ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...now I know which poem is being referred to...the one on Ayla's Page.
I read it earlier and thought it was unsettling to have it on the Ayla's Angels page.
The name of the poet is AJ (I guess I can't complete the name here). Do we know who she is?
TIA

If you go back a page here, you will find a link to the sentinel something and LE contacted the person who wrote the poem to make sure she did not have information...she turned out to just be someone with an opinion, no facts.

As far as the house, not hearing things in your own home etc...I can't help thinking of a new dad, baby in the house for two months or less, another baby in the house, shouldn't the adults have been more on edge, i.e. listening for any little thing, especially if they did not have a baby monitor, of which we've heard nothing? Sure, most of us have lived in our homes for years, might be able to tune things out, etc...but I can't understand at least three adults, all related to the babies in the house, being that oblivious so as not to hear a peep in a tiny house if another adult should make entry and take away a child...JMO

matou -- Thanks for this link ...

snippets from : http://www.kjonline.com/news/Missing-toddler-.html

"I will publicly invite Nancy Grace to come spend a day with me,” DiPietro said Thursday afternoon during an exclusive interview with the Morning Sentinel. “Nancy Grace, please come see me. Do you want to spend a day with me? Do you want to see what I’m going through? Do you want to see the ins and outs of it? I invite you to.”

Justin DiPietro said his invitation is solely for Nancy Grace, not for her show’s producers.

JMO but what a "smart *$$" ...

:waitasec: But wouldn't that be just great if Nancy were to show up in Waterville Maine ...

Knock Knock :::

Justin opens door ...

Nancy Grace here ... :seeya:

Justin :panic::panic:

Justin runs to hide ... :couch:

:floorlaugh:

MOO ...

Please. Like he would be scared if Nancy showed up. :floorlaugh:

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/aylas-father-opens-up-to-keep-focus-on-search_2012-01-05.html

more @ link
"The media isn't outside today," he said, gesturing to the window. "As much as people thought (the press) might have bugged me, it bugs me a lot more that they're not here."

DiPietro initially avoided interviews with the media under the advice of police, he said. Now, he said he's prepared to go in front of cameras, and he's in talks with NBC for another "Today" appearance.

"I had nothing to do with my daughter's disappearance. I can't say that enough, or stress it enough. There's no other way to say that. I want my daughter home."

I must say, having seen the house, it is hard for me to imagine an "intruder" entering, going upstairs, coming back down with Ayla and exiting with her, undetected. No way no how.

And the houses on either side are SO close. :snooty:

Has there been a pic of the layout of the house uploaded yet? Showing points of entry and all that?

"Getting in touch with the people from the Laura Recovery Center was a big step," he said. "You can say I was sort of naive for the first few weeks. I just thought that Ayla was going to be home.

I'm glad he's being proactive with looking for his daughter. Naive??? I thought he was emotionally unable to communicate his feelings about his missing daughter but this makes it seem like he didn't take this seriously. JMO

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/aylas-father-opens-up-to-keep-focus-on-search_2012-01-05.html

"Getting in touch with the people from the Laura Recovery Center was a big step," he said. "You can say I was sort of naive for the first few weeks. I just thought that Ayla was going to be home.

I'm glad he's being proactive with looking for his daughter. Naive??? I thought he was emotionally unable to communicate his feelings about his missing daughter but this makes it seem like he didn't take this seriously. JMO

Why not both? Naive to to think his daughter would turn up but also emotional in the fact that she is missing?

I'm pretty sure emotions are complex at times like these. Ultimately I can see how you could be naive in thinking it would all be over soon, that something would give, that police would find her, that whomever you suspect would cave- naive in thinking it would be over soon. That doesn't mean you're not distraught over what is happening.

I guess I have a problem with his explanation of why it took three weeks for him to peep and to get involved outside of being 'cooperative' with LE. JMO I also thought he said that LE told him to not talk to the media because it could impede the investigation. I guess I'm confused.

IMHO only -- JD believed Ayla was taken by mom/her family/friends . . .

EXACTLY!! This reminds me of the song, "Walk a Mile in My Shoes"....

EllaMae is absolutely correct. Alcohol dependency is not anything that anyone chooses to have or asks for. It is life altering and affects everyone. I know as my brother is an alcoholic and everyone has pretty much abandoned him except for me. Ironically, he has never hurt anyone else...just himself. Only himself. I only know that those who have addictions need tremendous support around them...and especially from their families...I hope Trista is receiving that as with all that is going on...it would be easy to landslide:( I keep hoping and praying that she did have Ayla taken just so that we know she is safe and well...I still am not convinced that the dad did anything to harm her. Now if anyone else in that house did...I don't know as they are not "speaking out." Other than an accident is motive...and the only person I can see with motive is Trista. Whoever has her...I pray brings her back, regardless of who has her or why.

EXACTLY!! This reminds me of the song, "Walk a Mile in My Shoes"....

Thanks so much, since some of us are hundreds of miles from Maine and it's hard to tell what the house looks like from snippets of video.

I've been thinking the house looked small for a while now. How could anyone just walk into that house, go upstairs, get the baby, and walk back out without someone hearing something?

I live in an older small house myself. If someone walks in my door, I can hear it on the other end of the house. If someone opens a window in the middle of the night, we can hear it. It just seems implausible to me that this was a kidnapping.

Depends on how one sleeps. I know many that would snore right through it.

The Laura Recovery Center is working with the girl's father, Justin DiPietro, and asking volunteers in the United States and Canada to post photos of the little girl.

Their Website

wonder where the Ayla's mom's family members are?

I can only say there is nothing "sinister" behind where TR is. No, she has not relapsed. I can only say that she needs prayers.

I noticed that Justin doesn't seem concerned with "the change in terminology" as he put it, re. going from a missing persons investigations to a criminal investigation involving foul play. I wonder why he thinks it's just a change in terminology?

justin , as you heard in the piece, police believe foul play is involved. what are investigators telling you about what happened, what they believe may have happened here?

as far as i know, from -- that's just been a change in terminology. as far as i know, we're at the same place that we were at on day one with this.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45846319/ns/today-today_people/#.TwcVEVa8g8s

IMHO only -- JD believed Ayla was taken by mom/her family/friends . . .

Which kind of goes along with "If I know I didn't do it...then you did it." At the same time, maybe everyone has missed a piece of the puzzle all along? Has TR ever come out and said "I did not take my daughter?" Was she ever asked that point blank in interviews? What about JD's mom? She lives in the same house? Could she have given Ayla to someone to hide out? Albeit, I cannot see that as a motive when it would have been more than likely a custody in JD's favor until TR completed enough time of sobriety. This is very complex. I hope and pray that they are getting solid leads and this baby is safe and will be brought home. Custody can always work out and it may even draw mom and dad together towards one goal...but first, Ayla has to be found.

I noticed that Justin doesn't seem concerned with "the change in terminology" as he put it, re. going from a missing persons investigations to a criminal investigation involving foul play. I wonder why he thinks it's just a change in terminology?

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45846319/ns/today-today_people/#.TwcVEVa8g8s

He knows more than you and I regarding the terminology as I'm sure the PD assured him as to why. Again, if a child abducted from a home...that is foul play.

If you go back a page here, you will find a link to the sentinel something and LE contacted the person who wrote the poem to make sure she did not have information...she turned out to just be someone with an opinion, no facts.

As far as the house, not hearing things in your own home etc...I can't help thinking of a new dad, baby in the house for two months or less, another baby in the house, shouldn't the adults have been more on edge, i.e. listening for any little thing, especially if they did not have a baby monitor, of which we've heard nothing? Sure, most of us have lived in our homes for years, might be able to tune things out, etc...but I can't understand at least three adults, all related to the babies in the house, being that oblivious so as not to hear a peep in a tiny house if another adult should make entry and take away a child...JMO

Because of three adults in the house that is probably why any "possible" noise would not have disturbed them. Had only 1 adult been in the house...or two in the same bedroom...now that is a different story.

I guess I have a problem with his explanation of why it took three weeks for him to peep and to get involved outside of being 'cooperative' with LE. JMO I also thought he said that LE told him to not talk to the media because it could impede the investigation. I guess I'm confused.

At the onset that is what would have been advised. However, enough time has gone by and no results that perhaps the PD are encouraging him to talk now? Or , perhaps the fact the media has died down that he is wanting to bring it back to the forefront again. Nothing odd or unusual. This is one of those situations where you are damned if you do and damned if you don't. One has to do what they believe is in the best interest through advise or their own inner self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong