GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always seems in crime no news is "Not" good news. So very very sad. Time to come home Kelli :rose:

Weird, I just had the exact same thought about 15 minutes ago. So true.

I know. Always lived by the ole adage no news in good news. Until i started following crime boards. There are just too many adults and children literally disappearing :banghead: Some are lucky enough to be found. I cant even imagine what it's like for the Families.

Just people continuing to search the area, I feel out of desperation. There is nothing new.

Always lived by the ole adage no news in good news. Until i started following crime boards. There are just too many adults and children literally disappearing :banghead: Some are lucky enough to be found. I cant even imagine what it's like for the Families.

My thoughts exactly. :(

Y'know, I just wonder if the perp is now back at home in Wisconsin or Indiana or Georgia or Pennsylvania or wherever, and if he has been there since the day after he killed & hid her/dumped her body in the Cape Fear. (Please, I mean NO offense to the purely random states I mentioned.
icon11.gif
)

Or is he sitting in the Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg area, or in prison, and chuckling whenever another search is announced? Or is he arrogantly helping in the searches?

If Kelli was murdered, one good thing I can see of all this time passing is this: I think that the killer is getting more confident of "getting away with murder" as every day passes. If he is still in the vicinity and if he is questioned or is just talking to impress someone, maybe he would be just a bit too confident and let something slip. Or he could just make a passing remark to a friend, and then it all could come tumbling down.

Years ago, a then-retired Raleigh Chief of Police (now, RIP) lived near my in-laws, and we were all talking about an unsolved murder coming back into the news (still unsolved). The chief said they knew her husband had done it, but they never could get enuff evidence to take to the DA/Grand Jury. I then asked him how they were able to "get" these people in general with them usually being careful, etc., etc. He just smiled & said two words, "People talk."

Loose lips sink ships -- I'm hoping somebody gets to feeling a bit too cocky & talks to the wrong person...

That's all I got....
icon9.gif

I'm assuming LE wanted NH arrested for just anything. I believe they
targeted him very quickly while possibly the real culprit was covering
his/her tracks.
Obviously, but I could be wrong, they have nothing to go on with him
except the address not being reported. It's been quite some time.
If we are to believe what Nick says is true; why would he place himself
at that complex dropping Kelli off and her being spooked.
And taking that point further if she was spooked by (someone)
it was someone she knew, trusted or thought she could handle.

If NH was responsible, he had just that weekend for a (clean up)
so to speak. Which he obviously must have done a good job at!

Another thought, if I was (spooked) by a person maybe it was a
grounds keeper that had his eye on me and I was sick of being
stalked or confronted by this person. Just another theory.

Seems any which way you want to go with this revolves around
if NH is telling the truth. jmo

I am assuming since they found bloody clothes they have evidence and they have the shoes as well that were found as well. They might not be in a hurry to charge Nick because he is already not going anywhere so no need to start a clock or to have to rush any aspect of the case. They might just be waiting until Kelli can be found and recording his jail calls and planting snitches in his cell.

He altered car tags which is fraud.
He failed to let the courts know his address
He was working under the table which is tax envasion.

It appears he didnt want to have any paper trial .Why?

I am assuming since they found bloody clothes they have evidence and they have the shoes as well that were found as well. They might not be in a hurry to charge Nick because he is already not going anywhere so no need to start a clock or to have to rush any aspect of the case. They might just be waiting until Kelli can be found and recording his jail calls and planting snitches in his cell.

He altered car tags which is fraud.
He failed to let the courts know his address
He was working under the table which is tax envasion.

It appears he didnt want to have any paper trial .Why?

You're right! No paper trail. Never looked at it that way.

I do remember hearing something about finding the bloody clothes
but nothing came of it as far as the public goes.

Now I'm wondering what "the road trip" to FL was all about.

I don't think the snitch plant will work. This isn't Nick's first
time at the rodeo I don't think; so he knows the system. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members