WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
:heartbeat: Baby Sky, here we are - yet again into another week without you. I was so glad to hear that Solomon knows how much we care. We are here willing to help in any way we possibly can. What heart-touching photos from the balloon launch.

:lol: PrincessPJ - love, love, love your photo op!!

Thanks sleuthers for your diligence and love that you all show to our little man Sky. I know that there will be justice - I just know it!!

There are many talents here @ WS that would love to provide any assistance that we can. We have the time, the initiative, the resources, and the ability to help . . . we just need something or somewhere to start.

What can we do to bring this little man home to his Daddy and Sister?

Let us at pictures, documents, cellphone pings, emails, correspondence, survelliance video, verifiable timelines, etc. Our efforts are honest and have a common goal.

Just look at what happened to Caylee Anthony's grandparents in the public when supporting their daughter. Would you want to subject yourself to that public backlash? Sometimes it is best to stay in the shadows.

Just look at what happened to Caylee Anthony's grandparents in the public when supporting their daughter. Would you want to subject yourself to that public backlash? Sometimes it is best to stay in the shadows.

Sorry to say but that's usually what happens when you support a murderer.

re:BBM~~If that is true, I know at least a dozen sleuthers who would be happy to go looking for every single picture of the vigil that is out there to find!

S&S - If that would be helpful, give us the nod and we'll be all over it. Let us show you how much we really rock (and let me tell you, WS'ers ROCK like no others!) Give us something that we can do to really help!

Oh, you'd better believe it! I don't know if you counted me, ppjs, but if not, that would make 13 sleuthers who would jump at the chance to help!

:hero:

Welcome back, Rougelatete!
I hope you had a great trip to Barcelona!
Maybe all of us Sleuthers should visit Barcelona so that we can comeback with the vigor you have!:seeya:

Haha! I can be a bit overwhelming, I know. "What?! Is that ANOTHER Rougelatete post?!" But, my heart is in it. I joined this forum after I heard about Sky's case. Even though I'm on the East Coast, I just felt compelled to help -- something about this one in particular struck me.

Yes, Barcelona was amazing and restful and you all should visit one day. But, it's my passion for bringing Sky home that fuels me more than anything. Thank you for the warm welcome back everyone!

Where are you baby boy?

metalwala5.gif

Haha! I can be a bit overwhelming, I know. "What?! Is that ANOTHER Rougelatete post?!" But, my heart is in it. I joined this forum after I heard about Sky's case. Even though I'm on the East Coast, I just felt compelled to help -- something about this one in particular struck me.

Yes, Barcelona was amazing and restful and you all should visit one day. But, it's my passion for bringing Sky home that fuels me more than anything. Thank you for the warm welcome back everyone!

So glad you enjoyed your travels! :worldmap:
And... we can NEVER have TOO much Rougeletate, especially when our common mission is to find little man Sky!:seeya:

I keep wondering about little Sky. Of all of the children we have sleuthed, this one baffles me the most. We have virtually no information on what he liked, no videos, very few pictures, the qualities that Solomon described about Sky were nearly a year old. He was denied access to his Father for half of his little life. M is the one who could describe the qualities of Sky's personality, as we have heard nothing from his own Mama.

Was he quiet? energetic? what was his favorite toy? where are the cute stories about his personality? What was his favorite food, game, place to play . . . . ? What describing words do we have to get a better picture of him? What delighted him? What frustrated him? What defines Sky? How present was this little guy in his Mother's eyes?

Could she answer any of the questions I have posed? I seriously doubt she could give us any details . . . . . there appears to be NO connection between Mother and Son.

Maybe what we are all feeling is the lack of feeling for Sky from Julia. The Universal love and nurturing that we cannot verify he received from the person who birthed him.

If the family of Julia would have come out in public at the balloon launching and just supported those looking for Sky, just any type of feeling for Sky. Anything!! When a family of a missing child supports the missing child, they will not be looked down upon by the public. The public rightly gets outraged when the family supports the suspect in the case, but does not show support for the helpless missing child. IMHO

I honestly can't grasp anything about this family. I don't understand them. I remember back to the impromptu interview with Stan on the street and how completely and totally unaffected he seemed about Sky missing. In fact, he didn't even refer to Sky by name. Did Sky mean so little to them? Apparently so. I can't help but wonder if it was M and not Sky, would their reactions be the same?

Can you tell I'm back from Barcelona?! First item on the agenda: feverishly post about Sky and research what I can, lol! Second item: unpack.

:great:

Bacelona is wonderful. The people are so welcoming...loved Las Ramblas for the Tapas Crawl and people watching...the bread there is amazing...going back in October.

Glad to have you back...praying today is the day they find Sky.:rocker:

I do not believe that I took my turn -

:welcome: back Rougelatete !!! So glad you had a great time!

I am of the very biased opinion that little Sky has the greatest WS team here!! He has certainly touched all of us deeply. Who could not be affected by those beautiful brown eyes - such a gorgeous little guy. :heartbeat: Love to you all :heartbeat: !

If the family of Julia would have come out in public at the balloon launching and just supported those looking for Sky, just any type of feeling for Sky. Anything!! When a family of a missing child supports the missing child, they will not be looked down upon by the public. The public rightly gets outraged when the family supports the suspect in the case, but does not show support for the helpless missing child. IMHO

I think there are too many people who want to punch them in the face if they show up anywhere within the next 3 counties.

Okay, okay. I get it -- I can post as much as I want, lol! You guys are amazing and I am grateful all the time for the loving, supportive, dedicated community I found here. It's sad that Sky is getting all this love and attention right now as opposed to a year ago. But, he's certainly one of the most loved little boys in the whole world!

I keep wondering about little Sky. Of all of the children we have sleuthed, this one baffles me the most. We have virtually no information on what he liked, no videos, very few pictures, the qualities that Solomon described about Sky were nearly a year old. He was denied access to his Father for half of his little life. M is the one who could describe the qualities of Sky's personality, as we have heard nothing from his own Mama.

Was he quiet? energetic? what was his favorite toy? where are the cute stories about his personality? What was his favorite food, game, place to play . . . . ? What describing words do we have to get a better picture of him? What delighted him? What frustrated him? What defines Sky? How present was this little guy in his Mother's eyes?

Could she answer any of the questions I have posed? I seriously doubt she could give us any details . . . . . there appears to be NO connection between Mother and Son.

Maybe what we are all feeling is the lack of feeling for Sky from Julia. The Universal love and nurturing that we cannot verify he received from the person who birthed him.

Great post!

If Julia is guilty (and I believe she is), then I can understand her not talking. Would it make her look better in the public eye if she is still claiming her innocence? Perhaps...perhaps not! But like Princess said, people want to punch her in the face (whichever one she may be wearing at the time). :innocent:

Grandma and Uncle have already shown their lack of concern. They speak of Sky like he is just another missing child, with little to no emotion. They show as much concern as Casey did when Caylee was "missing". Totally baffling!

SO and the other friends: why aren't they speaking?! They have been a part of Sky's life in the past year. I suppose their loyalty really is with Julia.

Why is Solomon (the alleged monster, if we were to believe Julia, etc) the ONLY one who has shown any concern for Sky's whereabouts? Truly frustrating!

Solomon, please know you are not alone! You will never be alone!

It's a sad day when hundreds of strangers have shown more care and concern for little Sky than his own mother and her extended family.

Hoping that M will start talking soon about things that may have happened during that time. Bless that precious little girl! She's been through far too much for such a young little girl.

Nope, it wasn't me. I did find one picture so far that I'm in from the vigil. I circled me for you guys, I'm in the muddy pink eyelet lace Chuck Taylors. :seeya:

meatballoonrelease.jpg

I have the same pink chucks! Mud and all. ;)

A really awesome thing, to me, is that as heartbreaking as the situation is, Sky's life has already left the world a better place. The love and compassion he brings out in so, so many, evidenced in the pictures and stories and on these boards... I can only hope to do a fraction of that in my lifetime, you know? It would be a beautiful thing, to see him grow up, and old, and to remember all the good he brought out in strangers. But it is a beautiful thing, now, to see, just the same, and I am grateful for that.

I have the same pink chucks! Mud and all. ;)

A really awesome thing, to me, is that as heartbreaking as the situation is, Sky's life has already left the world a better place. The love and compassion he brings out in so, so many, evidenced in the pictures and stories and on these boards... I can only hope to do a fraction of that in my lifetime, you know? It would be a beautiful thing, to see him grow up, and old, and to remember all the good he brought out in strangers. But it is a beautiful thing, now, to see, just the same, and I am grateful for that.
LOL! The more I think about it, I'm just happy that I didn't fall down and slide through that mud...what was I thinking? I am far from graceful! But, I did once jump from the front passenger seat of a car to the driver's side back seat in one graceful movement when a spider popped out from under the sun visor once. (Only in Seattle, right) - I swear I went: Up. Over. Down. Safe. :cool:

LOL! The more I think about it, I'm just happy that I didn't fall down and slide through that mud...what was I thinking? I am far from graceful! But, I did once jump from the front passenger seat of a car to the driver's side back seat in one graceful movement when a spider popped out from under the sun visor once. (Only in Seattle, right) - I swear I went: Up. Over. Down. Safe. :cool:

Well done! I'm afraid I would be scrambling around the front sit still, to this day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie