Nancy Grace - Monday, November 17, 2008

Lee says meat and cheese boxes with food residue and maggot activity.

Lee examined whole car, carpet, trunk - all day examination - additional evidence collected and handed off to OCSO.
Don't tell me...They've found the single squirrel hair with the death band?

Lots of maggots, insect material..I like it.

Frozen food boxes..can't say whether there was food in there.

talking about frozen food that was in car. Maggotts, fungus. Uggghhhh. Think I'm gonna be sick.

Frozen food boxes? Wasn't there a theory about KC keeping the body cold with frozen foods???

Listen to him stutter and try not to answer!!

fungus, insect activity and maggots.

frozen food boxes.....doesn't sound like there was any food in them......huh, how do empty boxes smell of decomp.

trunk:

food, pizza, meat, ham, soda, maggots, all sorts of garbage in trunk
And probably deliberately left there by Casey to throw off the real cause of the odor ~ Caylee's decomposing body. MOO

Hoping they close the doors and trunk back up and let the jury gag when it's opened up again. CA can then come out and explain what happens when pizza decomposes.

No kidding, is there any combination of food in the world that has ever rotted in your house or car by accident and the smell remained 5 months after it was removed?

I want to know what additional evidence? Isn't that odd...for them to collect and hand off to OCSO? I hope OCSO was observing...

I'm just sayin...

It doesn't sound like anybody cleaned out the trunk.

Dr. Lee.............he examined the whole car, the liner, the carpet, the whole car. He thanks the OCSO. The examination took a day. He hasn't looked at the hair or any other evidence. He said there was frozen food boxes, maggots, insect activity. He's hedging on whether or not there was food still in the frozen food boxes. He's doubting the Body Farm evidence.

In the interview with John Morgan that I saw today, he explained that KC would have to be under oath and answer questions in the deposition. He said he would allow news cameras with him when he disposes her this week!

:clap::clap: Now thats the best news I've heard all day!!

Any date for his deposition yet?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back