GUILTY WI - Julie Jensen, 40, dies of antifreeze poisoning, Pleasant Prairie, 3 Dec 1998 *husband guilty*

Oh, thanks, Niner!

So what's the general consensus about this husband? Guilty or innocent?

Oh, thanks, Niner!

So what's the general consensus about this husband? Guilty or innocent?

Hey Taximom - you're quite welcome! Not too sure - guilty or innocent - ?? - have not read too much on this case - and watching the trial as I type! I'll let you know a bit later! :D

What do YOU think??

Also - I just wanted to mention that Sprocket is following this trial - on her website! If you need a link - let me know! :dance:

Hi Niner! GUILTY! Nah, just kidding. I have no idea since I know absolutely nothing about the case.

I don't know who Sprocket is (except from SNL!), but I'd love a link. PM me if needed. Thank you!

I'm always surprised when CTV (yes, I'll always call it that!) covers a case and we don't have anything here about it.

Taximom - just sent you a PM with Sprocket's web site!! :)

cnn.com/crime has been playing the trial video. I've been listening to it for at least three days now.

and he is definitely guilty!!!

cnn.com/crime has been playing the trial video. I've been listening to it for at least three days now.

and he is definitely guilty!!!

Oohhh, please elaborate!! Did he have girlfriends? Insurance on the wife? Tell me, tell me!

Oohhh, please elaborate!! Did he have girlfriends? Insurance on the wife? Tell me, tell me!

Yes he had a long time affair.....she is now his wife. She moved right in when Julie died. In fact he wanted her to go to Julies wake with him! :furious:

Aw, come on now, PinkyPoo. Just because he was a cad doesn't mean he's a murderer!

Mwahahahaha. This is the 2nd time today Geragos has infiltrated my brain. :D :sick:

Aw, come on now, PinkyPoo. Just because he was a cad doesn't mean he's a murderer!

Mwahahahaha. This is the 2nd time today Geragos has infiltrated my brain. :D :sick:

Have you followed the trile? It's been on live. It's just awful the things this guy did to that woman.
I have been following the case off and on for almost 10 years. I hope it gets the correct outcome.

You knew I was joking, right?! lol

I just saw it last week on CTV. I came here to check for a thread and NOTHING. lol I guess it happened so long ago, WS wasn't even here. I figured if he was on trial there must be a good reason he's there.

Why did it take so long to get to trial? It's been 10 yrs! What were some of the things that he did? How did he kill her?

I truly must read up on this one! Thank you for sharing.

Yes I knew you kidding....LOL
There is a timeline at http://www.oursisterjulie.com/ it's a web site that Julies brothers put up. It will anwser your questions about the case. Even though the website is family owned the info is pretty accurate.
There has been a lot of legal battles back and forth to finally get this case to come to trile. I have to give our Sepecial DA a lot of credit since he has been on this case since day one.

You knew I was joking, right?! lol

I just saw it last week on CTV. I came here to check for a thread and NOTHING. lol I guess it happened so long ago, WS wasn't even here. I figured if he was on trial there must be a good reason he's there.

Why did it take so long to get to trial? It's been 10 yrs! What were some of the things that he did? How did he kill her?

I truly must read up on this one! Thank you for sharing.

Awww, she had two boys. :( Do you know if they stayed loyal to their father? Did they remain with him all this time? (I haven't read much yet!)

Gosh, in reading more this sounds like Drew Peterson/Stacy/Kathleen all over again. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back