Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #2 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read a post from Rachael's daughter AC on FB. She posted it about 10 minutes ago. She said- "Please don't listen to rumors". So, I hope that confirms the horrible RUMORS are un-true.

Is Fapone out there? I'd like to hear more from what she thinks. If she doesn't agree with me, I'd like to know why.

Does anyone else have a nagging feeling? I feel like I have heard/read something that is crucial, but can't put my finger on it. Maybe it is just the silence right now that is bothering me.

Does anyone else have a nagging feeling? I feel like I have heard/read something that is crucial, but can't put my finger on it. Maybe it is just the silence right now that is bothering me.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG YES!!!! I feel like there is something I/WE missed somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT WHERE/WHAT IS IT?

I have had this nagging feeling for DAYS!

IMO the case has been hindered from the very begining. The public in our area were never even told were she was last seen on that Friday night. So all of the people who were near there (there is a bar and resturant 100 ft away) that may have actually seen something don't even know what is going on. Not to mention that many people spent days looking for a cell phone that wasn't lost instead of using that time in other ways. Also if he was the one that did it he had over 60 hours to deal with whatever happened before anyone even started looking for her and then another 3 days before the cops came and searched. Add all of that to an area full of wilderness, a pile of unsolved similar cases and the fact that the media has dropped out almost entirely. I can't decided weather or not I am sold on this being his fault but if he did do it there is a lot stacked in his favor. I want more than anything for local LE to hit a home run on this case , find Rachael safe and sound and bring her home, this is just what the case is up against.

IMO the case has been hindered from the very begining. The public in our area were never even told were she was last seen on that Friday night. So all of the people who were near there (there is a bar and resturant 100 ft away) that may have actually seen something don't even know what is going on. Not to mention that many people spent days looking for a cell phone that wasn't lost instead of using that time in other ways. Also if he was the one that did it he had over 60 hours to deal with whatever happened before anyone even started looking for her and then another 3 days before the cops came and searched. Add all of that to an area full of wilderness, a pile of unsolved similar cases and the fact that the media has dropped out almost entirely. I can't decided weather or not I am sold on this being his fault but if he did do it there is a lot stacked in his favor. I want more than anything for local LE to hit a home run on this case , find Rachael safe and sound and bring her home, this is just what the case is up against.

BBM If we don't know WHERE she was last seen how can you say this?? How is there a bar 100 ft away???? When we don't know WHERE "THERE" is.

We didnt KNOW the cell phone WASNT lost, it pinged in a field, it took 3 days to find that it was IN the YUKON when it was found so up until THEN it was lost.

IMO the case has been hindered from the very begining. The public in our area were never even told were she was last seen on that Friday night. So all of the people who were near there (there is a bar and resturant 100 ft away) that may have actually seen something don't even know what is going on. Not to mention that many people spent days looking for a cell phone that wasn't lost instead of using that time in other ways. Also if he was the one that did it he had over 60 hours to deal with whatever happened before anyone even started looking for her and then another 3 days before the cops came and searched. Add all of that to an area full of wilderness, a pile of unsolved similar cases and the fact that the media has dropped out almost entirely. I can't decided weather or not I am sold on this being his fault but if he did do it there is a lot stacked in his favor. I want more than anything for local LE to hit a home run on this case , find Rachael safe and sound and bring her home, this is just what the case is up against.[/QUOte

LE has not said they "started looking" in any building HE owns. LE hasnt disclosed the building they searched. Those of us that had SEEN where they looked know, but it isnt "public knowledge" officially that it was "his" building.

That is exactly it. Everything is pure rumor at this point. LE has not confirmed anything, or released any statement about the phone (except they have it) and that they searched A building in Moscow. The general public do not know anything other than she's missing. I understand LE wanting to maintain the integrity of their case, but they need to release any information to help find her. JMO

BTW, has it been suggested to anyone that they are a POI? Or even not to leave town? And why hasn't the FBI become involved when they were supposed to last week? Or have they and that is just another thing we don't know?

BTW, has it been suggested to anyone that they are a POI? Or even not to leave town? And why hasn't the FBI become involved when they were supposed to last week? Or have they and that is just another thing we don't know?

As far as the public knows NO there is NO POI... as far as the FBI goes NO we don't even know IF they are involved, we "heard" they were joining on but have not heard anything SINCE then. So YES just another thing we don't know......

All of what you guys posted is EXACTLY my point.....lots and lots of things may or may not have been done for an investigation sake....but VERY LITTLE has been done that would actually lead to a missing person being found (besides what the family themselves have done). Information that would lead to people to give actuall solid leads has never been shared with the public. How can that be good for anyone, let alone Rachael?

I just don't get this case at all as far as where it's going and where it has been up to this point. I am not trying to be a Debbie Downer-but, what can the thousands of people willing to help from all over the country and locally do with so little to go on? All that has been heard recently are rumors and speculation. The LE has to have SOMETHING they could release to help these communities and the mass of willing volunteers find ANYTHING, or at least acknowledge they have no new information. They don't have to point fingers at anyone while doing it either. This is a very small area, and everyone knows everyone, or someone that does. All that has been released is they found the vehicle, phone, and provided Rachael's physical description. THAT'S ABOUT IT. I have a veeerrrrrry uneasy feeling about this.

Hi everyone ~

I have been keeping up with all of your posts and am very thankful you all have gathered here to discuss RA's case, as hardly any other blogs have taken interest in this case.

I stated a while back (like 20 threads back LOL) that I have a family member who knows and works with RA and is completely saddened by her disappearance. We have been chatting together amongst our selves and we are both wondering if anyone knows where CC is at the moment? I know he reconnected with his ex wife and daughter in AZ due to a new baby, and if you view his FB page, it appears he is holding a new baby... Just wondering if maybe he ended up going back to AZ and wondering when? I am under the impression he has been interviewed, but as you all said up thread, we really don't know ANY details in this case because LE has been so tight LIPPED!

Any thoughts as to where CC is currently?

Thanks a ton! You are all such great Sleuthers!

I have not seen him personally.....but his shop has been open nearly everyday...

Hi everyone ~

I have been keeping up with all of your posts and am very thankful you all have gathered here to discuss RA's case, as hardly any other blogs have taken interest in this case.

I stated a while back (like 20 threads back LOL) that I have a family member who knows and works with RA and is completely saddened by her disappearance. We have been chatting together amongst our selves and we are both wondering if anyone knows where CC is at the moment? I know he reconnected with his ex wife and daughter in AZ due to a new baby, and if you view his FB page, it appears he is holding a new baby... Just wondering if maybe he ended up going back to AZ and wondering when? I am under the impression he has been interviewed, but as you all said up thread, we really don't know ANY details in this case because LE has been so tight LIPPED!

Any thoughts as to where CC is currently?

Thanks a ton! You are all such great Sleuthers!

VERY VERY good questions... WHERE IS HE?????????????

If you go to page 7 of this thread and read what fapone has to say, maybe you can come up with something from that . Doesnt tell us where he is or what he is doing, but from what we know here this is the only time he has spoken to anyone. Other then fapones words we know NOTHING about CC.

Is it me or is it odd to anyone else that the church Rachael and CC went to, has only made 2 comments on Rachael missing? One at 1:49 pm on the 20th of April and one at 9:31 on the 20th of April......
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/thecrossingmoscow?v=wall&ref=sgm

I do not attend church but from what I see and hear from others, when something like this happens, it isn't something the church just sits back and soaks up.
And notice that the church bases itself around men, like the Men's Fellowship Night that keeps coming up. Maybe if it was CC missing it would be a different story to them???? JMO.

Someone needs to send these websleuth links and threads to the LE. I believe they may not even know a thing about us, that we exist or our sleuthing knowledge. Especially in regards to Rachael Anderson and her disappearance. Seriously, I am a Journalism grad from the UI in Moscow, and if I still worked for the MEDIA, I would be all over this story. What, When, Why, Where and How? Please bring her home safely.

Someone needs to send these websleuth links and threads to the LE. I believe they may not even know a thing about us, that we exist or our sleuthing knowledge. Especially in regards to Rachael Anderson and her disappearance. Seriously, I am a Journalism grad from the UI in Moscow, and if I still worked for the MEDIA, I would be all over this story. What, When, Why, Where and How? Please bring her home safely.

Its already done, I have sent the detectives the link to this forum/thread. But much like everything else nothing has been said, well nothing that WE know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23