Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two helicopters circling now. Even more media has
Arrived. It's almost the 6pm news. Maybe officers
Will then offer a statement. Will hang out till at least then.

Also reporters on scene are saying they've seen contraband searches and body searches before And to them
It looks like a body search.

I will also post what I see on the news at 6.

I don't think that is the property, it's further north on the road. MOO

I think we were told earlier in the thread that the address is 291 Range Road. If that is not correct, then the property listings are irrelevant. If that is the address, some listings have photos of the actual house.

Seems that property is for sale. RANGE ROAD 291 & CROXFORD ESTATES Road, Airdrie: MLS ...
www.jamescarlson.ca/.../airdrie/c1023960-range-road-291-croxford-estates...
The Property is located in Airdrie, AB - bound on the east by Range Road 291 and the south by Croxford Estates. The Property is in close proximity to the QE II.

Link not found. Maybe the house is sitting empty. Supposedly an elderly couple owned it and maybe they have moved out awaiting it's sale. Did this male they arrested last night know the house was empty and squatted there, took the family there?

From bill on twitter
@CTVBMacfarlane: Lots of rumors circulating about #CPS presence near Airdrie. Lets remember the families, go slow & stick to what we know. #AmberAlert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we were told earlier in the thread that the address is 291 Range Road. If that is not correct, then the property listings are irrelevant. If that is the address, some listings have photos of the actual house.

Range rd 291 is the name of the road. The 291 does not represent a house number.

Yes the address is on range road 291. We don't know what number though. But I get what you mean I was looking earlier.

I will show you all the specific house on a map screenshot when I get home. It's near the junction of range road 291 and township road 274.

Phone nearly dead. Will update later tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46