Identified! IL - Will Co., Male body in Des Plaines River, May'09 - Gary Schmidt

Status
Not open for further replies.
How amazing that this could actually be Stacy. Drew is in jail for Kitty's murder. And Stacy may show up now. The GJ is done (2 days early) It's been a bad day here all around but this may be good news.

I really need to go watch American Idol on the westcoast here, and then I'll try to turn myself into a fly so I can sit on Drew's cell wall and see how he has reacted to all of this :)

Can we hope he'll finally shut his mouth if this is Stacy? Wishful thinking I know :boohoo:

How amazing that this could actually be Stacy. Drew is in jail for Kitty's murder. And Stacy may show up now. The GJ is done (2 days early) It's been a bad day here all around but this may be good news.

I really need to go watch American Idol on the westcoast here, and then I'll try to turn myself into a fly so I can sit on Drew's cell wall and see how he has reacted to all of this :)

Can we hope he'll finally shut his mouth if this is Stacy? Wishful thinking I know :boohoo:

Hi, For me it's Criminal Minds right now. After that I'll join you in his cell as a fly friend. LOL

ABC local is reporting that it was a blue barrel that the body was found in and that investigators from both Stacy's and Lisa's team are on scene.

Just listened to the ABC news report. Specifically it stated that a blue barrel was found downstream from the remains. It didn't say at this time that the two were related.

From the written transcript:

"About a mile downstream from where those remains were found there a blue barrel was found along the riverbank."

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=6823493

And isn't DrewP due in court tomorrow for the hearing about the judge? And I look for once the judge is determined then JB will be trying to get the bond hearing.

Just listened to the ABC news report. Specifically it stated that a blue barrel was found downstream from the remains. It didn't say at this time that the two were related.

From the written transcript:

"About a mile downstream from where those remains were found there a blue barrel was found along the riverbank."

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=6823493

And I believe this is exactly why LE knew right away that this could be Stacy. So damn sad :mad:

Media is estimating the remains in the body bag appear to be about 2 foot long. I am still hoping that they will find hair and/or breast implants in the bottom of that barrel.

Does anyone know if breast implants float? Like would they have floated out of the barrel?

I am reading speculation that yes they do keep on keeping on. Like they don't go away. So maybe they float too? I don't really know tho. Wouldn't that be something? Drew gets convicted because of Stacy's implants that he paid for and keeps bragging about? Talk about foot in mouth :clap:

Media is estimating the remains in the body bag appear to be about 2 foot long. I am still hoping that they will find hair and/or breast implants in the bottom of that barrel.

Does anyone know if breast implants float? Like would they have floated out of the barrel?

Yes they do. There was a news story not long ago of a ship with a cargo of breast implants sinking. There was discussion (and many one liners) then on this subject.

Hi, For me it's Criminal Minds right now. After that I'll join you in his cell as a fly friend. LOL

I sat to watch Criminal Minds to take a break from Tori Stafford case & the arrests today, and lo & behold, Criminal Minds tonight was a very, very loosely scripted version of a huge Canadian Case - the Pig Farm.

But, now I am back, so when you two flies finish buzzing, you'll report back, right?

I am reading speculation that yes they do keep on keeping on. Like they don't go away. So maybe they float too? I don't really know tho. Wouldn't that be something? Drew gets convicted because of Stacy's implants that he paid for and keeps bragging about? Talk about foot in mouth :clap:

I would think if the remains in the top half of the barrel had floated out, it would include the implants. If you held them down in water and let go, I bet they would fly to the surface. Not sure. Maybe Nursie knows. ;}

ETA: They might find them on the edge of the bank tho. I would think that barrel would have tossed and tumbled with the flood waters, and it could have taken that to knock the top off. I think the fact the BB and the remains found were relatively close together means the rest of the body and anything else in the barrel will be found as well. xox and IMO

Bragging about? More like complaining about. He talked about her 'boob job' at the same time he talked about other repairs.

Yes they do. There was a news story not long ago of a ship with a cargo of breast implants sinking. There was discussion (and many one liners) then on this subject.

Gawd. I don't want to laugh but really? I'm sitting here waiting for American Idol to end and then I'm also talking about floating breast implants. I think I need to get a life :crazy:

Don't breast implants all have a number, sorta like a registration number?

I sat to watch Criminal Minds to take a break from Tori Stafford case & the arrests today, and lo & behold, Criminal Minds tonight was a very, very loosely scripted version of a huge Canadian Case - the Pig Farm.

But, now I am back, so when you two flies finish buzzing, you'll report back, right?

OT. Yeah I watched it too. It is hard to believe that it was loosely written based on a real crime isn't it? It was good tonight.

Ya Ya PotatoHead, Good show tho, 6 min left. Oh, they just found a farm and I hear pigs a squealing away!

Wow........just, wow! It would be fantastic if it did turn out to be Stacy's remains, or Lisa's. Because of the blue barrel being found downstream, not too far from the remains, I'd lean more toward it being Stacy.

It was mentioned by the bar owner that there were fall floods and the river was out of it's banks leaving debris on the shoreline. In the first article it mentions a log jam of debris that was being cleared when the remains were found.

Purely speculation, but I can see the likelihood that if the remains were in the blue barrel and the barrel was somewhere upstream, that in the torrent of raging flood waters, the barrel would be carried downstream along with logs and other debris. In the strong current created by the flooding, the barrel would be tossed against other objects and get damaged, and at some point break open. The remains might then be deposited on other debris while the current carries the damaged barrel a bit further downstream until it too becomes lodged near the bank along with other debris.

Don't breast implants all have a number, sorta like a registration number?

Yes they do. So if they find implants, the id should be quick. However they didn't get too much as far as remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998