Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what AS says on her tweet replying to Brianne claiming copyright. She says unless Casey gave her the rights, she has no claim so she has to prove it to YouTube. Wondering how it all unfolds now. In the meantime, the video has been pulled and you get the message that it has a copyright claim from Brianne.

AND Brianne is saying she didn't make the copyright claim, lol

I think it is really her too. Just look at all the plugs for her TV appearances and the book they are releasing.

Though I am surprised at how crude and trashing some of her tweets appear. I think if I were her I would at least try to appear to have just a little more decorum.

She is your genuine trailer trash. Always has been. She LOVES to get combative with people, that's why she's always posting on websites and Twitter, trying to win arguments and outwit others..
Don't forget, Casey was terrified of her. All this sad story came about because Casey loathed and despised her.
We have seen why....

That's exactly what AS says on her tweet replying to Brianne claiming copyright. She says unless Casey gave her the rights, she has no claim so she has to prove it to YouTube. Wondering how it all unfolds now. In the meantime, the video has been pulled and you get the message that it has a copyright claim from Brianne.

Well! Off to search for tweets between B and RH!

I would love for the media to put some pressure on Cindy Anthony if this in fact her twitter account. That way she can come out and deny she said these awful things about Caylee! Casey lost track of Caylee?? A book only named for Casey and herself? Nothing about Caylee on the title?

Wonder if we could tweet @Lippmanlaw and ask him to verify if it IS her? Since he always seem to speak on their behalf anyways..

CA is claiming on her twitter the book is predicted to sell 2.5 million copies

Well I sure don't want to see a thread here at WS discussing that book like was done with Ashtons.

I am so hoping no one will buy that book but I guess there will be many who will. I for one though am not giving one red penny of mine for it nor will I even read it if the library has a copy.

AND Brianne is saying she didn't make the copyright claim, lol

OMG - and RH has tweeted that Holly is using Brianne's name to claim copyright. Wouldn't it be hilarious if it was actually Rob that used Brianne's name to claim copyright and is sitting back watching the cat fight???

:floorlaugh:

2.5 million copies seems like a low estimate, coming from Cindy. I'm surprised she didn't claim that it would sell more than all the Harry Potter books, combined.

I hope the jury is watching all of this unfold and it's killing them inside. :banghead:

OMG - and RH has tweeted that Holly is using Brianne's name to claim copyright. Wouldn't it be hilarious if it was actually Rob that used Brianne's name to claim copyright and is sitting back watching the cat fight???

That's what I was thinking!

BTW....was it actually confirmed that Casey is writing a book? First time I've been on these threads since the video was first released.

OMG - and RH has tweeted that Holly is using Brianne's name to claim copyright. Wouldn't it be hilarious if it was actually Rob that used Brianne's name to claim copyright and it sitting back watching the cat fight???

AND that he'll prove Holly and Amber are the same person in a blog post tomorrow. :crazy: What did I say before - big ol' fustercluck! :floorlaugh:

Wesh claimed exclusive rights to that video but only had their logo over part of it. This was the 9 sec that had no logo so maybe they did not buy that part?

Well if you follow @HollysHere tweets, she is claiming she has a clean copy of that second video. HollysHere is Holly and Jon.

BTW....was it actually confirmed that Casey is writing a book? First time I've been on these threads since the video was first released.

I think Cindy is writing a book. I keep seeing rumors about Casey writing one, but I think it's just rumors. No one is willing to touch her with a ten foot pole.

Wonder if we could tweet @Lippmanlaw and ask him to verify if it IS her? Since he always seem to speak on their behalf anyways..

Great idea.

He'd then have no excuse for letting it ride with waves of the internet if it isn't her.

Dollars to donuts that he'd do absolutely nothing about it. I think he enjoys being Cindy's "hero" and allowing her cauldron to be stirred to the point of boiling over.

AND that he'll prove Holly and Amber are the same person in a blog post tomorrow. :crazy: What did I say before - big ol' fustercluck! :floorlaugh:

Oh yes. He posted early in the day a link to where he plans on posting his "tell all" blog. I hope he sends his attorney a link to his blog page. ha :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123