Forensic Astrology - ZAHRA BAKER missing 10yr old Hickory, NC 10/9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please let this full moon uncover all that is hidden and bring this baby home.

Posting this to confirm EB did hire a high profile attorney.

"As Elisa Baker’s bail was increased from $45,000 to $60,000 reports say that Elisa Baker has hired high profile defense attorney Lisa Dubs. Lisa Dubs is widely known for representing women who’ve been accused of murdering their children."

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=10752

Are you sure those are correct? Funny that - on some of the arrest reports there are 2 different birthdates. One said July 6, 1977 & one said 1986. For her, it was 1966 or 1968.

Im sorry I dont check this thread as often as i should. Im amazed by what you all do and would love to learn more about it. As for the birthdates these are accurate as far as I can come up with Ive looked several places and keep comming up with these. If for some reason Im wrong I appoligize but am reasonably sure they are right. You all do amazing work im so in awe!!!

Dubs to defend Elisa Baker
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/23/dubs-defend-elisa-baker-ar-478734/

"Lisa Dubs confirmed Friday that she has been assigned to Baker’s case as provisional counsel. According to court records, Dubs’ role is to “Conduct a preliminary investigation, determine if the defendant is indigent and needs appointed counsel, and protect the defendant’s rights pending appointment of trial counsel.”

"Dubs is one of about 10 Catawba County attorneys permitted to defend clients facing the death penalty. Even though Baker has not been charged with Zahra’s murder, the case has gained nationwide attention and Hurley has decided that it is appropriate to appoint Dubs because of the likelihood that Baker will eventually be charged with the crime, Dubs explained."[/QUOTE]

It appears they arrested Adam Baker this morning, 10/25/10, at 3:12AM on the outstanding warrants that he had.

BAKER,ADAM TROY 10/25/2010 21 21ST AVE NW HICKORY, NC 28601 - 33

SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK $1,000.00 11/18/2010 10 CR 51928 CALDWELL HICKORY POLICE DEPT

SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK $1,000.00 11/18/2010 10 CR 51927 CALDWELL HICKORY POLICE DEPT

SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK $1,000.00 11/18/2010 10 CR 51926 CALDWELL HICKORY POLICE DEPT

SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK $1,000.00 11/18/2010 10 CR 51925 CALDWELL HICKORY POLICE DEPT

SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK $1,000.00 11/18/2010 10 CR 51929 CALDWELL HICKORY POLICE DEPT

FTA: COMMUNICATING THREATS $1,000.00 11/18/2010 10 CR 51257 CALDWELL HICKORY POLICE DEPT

FTA: COMMUNICATING THREATS 11/18/2010 10 CR 51258 CALDWELL HICKORY POLICE DEPT

FTA: ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON 11/18/2010 10 CR 51258 CALDWELL HICKORY POLICE DEPT

FAIL TO RETURN RENTAL PROPERTY $1,000.00 11/18/2010 10 CR 50755 CALDWELL HICKORY POLICE DEPT

Source: http://injail.catawbacountync.gov/WhosInJail/ (this one will show you he's in jail) http://www.hickorypd.net/p2c/Summary.aspx (do a search hear and you will see the incident report that shows when he was arrested)

**Interesting that the address listed for him is the Police Department address.**

Can this be used to chart any additional information?

CLARITY: the 11/18/2010 date listed beside each charge is the upcoming COURT date.

VINELINK: (shows arrests) confirms DOB-
Offender ID:
Date of Birth:
08/06/1977

Custody Status:
In Custody

See attached snapshot below of BOOKING notes from the Hickory PD site.

It appears they arrested Adam Baker this morning, 10/25/10, at 3:12AM on the outstanding warrants that he had.

BAKER,ADAM TROY 10/25/2010 21 21ST AVE NW HICKORY, NC 28601 - 33

Source: http://injail.catawbacountync.gov/WhosInJail/ (this one will show you he's in jail) http://www.hickorypd.net/p2c/Summary.aspx (do a search hear and you will see the incident report that shows when he was arrested)

**Interesting that the address listed for him is the Police Department address.**

Can this be used to chart any additional information?

Attachments

• ADAM BAKER arrest 10 25 10  3.12am Hickory PD site.png
    ADAM BAKER arrest 10 25 10 3.12am Hickory PD site.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 18
Here is a natal chart I had already created for Adam Baker showing the transits for the last time Zahra was seen in public in the furniture store.

We do not know his time of birth, and if we did, we'd see far more but as it is, it's revealing I think.

The natal chart (no time of birth known) inclines towards much negativity. Lots of negative vibrations but many do, yet don’t end up like this…they work on them and even in some instances may overcome the bad parts.
He apparently is giving in to the path of least resistance.
Look here:
Sun 13Leo conjunct fixed star – exactly conjunct to AcubensFrom Constellation of Words:
Elsbeth Ebertin 1928 said in part:

conveying an unbalanced and "jumpy" nature. If the chart is a disharmonious one to people effected by it and especially if Acubens is in conjunction with Mars, Sun or Uranus, this will make for an unsettled mentality and helplessness. If in conjunction with Saturn, major disappointments in life, ordeals and trials, mental suffering, excitements, loss, opposition, disputes and deception are indicated.

The Moon’s position is unknown for exactness because we do not have the time of his birth.

Mercury
– 10-11Virgo conjunct Fixed Star Zosma promising a death close to him.

Of the nature of Saturn and Venus. It causes benefit by disgrace, selfishness, egotism, immorality, meanness, melancholy, unhappiness of mind and fear of poison, and gives an unreasonable, shameless and egotistical nature. [Robson*, p.219.]

His natal Venus squares Pluto which conjuncts Vindiamiatrix, (a death) hence, love and destructive forces are co-mingled with a propensity towards trying to control others through his own actions

Mars in Gemini can be very deceitful for it also is opposed by Neptune and in his case also squares Mercury representing the lower mind.

What did Shakespeare write? Something about, when you are not true to yourself, you cannot be true to another? Well he does the opposite of being true to himself and then it played out with Zahra who he was supposed to be protecting .
A weak man for certain. Weak morals and self-deceiving then deceiving others.

Kronos conjunct Mars
(within minutes) in Gemini conjunct the BML, he is inclined towards, “If it’s good for me, then to hell with everyone else including my own” and the Sun’s vibrations augment this for him.

Hades at 27 degrees Taurus
. What can we surmise of this……other then
The worse with the worse and then double that as a personal effect.
Algol and Hades, can we envision worse?

Regarding the position in the chart as related to the North Node and Ceres and his desire to protect and shield those he loves and cherishes?
Seiginus is the fixed star associated with his North Node and Ceres (the nurture and protection he was supposed to give his little girl)

It gives a subtle mind, shamelessness and loss through friends and companies. [Robson*, p.207.]

How about the asteroid Medea who killed her children, in the Greek myths?
In his natal chart, lodged between Hades and Kronos, and remember, Kronos is exactly atop his natal Mars.
Medea is located in his natal - 2.38Gemini for those who study these things, in the Pleiades star cluster.
http://symposium.gardner-webb.edu/myth.html

Medea, then, is associated with light and dark, delivery and death.
Medea myth allows Euripides to use the salvific and destructive nature of love to encourage his audience to see the smoldering power of the oppressed, and the consequences of hypocrisy.

Might we be inclined then to see Juno at 16Scorpio, otherwise called by the Greeks Hera, the jealous wife, square to his own Saturn and his Sun the instigator of the disappearance of this child? I think so…….and I think his natal chart shows us that Juno is not working in his favor in this lifetime.

The position of Juno in his natal, says justice will be served for it's located in the Southern Scales of the constellation of Libra.

zahrafatheradambakerdid.gif

See Transiting Juno over his natal Hopi, both conjunct "Regulus" the Fixed star in a natal which promises a quick rise but then a very fast fall in the life.
This happened then, on the 25th and the "fall" was related to the wife, i.e. Juno.

The fact that this asteroid was transiting over his natal Hopi, (Martha Lang Westcott)
gives Hopi an association with knives, stabbings and ambush....

Says a ton to me. :(

What about Transiting Hopi, going over his natal Vesta?Vesta, the vestial virgin Zahra,
and what did her father say about her hormones?

This statement to 911 almost makes me want to throw up

http://***************************/2010/10/zahra-baker-911-call-transcripts.html

DISPATCHER: OK, so.. No one has seen your daughter since 2:30 this morning...? [It is now after 2 pm that day]

ADAM BAKER: No.. like I said we, uh, had all that drama last night and we... me and my wife went back to bed. And my daughter is I think's coming into puberty.. cause she is hitting that brooding stage (laughter) so we only see her when she comes out when she wants something. And that's about it.

I just read that Le had a tip and are now searching Dudley Shoals Road.

EB has "Dudley" 28:11 Pisces. On Oct. 1st Uranus was Rx at 28:14 Pisces, with Jupiter 27:7.Pisces. Mercury 25:21 Virgo was transiting her Uranus 25:05 Virgo.

The Sun conjuncted Saturn 7:44 Libra on Oct. 1st, right at Zahra's Venus 8:00 Libra.

Asteroid "Dudley" 13:08 Libra trined Zahra's Uranus 13:07 Aquarius on Oct. 1st.

At the time AB was arrested this morning 3:12 am, Mars 27:52 Scorpio opposing the Moon 27:34 Taurus. That Moon sextiled Uranus 27:22 Pisces which formed a yod to "Dudley" 27:49 Libra. The finger of God was pointing to "Dudley".

I guess we'll hurry up and wait & see if they come up with anything.

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25502773/index.html

http://www.wcnc.com/news/Crews-searching-Caldwell-County-in-Zahra-Baker-case-105693703.html

Thanks Paulette! Your Asteroid work is like the icing on an astrology chart cake. It always seems to round out the info from the charts rather well.

ETA: Please, lets hope that little Zahra will be found through this tip!

See Transiting Juno over his natal Hopi, both conjunct "Regulus" the Fixed star in a natal which promises a quick rise but then a very fast fall in the life.
This happened then, on the 25th and the "fall" was related to the wife, i.e. Juno.

The fact that this asteroid was transiting over his natal Hopi, (Martha Lang Westcott)
gives Hopi an association with knives, stabbings and ambush....

Says a ton to me. :(

What about Transiting Hopi, going over his natal Vesta?Vesta, the vestial virgin Zahra,
and what did her father say about her hormones?

This statement to 911 almost makes me want to throw up
http://***************************/2010/10/zahra-baker-911-call-transcripts.html

DISPATCHER: OK, so.. No one has seen your daughter since 2:30 this morning...? [It is now after 2 pm that day]

ADAM BAKER: No.. like I said we, uh, had all that drama last night and we... me and my wife went back to bed. And my daughter is I think's coming into puberty.. cause she is hitting that brooding stage (laughter) so we only see her when she comes out when she wants something. And that's about it.

Yes, that was a stunner! "There's no urgency, just come along if you've got nothing better to do - I'll be here a waiting."

From Butterfingers post #754 M&L forum

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Zahra Baker’s stepmother, Elisa Baker, was taken out of jail and brought to the newest search site in the investigation into the disappearance of the 10-year-old girl, officers confirmed to Channel 9.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25501224/detail.html

Thank You so much. I am relieved to hear his natal chart shows some of the things I sensed. Then, I can't really call it relief because it is a bad thing that it spells out.

I can't find this online, but on the local Charlotte news, and Nancy Grace, they were talking more about the arrest of Adam Baker. Not sure if any of this can help or not, but here we go.

Police located Adam Baker at a local International airport around 1 or 2 am last night. Adam Baker told police he was there to pick some one up from overseas.

According to NG and the local newscast from 6 pm. Adam Baker willingly went to police headquarters for interview and was arrested shortly after 3 am, on unrelated charges.

The Dudley Shoals Road search for Zahra started a few hours later. I was wondering do any of the charts give insight into this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member