Casey's Photobucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lord!! Those are very creepy icons knowing what we know now!!!!!

And yep, KC, you were a life ruiner!

I wish one of our super sleuthers could tell when she dowloaded each (or at least a handful of our favorites) Icons....how telling would that be??

Like:
th002653.jpg

th002682.jpg

th052.jpg
th239.gif
th745f0102.png

I wish one of our super sleuthers could tell when she dowloaded each (or at least a handful of our favorites) Icons....how telling would that be??

Like:
th002653.jpg

th002682.jpg

th052.jpg
th239.gif

Did anyone download the file that started this thread? I think you could search that file by date, but the link no longer works (for me, anyway).

AZ lawyer - the dates don't show for me,either -- shows up as today's date! Hope someone has that info!

This one is creepy after the Caylee smile/behavior thread:

thICONATOR_874c040256df64a5f24b302f.gif

KC was obviously in pain deep down inside....over getting pregnant, being forced to have the baby, missing out on her youth. There are tons of icons about broken hearts, pissed at her parents, and so on.

thjbt104-lostyouth-s.gif

IMO, her photobucket icons aren't all that telling as people make them out to be. I'm 19 and I don't think I know a girl that doesn't have things like this in their profiles (or at least did in the past). I really don't see anything out of the ordinary, except that she has WAY too many. All that says to me though is that she loves attention, which I think we already know. And as far as the statement of Casey "feeling deep pain", I don't buy that for a second. She is a total sociopath, I don't believe she has ever felt pain in her life. She would have to be a sociopath to do what she did to her daughter and show zero signs of remorse/depression. Those icons are just another call for attention. Also alot of those icons are quotes from movies and songs. ("She's a life ruiner, she ruins people's lives"-from movie Mean Girls..if you see the movie it's meant to be a funny line).

IMO, her photobucket icons aren't all that telling as people make them out to be. I'm 19 and I don't think I know a girl that doesn't have things like this in their profiles (or at least did in the past). I really don't see anything out of the ordinary, except that she has WAY too many. All that says to me though is that she loves attention, which I think we already know. And as far as the statement of Casey "feeling deep pain", I don't buy that for a second. She is a total sociopath, I don't believe she has ever felt pain in her life. She would have to be a sociopath to do what she did to her daughter and show zero signs of remorse/depression. Those icons are just another call for attention. Also alot of those icons are quotes from movies and songs. ("She's a life ruiner, she ruins people's lives"-from movie Mean Girls..if you see the movie it's meant to be a funny line).

Yes if she belonged to message boards (do we know if she did ?)

Then she would have AV's for that although you are so right she has wayyyyyyyy to many LOL

Anyone see this one !

ththhateDie.jpg

Anyone got the zip file that has all the deleted stuff on it ? like the link on the first page of this thread ?

One that is able to be downloaded ETA tis ok I got the one above - boy its long !

TIA

And um ??? how about this one

thth1164149122_onsfatkids.gif

Yes - the red hearts on Caylee's pictures look very incriminating. Not saying that it doesn't, however I just think that maybe people are looking too hard into this photobucket account. KC seemed to try way too hard to fit in and to like what everyone else liked and more than likely hanging around with this new croud - i.e. the "hip-hop" crowd - she would start to get more into the grafitti art. Just so happens that she came across this particular pic & thought it was cool.

Oh and God forbid anyone would be analyzing my downloads one day!! Not that I'd be EVER in KC's position... but still... scary thought!

I think there is more to be said about the Caylee photos with KC's addition of a Photoshop "brush" (AKA stamp) of a heart. These are more telling than any downloaded art she had. It would be interesting to know if she made the brush in Photoshop herself or if it were made by someone else.

URG... but if anyone could, she just had to go and ruin that Banksy for me.

The heart is an edit under the "decorate" tab (then click "stickers") in photobucket accounts.

as an example-
blacksqiggleline.gif

...I DO think Icons are very telling,I don't think we are reading too much into them,and yes,I do believe Casey was in deep pain and yes,I do believe she is a sociopath....I don't think those two can't go together,she ALREADY felt as the victim and it escalated...I wished someone would have stopped her lies,talked to her,got to the bottom of it....then caylee would be alive today....I also believe Casey loved her,in her way and justified what she did....it's just so sad....

I think that the *type* of icons are very dark.

Whilst I agreed with the poster earlier on about having loads of icons and it not being that abnormal for someone who uses the comp a lot and IF CASEY Was on message boards ?? (again does anyone know if she was ? - like a parenting one when she was pregnant ?)

But looking at the Main theme of the icons I do agree she was in a lot of pain

Now I use Icons when I post on message boards and on my blog, but I would NEVER EVER Use an icon like this

ththLorelaiIsMyIdol2-1.jpg

Hmmm

ththqu_tv_wildfire5.png

Somehow I don't think she meant the type of famous that she is today !

th133-1.gif

th25-1.gif

And um was Casey into girls ??

KC definitely had an obsession or two...sick, sad...it still doesn't cover it all.

Wow, pictures worth a thousand words. Did anyone notice the little bottle on the very bottom of the pic? Doesnt it look like a perscription bottle or medicine bottle? The Hope pic almost made me cry. These prove the As dont know their daughter at all.Sorry lost the link. JBeans first page post of pix. Help Im still not up to all you menza WSers.

God, those little red hearts are everywhere! A bit incriminating, no? It seems as if that is KC's "calling card".

286ztvs.jpg

According to post #11 of this thread, that particular pic of Caylee with the red heart sticker was uploaded on July 10th. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member