Nancy Grace - 10/27/08

Maybe LP thinks from listening to GA's recorded interview w/ LE that he seemed to be suspicious of the trunk when KC threw "his f'ing gas cans" at him and wouldn't let him NEAR the trunk....

That was my impression as well.

If you go back to the Greta interview where George talks about this "wedge" he so needed, and it's in his LE interview, I never heard that he ever got that wedge so he can change the tires on Cindy's car. :waitasec:

I thought George said in his taped interview with LE that he just told Casey he really needed the wedge so he could have an excuse to get in the trunk since she obviously didn't want him in there. I don't think he really needed it as bad as he told Casey he needed it according to what he said.

Thanks Leila

Where did he hear this & when was it found?

Anybody know?

He didn't say when it was found, only that it was found along the route to TL's apt. I'll listen to NG when it's repeated in 40 minutes.

I thought George said in his taped interview with LE that he just told Casey he really needed the wedge so he could have an excuse to get in the trunk since she obviously didn't want him in there. I don't think he really needed it as bad as he told Casey he needed it according to what he said.

You have to listen to the Greta interview and then look at the LE interview!

Did I mishear or did LP just say that George believes Caylee was in the trunk on the 24th??? I think that was the date he said.

I caught that too! That is interesting.... could be why Casey didn't want George near the car. I wonder why NG did not pick up on this... she just let that slip right by.

On what dates? The report shows that Caylee had been deceased for 2.6 days when she was removed from the car.

It could have just been that she didn't want her dad in there on the 24th because of the smell and she hadn't cleaned it at all yet (or was in the process of trying to).... there was a lot of.... geez I don't even know how to say this humanely.... just that she hadn't cleaned it out yet after disposing of Caylee.

If you go back to the Greta interview where George talks about this "wedge" he so needed, and it's in his LE interview, I never heard that he ever got that wedge so he can change the tires on Cindy's car. :waitasec:

You're right, Patty G. And in his LE interview (I think) didn't we learn that KC shoved the gas cans at him as he was approaching the trunk? If that happened I can't imagine him getting the wedge thingy after that -- And I think I heard that it was bolted down or screwed down to the trunk, too -- Wasn't it? That makes it seem even more unlikely that he got it.

But wouldn't you think that if he smelled something it would make him want to look in the trunk even more?

I respect Mark K. and I understand that he hasn't seen the search from a searcher's perspective. It's not a bloody crime scene.

The search teams were led by former military, le people and we looked for anything and everything that didn't fit into environment. From discarded litter to unusual land formations, we were told not to touch anything and mark it with marking tape we were given to use.

It's a simple process but it takes a lot of boots on the ground to cover the huge areas that they want searched.

I hope they get the record turn out they are anticipating.

True. It does unless she didn't kill her until the 21st. Hmmm...rethinking this one.

I strongly believe that whatever happened to Caylee happened on the 16th, sometime after George last saw her and before Casey arrived at Tony's apartment. That would have been middle of the day on the 16th, meaning that Caylee's body was removed from the car on the evening of the 19th or maybe early on the 20th. We Those are the pings we need to look at.

What are the odds that a person who shares the same Mitocondrial DNA as Caylee has one of their hairs end up in KC's trunk?

Oh yeah......And that person also happened to be dead.

The odds are going to be something like 999 Trillion to 1

Hmmmm....well, George DID say that "the body that was in the trunk was not my grand daughter" !!! LOL LOL

It's amusing that NG didn't have a come back for Koby about just "WHO'S" dead body, if not Caylee, was Casey driving around with ???

You have to listen to the Greta interview and then look at the LE interview!

That's what I did. I was suspicious after Greta. Then hearing his LE interview eliminated the suspicion I had about George going into the trunk. It made sense that he would have tricked Casey into letting him into the trunk since he had a hunch she had the gas cans in there.

That was enough for me, but I see how it could still raise suspicions.

Caylee being in the trunk on the 24th conflicts with the forensic reports showing 2.6 days of decomp.

Not if KC removed her body from the trunk, placed it in an air tight storage container then placed the container holding Caylee's body in the trunk. Were storage containers in the Anthony shed? Is that what she used the shovel for? To get to the storage container? I can't see KC moving a dead body period. But if she put Caylee in a container then she wouldn't have to touch her. I still think she rented a storage unit and that is where Caylee's body is.

Speaking of the wedge, I don't think GA ever really needed it, I think he thought that she was the one who stole his 'f'ing gas cans', and was using the wedge as an excuse to look for his cans.

I never thought he really needed it....even when he told Greta, it just didn't sit right. I think his point was that she had the gas cans.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back