TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Fox update is really bad, if it was wrong about so many factors...but Hailey is still missing, SA was the last to see her, and that much is true I guess...it is disheartening, though, when we here count so much on MSM before we talk about anything.

The one thing that really bothered me was reporting that it was HER boyfriend that was the last to see her. Not her Mom's. Because that totally changes it for so many people.

When they hear MOM's boyfriend was the last to see her, they assume foul play.

When they hear HER boyfriend was the last to see her they assume she ran away with him. Unless they look into it further, which most do not.

Can someone link the facebook where the "rumblings' are?

thank you yes they are! so the rangers are back at the home!

State Troopers(DPS) drive the black and white cars and give you speeding tickets. They also are used for investigations.

Texas Rangers are investigative only (and considered somewhat elite in Texas)

State Troopers(DPS) drive the black and white cars and give you speeding tickets. They also are used for investigations.

Texas Rangers are investigative only (and considered somewhat elite in Texas)
but the rangers are an elite division of dps right?

The Hailey Dunn case returns to Nancy Grace on HLN Thursday night, the first national broadcast to give attention to the Colorado City teen's disappearance.

KTAB is told the first 45 minutes of the show, which airs from 7 to 8 p.m., will cover the latest developments in Dunn's disappearance.
snipped
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328796

they are part of the multi agency task force...

Sorry, I should have been more clear - I asked that because typically DPS Troopers make arrests, where the Rangers do more investigation.
(at least here in TX and from my experience)

The report says DPS troopers. That's troopers not Texas Rangers. Of course the reporter may not know the difference, but most of us have been stopped by a trooper for speeding before, lol. The Ranger is only going to stop you if you have a warrant out. Plus the rangers don't wear uniforms.

I am nervous about DPS @ house if they were the ones in the air an hour ago.

I was just there and didn't see any *rumblings* of note. (Which to me would be someone in town there with news. Rumor-mongering and nasty comments have been prohibited by the owner under threat of inactivating the page).

This is the Find Hailey page that the father is posting on, under his mom's name. Her 'picture' is Alan Jackson.

I don't know about rumblings... But you do have to click on comments to expand the comment some of them.

If I have the wrong page, then someone correct me! Thanks... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288