NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lBKzAcNZkAQ

"Detectives say it's Allisons.....(blood detected by luminol in the captiva)" at 1:00 minute of news video Mani

It may be Allison's blood but it doesn't need to have been there the day before or the hours before she died. If these two GBC and ABC had a volatile relationship and by all accounts this could be the case -perhaps she was injured previously. It is difficult to think of something that leaves NO external injury visible to the eye but bleeds like that. (I am almost thinking EBOLA here ---jks:blushing:)Was ABC admitted to hospital for any kind of wound repair before the murder?But blood in the wheel arches? Unless you ran over someone - how the heck does blood get there?

But after 10 days exposure I would think any skin wound on ABC would have been barely detectable as her skin would have been deteriorating steadily- this is pure conjecture on my behalf.

Also what if MS Walton was up and taking the call from GBC? I think the grannie and gramps would be quite taken with their nitely comforts and that putting a call through to the Ipad would more likely get OW than the parents??? Takers anyone?

OK - back from doing "stuff" :)

@Makara - sorry, it was the way I worded it, but I wasn't implying that the PMs were from you. What I should have said was "thanks for the welcome, and also to those who sent me the PMs".

It is certainly looking bad for GBC, and with the blood being confirmed, apparently, as being from Allison, that is another big question to answer. Of course, there is also the question as to WHEN the blood got there.

So, while I still think the evidence is pointing strongly to GBC as being the guilty party, I am continuing to keep a corner of the mind open to twists and surprises that may yet come along.

Well the stuff that showed with luminol in the Chamberlain's car and camera case turned out to be blood from a hitchhiker, milkshake and soundproofing spray. It is designed to detect protein and highlight potential areas where there may be/could be blood but only specific testing of samples can say absolutely it is blood.

Although I'm seeing reports which say it's confirmed as ABC's?

I might have a tiny bit of inside information. It appears that GBC, being the meticulous chap that he is, had done some car detailing on the morning of the 20th before he called the police. It appeared that he had cleaned the carpet lining the back of the car. Obviously not well enough though!

If it is her blood (not old blood) that he attempted to clean up then there would also be evidence of her fingerprints...if not then there appears to obvious signs of foul play.I know if I get cut,blood nose or whatnot I would put my hand on the bleed to stop it..unless of course I was unconscious....

That is strange that he would mention the app. I know many people have them and use them, but it sounds a bit try hard to me.

On the iPhone 4s you can ask it where one of your contacts is and it will show you on a map. I'm sure the person you are asking about has got approve you to locate you though.It's part of the suri thing.

That is strange that he would mention the app. I know many people have them and use them, but it sounds a bit try hard to me.

Was the app ever switched on ?
Could iTunes tell (QPS) if the phone was ever enabled to allow tracking....

MOO

Watching this,

Allegedly GBC sent a test message to his wife asking where she was and it said something along the lines of "The app doesn't say either". What app? Why would anyone have an app to track their spouse's whereabouts?

Probably one of the "Find My Phone" aps. They are aps that allow you to find a phone if you lose it. e.g. you put in your wife's phone code, and the ap will bring up a map pinpointing where the phone is. As long as you have the phone code, you can search for any phone. I have my son's code so that if he ever loses his phone, I can search on my ap and tell him where it is. (He's alwayts losing it). It's very handy if your phone is ever stolen.

I think this part of GB's story necessitated getting rid of Allison's phone, to corroborate the fact that his ap couldn't find it. OI don't think it works if the phone is out of battery, but not sure. Maybe we have a tecko on line.

Yes correct,

Detective Sergeant Roddick said:

"They do not know what was said (on that call) as it is not a conventional call, I have previously asked (NBC) for a further interview and statement to obtain further details relevant to the investigation; however, he has declined my requests."

Like father like son???????

Refused their requests???? Well there you go then, a sign of innocence for sure.:notgood:

Very interesting that we have two large-ish patched of (Allison's) blood on BOTH sides of the vehicle. What do we all think about that?

Just a couple of personal theories here:

a) Allison's hands were removed post mortem (as a lot of members suspect). As far as I know, this would still result in some blood loss. If the driver and/or passenger change the position of the body during the drive, that could account for the blood on both sides of the vehicle.

b) Is it possible that Allison's FEET were cut off as well? Obviously if Allison scratched GBC repeatedly his skin would get underneath her fingernalis, and hence he would have motive to remove her hands. However, her feet are an entirely different matter. You wouldn't gain much advantage from cutting them off...unless you wanted to make it look like some serial killer / random madman had got her.

One final note...if NBC was (as we have unofficially) scrubbing and vacuuming out the car on early Friday morning like a man possessed, is it possible that he could have spread the bloodstains over a greater area than they originally occupied?

On the iPhone 4s you can ask it where one of your contacts is and it will show you on a map. I'm sure the person you are asking about has not approve you to locate you though.

Yup, you need to allow someone to find you.... I've never allowed it.

MOO

There's a 'find my phone' app in the settings of iPhone. It can be used to track the phones location from iTunes ( I think) via pc.

MOO

Thanks, that's what my son was talking about! I couldn't grasp why he was talking about iTunes!

And a jumbo Vaseline.

Can you believe I found out my 18 year old son had travelled to Vietnam and back with a jumbo Vaseline jar in his carry on bag?? Geez! That's the sign of a drug smuggler!

ok Ive been away for ages I need help with Vasaline?? Catepillars??? and did we find out what he bought at the chemist that morning???:blushing::waitasec:

of course, the defence can PAY for their own autopsy, they can pay for their own investigation, they can pay for their own luminol tests, their own phone analysis.. there is nothing to prevent this. Before the trial date is set. or.. they can wait.
The defence is entitled to the brief of evidence prior to the committal hearing.

I might have a tiny bit of inside information. It appears that GBC, being the meticulous chap that he is, had done some car detailing on the morning of the 20th before he called the police. It appeared that he had cleaned the carpet lining the back of the car. Obviously not well enough though!

So after frantically texting his wife (not) and calling around to everyone (not) and then before calling the police, he cleaned the car.
Awesome.

Don't get me wrong, but...
I will not post anything that will help to hide the truth or lead away from the truth.
I think what you are asking us to do , is help a couple of " white collar , over paid, smartie pants " , pick every piece of evidence apart and squash it.
I will not do that.
If you can think of a couple of scenarios , then you can post them!
If you are considering someone other than the accused , then go ahead and post who and why yourself.
You have also asked one of us to play devils advocate? :what: :maddening:

If you can think of a couple of scenarios, but you would rather not post here, then why are you asking us to do it for you?
I feel like you are trying to lead us like fools. " where angels fear to tread"
I am here to ensure Allison gets a voice. And to ensure that nothing stands in the way of truth and justice.

The police have charged a person who is now awaiting a fair trial.
I don't think it is in our best interests ( legally wise) to start sleuthing other people that are not named POI , and moving away from the facts that have been presented to us via MSM.

As I said - don't get me wrong. I'm just suggesting that you act as devil's advocate yourself.

Nope - not asking anyone to help lawyers pick stuff apart - I'm sure they're very capable of doing that themselves.

I'm not trying to lead anyone "like fools". But I am trying to suggest that many on here seem to have already judged GBC based on the evidence that has been available via the media. Now you may all be perfectly right - and I tend to think along the same lines. But what I am also trying to do is to suggest - tactfully - that there are a lot of closed minds that are not open to other possibilities. Anyone with a scientific background would know that to bias one's beliefs to favour a hypothesis is not good science.

I also want Allison to get justice, so please don't imagine for one minute that I'm trying to steer anyone's thoughts in any particular direction. But many peoples' thoughts are already pointing in one direction only.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings, as they say, and I have already posed a couple of alternatives a few pages back - one being about ABC meeting somebody - unnamed - and what transpired after that - who knows?

Also - why the circuitous route via the Kenmore roundabout (unless it was to meet up with somebody, eg NBC) when the most direct route to Kholo Creek would be along Rafting Ground Road, as most locals would know? If GBC intended from the outset to take her to the scout camp or close by, then why go via Kenmore?

See? I'm quite happy to act as devil's advocate... :banghead:

And, it would seem, that I'm happy to be seen as a bit of a stirrer too, maybe? All in good spirit, of course ;)

didnt they have an argument the night before?? now its hope you slept well?

Come off it, Gerard.... the old raw prawn stuff again.

and wasn't one of his "stories" that she went walking at 10pm and didn't come back? Hope you slept well?

Agreed, he needs to be seen as the loving attentive husband. He knows damn well she won't pick up the phone (is there a record of him having rung it, repeatedly?) and sends these concerned messages to bolster his defence.

So why was he so stupid as to have 'allegedly Googled "self-incrimination" at 7.09am on April 20'. I can understand that the face-time call to NBC was done in the heat of the moment, when he may not have been thinking straight, but the self-incrimination/taking the fifth searches show him to be a douche of the first order, and a very dumb one at that.

Ms Adler.. there is no point in asking me why he is so stupid.. its been a conclusion that has never let me and has only been reinforced in quantum leaps as time goes by.. even I , committed cynic and proud snorter at the Gerards of this world have been sadly disappointed myself at my severe underestimation of the depth, length and width of stupidity this Gerard fellow can attain and still manage to draw oxygen.

I think this is what judge Byrne was referring to
Judge Byrne... "Lies told by an accused may point to guilt only if motivated by a consciousness of guilt,"

He has no need to call ABC a million times if he knows she has a routine. But he needs the alibi. It's all the in the accused minds. If the accused doesn't make the attempt at covering himself the consequences of him lying what does he have to talk about to 'back' up his claims of innocence? (tho technically he shouldn't need them!) Is that too convoluted to follow??? Sorry sleuthers!!!

Very interesting that we have two large-ish patched of (Allison's) blood on BOTH sides of the vehicle. What do we all think about that?

Just a couple of personal theories here:

a) Allison's hands were removed post mortem (as a lot of members suspect). As far as I know, this would still result in some blood loss. If the driver and/or passenger change the position of the body during the drive, that could account for the blood on both sides of the vehicle.

b) Is it possible that Allison's FEET were cut off as well? Obviously if Allison scratched GBC repeatedly his skin would get underneath her fingernalis, and hence he would have motive to remove her hands. However, her feet are an entirely different matter. You wouldn't gain much advantage from cutting them off...unless you wanted to make it look like some serial killer / random madman had got her.

One final note...if NBC was (as we have unofficially) scrubbing and vacuuming out the car on early Friday morning like a man possessed, is it possible that he could have spread the bloodstains over a greater area than they originally occupied?

That is so interesting. There was a crime show on a couple of weeks ago, where the morgue had already cleaned the hands, and painted the nails of someone who later came to be suspectered of being murdered. The detectives were able to get DNA from under the toenails of the deceased. She had been murdered at home in her bed, and struggled with her attacker, hence the DNA. Just thought it interesting, relating to Aberline's comments on the feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans