felt compelled to answer any or all questions from reporters? I feel he should have politely declined to comment regarding an ongoing investigation. He needs to handle the business of running the country. God knows he has his hands full with that job. Stopping now and sitting on my hands ...
I agree.

"I cannot comment on an ongoing investigation, but I am confident that justice will prevail" or similar would have been adequate.

Certainly looks like C-Murder to me.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I did blur some elements of this picture because I wasn't sure about the TOS with respect to posting images containing racial epithets. That's the only thing I altered, and you can go look at the account yourself. It's still contained in Google's cache (where I pulled this from).

View attachment 21361

It's definitely C-Murder. I knew it was him just looking at the picture that was posted first. I have no doubt it's him. Which confuses me because I believe Trayvon was born in 1995? C-Murder was arrested in 2002 but hadn't even been a big hit after the 90's? Trayvon was only 7? Maybe his parents listened to him?

Do we know for a fact that GZ was not injured in any way?

I know for a fact what I see on that video. I know that I see NO evidence that the man was in even a minor scuffle. He walks and moves freely it does not appear that any of his moveable parts are stiff, let alone broken, apparently he can see and hear, and his skin appears to be intact. Nothing is swollen, no contusions and nothing covered with blood.

While I am not a Doctor, in the absence of any other evidence to the contrary, I will go on record as saying that IMO that man is not injured in any way...and until I hear that he has verifiable medical reports that state otherwise that is going to be my opinion IMO JMHO and stuff

A lot of that is a phase, kids just have to be diffent from their parents it is part of growing up, and luckily most of them level out when they get a little older, but at that age they do what their peers do like lemmings and tell themselves that they are diffent and original...

I remember growing up my folks having their hair stand on end because I brought home music by Alice Cooper and really anything at all that I knew they would hate.

I do find it sad that the music seems to be so popular but the more we protest, the more likely the kids are to want to go there. IMO JMHO and stuff

I really do understand that.

But it still makes me sad.

There are so many good role models out there.

I agree. If it happened the way GZ says it happened, I don't understand why he didn't just climb back into his truck when Trayvon allegedly came after him. He outweighed Trayvon by 100 lbs.

He outweighed him by 30 pounds, not 100. Those were very old pictures in the media. If you put newer pictures of both of them a different theme emerges, imo.

We don't know if he used deadly force or not........ Let's wait until the investigation gets wrapped up.

GZ's OWN statements to police, the stories his family and friend are spreading ALL admit that GZ used deadly force. If he hadn't TM would not be dead.

I'm borrowing this :banghead:

Just a few observations from the video (saw the extended play one with multiple camera angles/shots):

1. no observable staining on the front of GZ's shirt/jacket...even with the distance video, blood stains darken and should be observable as a "pattern" on the solid color jacket/shirt
2. no observable evidence of primary first aid assistance as administered by SFD on GZ that would match significant trauma.....even with the distance video, some form of wound covering should be discernible.
3. haven't experienced a TRAUMA patient with a broken nose without blood spillage...experience comes from covering ERs as a "moonlighter" in BUFFALO, NY where hockey is king! (& toss in BOSTON, MA where sports reign supreme & so do intoxicated physical "discussions"!).
4. the gait of GZ belies the expected gait that one involved in severe head trauma would exhibit
5. see above: as does the flexibility and frequent head movement.
6. see #4: as does the lack of disorientation to light change as he traverses the PD from darkened areas to lit.
7. SPD had better establish a new protocol, IMHO, for transported parties in cuffs as the "cuffee" was never assisted/guided ambulating (cuffed in the back MAY upset one's sense of balance).
8. comment from hubby (retired Statie): hope that was a secondary pat-down rather than first 'cause that's definitely NOT acceptable protocol nor is "patting down" WITHOUT PPEs! (edit note: PPE=personal protective equipment like GLOVES!, especially need in this case since there was alleged severe trauma & blood loss).

It's definitely C-Murder. I knew it was him just looking at the picture that was posted first. I have no doubt it's him. Which confuses me because I believe Trayvon was born in 1995? C-Murder was arrested in 2002 but hadn't even been a big hit after the 90's? Trayvon was only 7? Maybe his parents listened to him?

Kids still listen to Tupac and B.I.G. Sometimes their music/aura gets bigger when they die/in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth