Meter Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem JB, I's cool :blowkiss:

I wonder what the A's thought about Roy K? Pretty soon there are going to have nothing left to face except the TRUTH.

Geraldo just called the OCSD keystone Cops & they do not have a Murder 1 Case against Casey

He said Caylee could have choked on her chewing gum for all we no

You know we need to consider the source here. Geraldo is friends with Baez, and has been sailing with him and his wife since the case started.

That makes his opinion not worth much IMO.

IF it was chewing gum KC would have called 911. She didn't..why not is the question that burns in my mind.:waitasec:

Geraldo just called the OCSD keystone Cops & they do not have a Murder 1 Case against Casey

He said Caylee could have choked on her chewing gum for all we no

And Casey is sitting in jail instead of saying her child choked on something? Common sense says no.If there was an accident Casey would have said so by now just to get out of prison.

I truely feel sorry for this innocent man that helped find the truth and body of a missing 2 year old! His life will never be the same. Baez and kc team will tear him apart. He will never have a moment of piece now. He will have PTSD from what kc did to little Caylee.
BLESS THIS MAN, he has a tough time to go through. All this for the love of a missing baby. Kudos to him!

You know we need to consider the source here. Geraldo is friends with Baez, and has been sailing with him and his wife since the case started.

That makes his opinion not worth much IMO.

IF it was chewing gum KC would have called 911. She didn't..why not is the question that burns in my mind.:waitasec:
As far as Geraldo's opinion goes, three words come to mind: Al Capone's vault.

The meter reader has given a press conference and is named and pictured in the Orlando Sentinel, so he has chosen to give up his anonymity.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-meter-reader-identified-1219,0,6099139.story

One thing puzzles me about the meter reader's actions. When he saw a plastic bag last week, he picked it up. Why didn't he do that on the earlier occasions?

If the OCSD is smart they will check the Meter Reader's phone records, work records, computer records, Fingerprints & everything else that they can get a hold of.

That way they can say that they've done their due diligence & officially excluded him as a suspect.

If not Jose will speculate & throw out all kinds of innuendo during the trial that this guy is somehow involved & the OCSD never even bothered to check him out.

As far as Geraldo's opinion goes, three words come to mind: Al Capone's vault.

The meter reader has given a press conference and is named and pictured in the Orlando Sentinel, so he has chosen to give up his anonymity.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-meter-reader-identified-1219,0,6099139.story

One thing puzzles me about the meter reader's actions. When he saw a plastic bag last week, he picked it up. Why didn't he do that on the earlier occasions?

What I want to know is ,,,,,,Was the bag that he found last week the same bag that he reported in August?

And....If he met the cop on August 13th did the cop look at the bag?

If the cop did look at the bag in August then that means there was 2 bags so what prompted the Meter Man to go back & look again?

What I want to know is ,,,,,,Was the bag that he found last week the same bag that he reported in August?

And....If he met the cop on August 13th did the cop look at the bag?

If the cop did look at the bag in August then that means there was 2 bags so what prompted the Meter Man to go back & look again?

Hi Boston, It still sounds a bit hinky to me even tho most everyone thinks he is just a good citizen. He says it was the same bag. Since the officer didn't see the bag I guess that is just this witness' word. Grey, as stated in August to black found in Dec. Since we know people throw bags in there all the time I doubt it was the same bag.

I also have a problem with someone calling 3 days in a row, going out to meet an officer and no bag is found. A lot of effort. He must have wondered where that bag went. Why didn't he pursue it then if he had that strong a feeling about it being Caylee?

I am suspicious of him if he did lie about taking a potty break there and he didn't really do that like we heard yesterday. He went back to search for that bag.

A witness lying is just the worst IMO. Then everything they say has to be tempered as to why they had to lie!

I just read on wesh.com that a source told them that the meter reader said he did not go back to the woods with the deputy on the 13th because the deputy had seen a rattlesnake in the area and told him not to accompany him into the woods.

On Jane-Velez, there is an argument about the Meter Reader and his association to the Anthony family, about why he did not look into the bag the first few times - I hate to point out the obvious, it would take a very CURIOUS or DUMB person [I do not mean this in an insulting manner] to inspect a bag that is hidden in dubious fashion. Given how hostile and volatile our world is, why would anyone inspect an isolated bag? That bag could have exploded!

On Jane-Velez, there is an argument about the Meter Reader and his association to the Anthony family, about why he did not look into the bag the first few times - I hate to point out the obvious, it would take a very CURIOUS or DUMB person [I do not mean this in an insulting manner] to inspect a bag that is hidden in dubious fashion. Given how hostile and volatile our world is, why would anyone inspect an isolated bag? That bag could have exploded!
Precisely. So why pick it up now?

Have the reports not varied between "he kicked the bag" (in early reports0 to "he picked up the bag' (current reports) and a human skull rolled out?

Most certainly if this guy has a computer it has already been examined by LE. Plus his cell phone records. Plus his home phone records. I would not be surprised if he hasn't already voluntarily taken a polygraph.

I have a good friend who works for a water authority. The men keep their eyes out for lots of things in the neighborhoods when they are making their rounds - things like newspapers stacking up on a porch, etc. It kind of goes with the job when you are a person who is in a neighborhood regularly for many years.

I do feel sorry for this guy, since he will now be dragged into this whole mess by Baez as part of the defense of the worthless Casey.

I wish her parents would go to see her and beg her to confess and plead guilty so this madness can stop.

Hi Boston, It still sounds a bit hinky to me even tho most everyone thinks he is just a good citizen. He says it was the same bag. Since the officer didn't see the bag I guess that is just this witness' word. Grey, as stated in August to black found in Dec. Since we know people throw bags in there all the time I doubt it was the same bag.

I also have a problem with someone calling 3 days in a row, going out to meet an officer and no bag is found. A lot of effort. He must have wondered where that bag went. Why didn't he pursue it then if he had that strong a feeling about it being Caylee?

I am suspicious of him if he did lie about taking a potty break there and he didn't really do that like we heard yesterday. He went back to search for that bag.

A witness lying is just the worst IMO. Then everything they say has to be tempered as to why they had to lie!

Hi scandi,

By no means do I think that this man was involved in Caylee's death but something is not adding up. If he's hiding something I wish he'd just come clean so it doesn't cause problems's down the road.

Like you said, If he's caught in one lie then everything he says is a lie. Well that's what Jose will say anyway.

Maybe the man was embarrassed to admit that he's a CRIME Junky (just like us) & he's been following the case very closely & decided to search on his own.

It could be something as harmless as that but what ever it is I hope it doesn't end up hurting LE's case.

Well said Boston, Like you I don't think he was involved in the crime but something doesn't add up. I'm thinking ahead to trial, and how it takes just one reasonable doubt in the mind of one juror to have a guilty person be found not guilty. I don't want anything to hurt the prosecution's case either.

When it all boils down, I think the plethra of fingerprint evidence on 2 plastic bags and all that duct tape used will name the killer beyond a reasonable doubt. There would be no explanation for prints inside those bags at the top. Putting a child Caylee's size into one bag and then that into another would be more involved I think than we realize.

Would Casey think of wearing gloves? I don't know. I do know she wouldn't be able to use them and work with duct tape as it would be almost impossible to do, working rapidly in the back of a car backed into a garage, anyone could come at any minute, you know the drill. xox IMO

The meter reader is a hero. He found a bag in August. He called 911, but nobody came to meet him. He called the tip line and they dismissed it. He called 911 again to have someone meet him, that officer saw a snake and cleared the scene.

He came back and did his own little search and found the bag again, right off the side of the road. Looking at the photos, I can see how Caylee was unfindable as Tim Miller put it. Thank God this guy had perseverance and persistence to what he thought was a real find.

He is a hero. OCSO was probably overwhelmed with tips and without this guy, Caylee would still be missing.

It helps the prosecution. This find will hurt the defense because they were taking a position of reasonable doubt that Caylee was even dead. Botanists and entomologists will confirm that the body has been there since the second half of June. This find, and the meter readers previous tips only help tighten the timeline as well.

Very well stated and I agree! I might add that soon after August 13th there was a lot of rain and the area in question became filled with water for a long period of time. The area residents say that the area has only been dry for about three weeks. So when the meter reader returned to the area last week in the course of his work, and knowing that Caylee hasn't been found despite exhaustive searches, he looks there again and sees the bag. He knows it wasn't checked out, and is determined that it needs to be checked.

He has a myspace, seached by last name within 50 miles of orlando. Not posting link till mod tells me its okay.

I guess he has his own URL now also. It is not set up yet, probably got it today. His mood is accomplished.:waitasec:

Really strange, the whole thing IMO. Maybe fame is geting to him also. Just like that Kio person who's writing a book now. This could be next for the meter reader.
The URL isn't registered to him, it is registered to someone else, bought/set up 12/20/08.

The URL isn't registered to him, it is registered to someone else, bought/set up 12/20/08.

That's strange. Who would want to capitalize on his name???? And can someone purchase someone elses name as a domain?

Who ever has the myspace one, hasnt responded back to my friend request.

The meter reader is a hero. He found a bag in August. He called 911, but nobody came to meet him.

He called the tip line and they dismissed it.

He called 911 again to have someone meet him, that officer saw a snake and cleared the scene.

He came back and did his own little search and found the bag again, right off the side of the road. Looking at the photos, I can see how Caylee was unfindable as Tim Miller put it. Thank God this guy had perseverance and persistence to what he thought was a real find.

He is a hero. OCSO was probably overwhelmed with tips and without this guy, Caylee would still be missing.

It helps the prosecution. This find will hurt the defense because they were taking a position of reasonable doubt that Caylee was even dead.
Botanists and entomologists will confirm that the body has been there since the second half of June.
This find, and the meter readers previous tips only help tighten the timeline as well.....

I agree, the meter reader is a Hero...and a concerned, caring citizen!

Sadly, We read of dozens of cases of citizens calling in TIPS to 911, LE & investigators in murder & kidnapping cases all over the country, over the years, and the information has been over-looked, forgotten, just plain ignored or filed away and not investigated.....

Some just don't care to get off the grass, scared of bugs, bees and snakes or getting their shoes muddy!

This case has proved to me, the more information the public has about a crime, the FASTER it will be solved....

In so many cases, the ole-school mind set is for LE to keep ALL the information about the crime 'private' and tell the public little or nothing, with no clues or info. the public is unable to help, causing MANY of the cases to go unsolved or cold...

I just finished reading the 1976 double murders of a young couple murdered in S.C., same thing happened, vital info. never investigated ...leaving it unsolved...:read:

Yes yes yes. I feel the same way. I'm also wondering why this guy was the only person to see the bag, smell the smell, etc. over all those months. Something just ain't right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks