Can anyone keep this straight? If so could you give it to us in order of the events .

fay

Reaction score
Pretty please. I am so lost. Like... who is Jo, what cooler, who said what to the police. What triggered the search. What happened in court with Misty, mouthing I love you to RC.
I'm sure others are confused too. So if you are the one person who can understand this all, please do tell
This thing is like a a game of Clue!

Joe is Misty, Tommy and Timmy's cousin who lives in Tenesse he was staying with Timmy and Chelsey the night Haleigh went missing. CC stated that the night Haliegh went missing she found Joe asleep on her couch with clothing on, her van had been moved and had scratches on it. Joe supposedly had a fight with RC two weeks before Haleigh went missing which Ron denies. Misty has stated in the past that Joe sexually abused her when she was 13, yet the day after Haleigh went missing Misty was out hanging flyer's with Joe and then Joe left and went back to Tennesse, and early on Misty had pointed the finger at Joe but LE cleared him with in the first month of the case.

There was a blue cooler pooled from the river today in the area that they were searching. Its been said that they were acting off a tip from Tommy and supposedly Joe is about to be arrested.

LE called all the family in today RC, CS, MG, TN, and talked with them for over two hours and all came out looking devastated. While they were talking to the family they also moved Misty to Putnum County Jail and them moved her back to St. Johns. For whatever reason.

As far as the court thing, I must have missed it cause I haven't a clue what you are talking about.

I can try to help,

Joe is Mistys cousin who visited from Ten. and left the same day Haleigh went missing.
Here is a link to his thread:

The cousin that visited.... - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The rumor right now is that there was a cooler pulled from the search today out of the river where LE were searching from the tip recieved. The reason I say rumor is because LE has not came out and made an offical statement in regards to anything found. But you can clearly see in some livevideo shot from the search that divers and LE brought something out of the water.

Suposedly Tommy , Misty's brother is the one who told police this tip and that is what sparked this new search...

Misty is mouthing I love you to Ronald because she is young and well you can fill in what you want here (moo)

It is like a game of clue, there are alot of players to this case and can be very daunting trying to catch up unless you followed it completely from the start....

I hope this helps.....

I will add some Kim, but I am getting caught up today it may be tommorrow before I can get to it.

ggm Sykes was there also, and she gave a bit of an interview with a reporter. One thing she said that stood out to me was that until she sees a body, or until they find a body, she is going to believe that HaLeigh is alive. I went into a flashback of Cindy A with that statement.

What triggered the search;

LE said that a credible tip was given to them, and they were not going to say where it came from, but they were spotted last week searching St John River in another location.

LE said that the blue cooler that was seen in the water today off of Shell Harbor Rd, in the St John's River, by divers, was not HaLeigh, but LE equipment, so, whatever......

The fight between RC and JO was stated to be three weeks prior to HaLeigh's going missing, but also said to be just a couple days prior which would have been the weekend prior to HaLeigh's disappearance. RC denies there was a fight anytime. RC's hands were scraped up though as though he had indeed been in a fight. RC does not give an explanation of the scraped up hands that I can recall.
The fight was supposedly about a gun that JO alledgedly stole from RC.
The gun was found in the culvert by Misty, and RC allegedly told her it was there.
RC denies there ever was a gun that was stole by JO.

He told LE that he punched a wall or door when he found out Haleigh was gone. He showed LE where the hole was. Sorry don't have a link but I remember this from very early on.

He told LE that he punched a wall or door when he found out Haleigh was gone. He showed LE where the hole was. Sorry don't have a link but I remember this from very early on.

That he did but in all the inside the mobile home video's there is no hole to be seen. Especially on the doors.

That he did but in all the inside the mobile home video's there is no hole to be seen. Especially on the doors.

Thank you I thought I had remembered that. We did not see all of the MH. All the walls of the living room for example and Jr. and Haleigh's rooms. We saw a flash into Haleigh's bedroom but that was it I think.

Misty & Ron recently had a court appearance. She supposedly mouthed out, 'I love you', & he supposedly ignored her. I don't know, because I haven't seen a tape.

Misty & Ron recently had a court appearance. She supposedly mouthed out, 'I love you', & he supposedly ignored her. I don't know, because I haven't seen a tape.

Her family was in the front row I believe so it could have been to them. I'm still not sure if Ron and Misty were in court at the same time or if they crossed paths that day. Do you know? Thanks

Pretty please. I am so lost. Like... who is Jo, what cooler, who said what to the police. What triggered the search. What happened in court with Misty, mouthing I love you to RC.
I'm sure others are confused too. So if you are the one person who can understand this all, please do tell

ggm Sykes was there also, and she gave a bit of an interview with a reporter. One thing she said that stood out to me was that until she sees a body, or until they find a body, she is going to believe that HaLeigh is alive. I went into a flashback of Cindy A with that statement.

LE said that a credible tip was given to them, and they were not going to say where it came from, but they were spotted last week searching St John River in another location.

LE said that the blue cooler that was seen in the water today off of Shell Harbor Rd, in the St John's River, by divers, was not HaLeigh, but LE equipment, so, whatever......

Joseph Overstreet, aka, Misty's cousin. He was visiting the family in the Satsuma area. I don't recall how long he had been there, but am thinking about three weeks. He lives in Tenn. with his mom. His gma also lives in the same town, apparently. Misty has called her on occasion, and called her right after she was jailed, begging her to get her out of jail, to which gma said, "Nobody has the kind of money you need to get out of jail." Grandmothers are so honest. I love that about them. They will tell you like it is, no messing around. jmo of course. Iirc, ie, if I remember correctly, JO's mom is Misty's mom's sister. Misty's mom's name is Lisa.

The fight between RC and JO was stated to be three weeks prior to HaLeigh's going missing, but also said to be just a couple days prior which would have been the weekend prior to HaLeigh's disappearance. RC denies there was a fight anytime. RC's hands were scraped up though as though he had indeed been in a fight. RC does not give an explanation of the scraped up hands that I can recall.
The gun was found in the culvert by Misty, and RC allegedly told her it was there.

TN, RC's mom, was video'd stating the three week prior fight info, but she didn't observe it, she is just sharing what she heard. RC denies it happened at all, right after she says it in the same video.

It should be said here that RC doesn't like his personal business made public, and aside from the initial interviews in teh first week of HaLeigh's disappearance, he has avoided the cameras, even saying so to the guy who caught him outside a tatoo shop a couple weeks after HaLeigh been gone. When the camera guy continued to pester him with questions, he is heard saying, "Get out of my face." His mom, T Neves on the other hand, seems to be the go to girl for an interview at any time. Today, as they were leaving the meeting with the Sheriff, when she saw the cameras, she began to cry, and it looked like she was going to go up to one, and hug them, but that is my impression only, for if she did, no reporter or camera has shared that.

Ggm Sykes, who is RC's grandma, is fiercely protective of RC, and has been said to have raised RC until her husband became terminally ill as RC was becoming a teen. He went to live with his mom when that happened as ggm was caring for her husband. RC has a sister, whose name is Crystal C. not to be confused with CC who is Chelsea C. Misty's brother, Timmy's wife. lol HaLeigh's mom's name is also Crystal, but last name starts with an "S" so as you read, be aware of which Crystal is being discussed. RC's sister, CC, was also raised by ggm, and went to live with TN as well. I don't remember is she is older, or younger. sigh...

Misty's I love you;

Misty had to go to court last month on the drug trafficing charges, it wasn't a pretrial hearing, as she has that in June iirc. Anyhoo, it has been said that RC wsa in the same courtroom at the same time, and Misty is seen mouthing "I love you" and peeps think she was saying that to RC. It was also said that RC didn't look her way even once, or acknowledge her presence in the courtroom. There is video of RC sitting in a courtroom talking to his attorney. There is also video of Misty in a courtroom. Whether it was the same courtroom, I honestly don't know. I do know that Misty and family during jailhouse visits and jailhouse phone calls say "i love you" to each other a k-zillion times, so again, whatever.... Misty has always mantained adoration for RC, that has never changed. It isn't unusual for RC to snub her either, ie, the marriage permission paper interview with Misty and her mom in front of the courthouse, RC comes out of the courthouse, and sweeps right past them, mumbling "thank you" to the media as he goes. Misty smiles enchantenly at him, and chases after him, leaving her mom with the media. She is said to be "giddy" during that interview, and gushingly so, imo.

hth :)

Joseph Overstreet, aka, Misty's cousin. He was visiting the family in the Satsuma area. I don't recall how long he had been there, but am thinking about three weeks. He lives in Tenn. with his mom. His gma also lives in the same town, apparently. Misty has called her on occasion, and called her right after she was jailed, begging her to get her out of jail, to which gma said, "Nobody has the kind of money you need to get out of jail." Grandmothers are so honest. I love that about them. They will tell you like it is, no messing around. jmo of course. Iirc, ie, if I remember correctly, JO's mom is Misty's mom's sister. Misty's mom's name is Lisa.

TN, RC's mom, was video'd stating the three week prior fight info, but she didn't observe it, she is just sharing what she heard. RC denies it happened at all, right after she says it in the same video.

It should be said here that RC doesn't like his personal business made public, and aside from the initial interviews in teh first week of HaLeigh's disappearance, he has avoided the cameras, even saying so to the guy who caught him outside a tatoo shop a couple weeks after HaLeigh been gone. When the camera guy continued to pester him with questions, he is heard saying, "Get out of my face." His mom, T Neves on the other hand, seems to be the go to girl for an interview at any time. Today, as they were leaving the meeting with the Sheriff, when she saw the cameras, she began to cry, and it looked like she was going to go up to one, and hug them, but that is my impression only, for if she did, no reporter or camera has shared that.

Ggm Sykes, who is RC's grandma, is fiercely protective of RC, and has been said to have raised RC until her husband became terminally ill as RC was becoming a teen. He went to live with his mom when that happened as ggm was caring for her husband. RC has a sister, whose name is Crystal C. not to be confused with CC who is Chelsea C. Misty's brother, Timmy's wife. lol HaLeigh's mom's name is also Crystal, but last name starts with an "S" so as you read, be aware of which Crystal is being discussed. RC's sister, CC, was also raised by ggm, and went to live with TN as well. I don't remember is she is older, or younger. sigh...

Misty's I love you;

Misty had to go to court last month on the drug trafficing charges, it wasn't a pretrial hearing, as she has that in June iirc. Anyhoo, it has been said that RC wsa in the same courtroom at the same time, and Misty is seen mouthing "I love you" and peeps think she was saying that to RC. It was also said that RC didn't look her way even once, or acknowledge her presence in the courtroom. There is video of RC sitting in a courtroom talking to his attorney. There is also video of Misty in a courtroom. Whether it was the same courtroom, I honestly don't know. I do know that Misty and family during jailhouse visits and jailhouse phone calls say "i love you" to each other a k-zillion times, so again, whatever.... Misty has always mantained adoration for RC, that has never changed. It isn't unusual for RC to snub her either, ie, the marriage permission paper interview with Misty and her mom in front of the courthouse, RC comes out of the courthouse, and sweeps right past them, mumbling "thank you" to the media as he goes. Misty smiles enchantenly at him, and chases after him, leaving her mom with the media. She is said to be "giddy" during that interview, and gushingly so, imo.

hth :)

Early on is was suggested that he punched his car, maybe the one with the damage to it? I believe he just smiled when someone asked him. No link, but early on.

It seems every happening, no matter how minute, has two or three stories attached to it. I'd say that's darned good dissemination of disinformation.

Her family was in the front row I believe so it could have been to them. I'm still not sure if Ron and Misty were in court at the same time or if they crossed paths that day. Do you know? Thanks
Idk, but that's what I read from a poster here, not too many days ago. It stuck with me, because I thought that him ignoring her might mean that he was spilling the beans.

Yosande: love the quick summary...but you do need to mention the heartbreak ng described of rc when he came home from work...that lade really really adores him.....you can feel/hear the destain she has for Crystal (the mom)---but gushes over him? wth????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back