Casey's deleted myspace messages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noted earlier...although haven't posted before...per evidence page 2679...Casey's deleted MS messages span 4/25-7/3

Consider that Casey's alert-to-phone messages from Facebook STOPPED 7/4 @ 3:08AM. :eek:

:waitasec: Hmmmm...
*snipped*

OK...Mom2Chloe gets the award for having enough patience to read all the way to the bottom of the original post that contained the above information. :clap:

FWIW...some additional information to consider here [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3773492&postcount=636"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#3[/ame] showing some charts of the contact pattern 'tween Casey & Cindy per phone records through the period.

A couple of things to note in the charts:
1) The explosion of texts 'tween Casey & Cindy 7/3 (last chart in the post)
2) The two long-duration calls 'tween Casey & Cindy 7/2 8AM (22 min) and 7/4 @ 9:43AM (31min)

Setting the stage...

On Wednesday 7/2 @ 8AM, while @ Ric & Amy's, Casey called Cindy @ home (Cindy off from work) for a 22 minute conversation. Just a short time later ~10AM, IIRC, per computer forensics Casey viewed some of Caylee's pics for the last time and created the file that became "Diary of Days".

Recall on Thursday 7/3 Casey got her tattoo and sent Cindy on the wild goose chase to Universal that afternoon so Casey could get back in the house briefly. That night Lee helped Cindy get her own MySpace page set-up and Cindy posted her lament. Afterwhich Lee was dispatched to go find Casey.

I've long since tossed the records I had of Casey's Facebook messages. So someone will hafta check for me. But if there are no records of Fb messages from Casey after 7/3, then - given the ceasing of the Fb alerts to Casey's phone (7/4 @ 3:08AM) - perhaps Cindy discovered some of Casey's Fb page content 7/3PM...igniting the fuse...and ultimately resulting in Casey deleting her Fb account that night.

As I believe it has already been noted...Casey's Diary of Days wasn't posted to her MySpace page until ~7/7, IIRC. Perhaps it made its debut appearance on Casey's Fb page ~7/2-7/3.

Was the Fb account the source of Cindy discovering some Casey-partying-when-she-shoulda-been-workin' pics? :waitasec:

ETA: Cindy would've likely required Lee's assistance to see any of Casey's Fb content owing to it requiring 'friend' status

ty Just Jayla.

I see that KC left this comment (page 7.) on the myspace page you linked. l]

I wish I had not of logged off of here when we were discussing this the other night, I'll have to look back into it, maybe it goes somewhere.....Maybe I can remember my MySpace login, for goodness sake!

From my spreadsheet :rolleyes::

3-Jul-08 12:25 AM Dan Howard (Cincinnati, OH) wrote Casey hey casey....whats good darlin?
3-Jul-08 11:59 AM Dan Howard (Cincinnati, OH) wrote Casey "your first osu game huh....time of your life. thats all i gotta say about that.
what did you get...tattoo wise? and tell tony i said howdy"

3-Jul-08 5:51 PM Dan Howard (Cincinnati, OH) wrote Casey late sunday night. im ready to get back in the swing of things. osu games are awesome. so much energy.
4-Jul-08 2:13 PM Jenna Prentice (Oviedo High) wrote Casey where the heck did you go last night?! it was crazy, my phone is in jamie's car so i guess i'll talk to you later about it all haha. hope you had fun :]
8-Jul-08 9:31 AM Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote Amy oh puerto rico....has stolen my friends. we shall be reunited shortly!
13-Jul-08 9:34 AM Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote Chris S. happy birthday love!!!!
15-Jul-08 4:02 PM Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote Amy "so glad you're home.
i better not see you online.
life is on hold until tomorrow"

I can't take credit for sleuthing them all. I found them on a document someone had painstakingly researched, assembled, and posted on Docstoc. It just made more sense for me to put them in a spreadsheet. :)

Guessing she got the tatoo in the AM and then said something in her Facebook status about it. Something BJB doesn't know how to do (update profile status, that is). :rolleyes:

For anyone needing a refresher, like I did, on "Heather."

In an interview with LE dated June 26, LA tells investigators that this girl, Heather, made contact with him in an effort to help clear things up about the inaccuracies being reported by LE and the media regarding KC's employment.

Immediately I am suspicious ... why didn't she call LE ... why specifically LA and not G&CA? The following is the gist of the "Lee said - she said" portion of the interview ...

1. Police have it all wrong and explains that KC worked for KODAK, not Universal, before taking an HR position with Color Vision.

2. That she, Heather, knew a Jeff who worked as an IT guy at Kodak for a short time -- had a 3 y/o son, Zachary and a relationship with KC ... also that he was the one who introduced KC to Zanny ... and that Jeff went on to work for a Disney water park in Jacksonville. Lee said that at first she said H****** was the last name and then subsequently recanted, admitting to Lee that she didn't know Jeff's last name.

3. That although she did not personally know a Juliet Lewis that worked with KC -- she did remember KC having a friend named Juliet.

4. Lee says, per Heather, that "this Jeff" would not only be able to verify the existence of Zanny ... but also that he was told by KC that Caylee was missing, in June.

Lee ends the "Heather" portion of this interview by stating that he doesn't know her last name ... thinks it starts with and "L" ... and promising to get back to LE with that information.

The link below is to an email that Lee sent to LE on July 26th - three days before his interview with LE, about Heather ... it includes her last name and basically all the other information from the above interview.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_LeeEmail072608.htm

Of Note:
One thing that I find interesting about Heather is that Lee says she now works at Blockbuster ... so she goes from management at Kodak to working at a Blockbuster branch?? ... hmmmm ... I also wonder if this is the same Blockbuster that KC frequented with TonE. If it is ... I wonder if in the weeks leading up to the 911 call if KC saw Heather and reminisced about the good times, in effect, "planting memories" ... in an effort to prime her for use as an outcry witness.
Heather M. is conspicuously absent from the most current SAO's witness list ... as well, there has been no interview or official statement released.

So I'm thinking either ... this Heather person was knowingly complicit in aiding KC and maybe just maybe LE was able to turn her ...

or
LA fabricated some of the information – which might explain the reason he was sweating it when he hadn’t yet been subpoenaed by the SAO. We know that Heather really exists ... so he couldn't have made it all up ... but possibly misrepresented some of what she said to him ??

Now … I am just hypothesizing here …
Remember Lee’s lawyer made a statement that he was worried his client might face obstruction charges since he had not been officially named a witness?
This is because in the state of Florida … one is given limited immunity from prosecution stemming from any implicative testimony that person gives as a witness. LA may have thought that the State was unwilling to allow that immunity by calling him as a witness ... and instead, wanted to use this statement (if it was proven to be a fabrication) in order to prosecute him.

The thing is … if at trial, the SA doesn’t question LA about, or otherwise allude to, this particular portion of the statement … then, if the State determines that LA knowingly gave misleading or false information to LE, in order to help his sister's case and/or undermine the efforts of investigator, they may use his statement, along with any other evidence, to bring obstruction charges. Moreover, depending on his knowledge of the crime and if his involvement rises to the level of conspiracy ( i.e., that he, along with KC – or at KC’s direction fabricated this information) they could ramp up the charge to aiding and abetting/ accessory after the fact.

Woah, Nelly! If HeathM is helping the good cause, that might explain why on Earth her MySpace has not been made private....LE wants people to stop by, maybe LA, his girlfriend, CA....who knows-Two people at least have asked her about this case through her MySpace, JG and someone named Zane, so the thought might have crossed her mind to privatize/delete her old communications.

ETA, I am not really sure LE would have asked her to keep the MySpace open, when other players in the case have privatized, just noodling....

8-Jul-08 9:31 AM Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote Amy oh puerto rico....has stolen my friends. we shall be reunited shortly!
13-Jul-08 9:34 AM Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote Chris S. happy birthday love!!!!
[/COLOR]
*snipped*

Sooo...she just turned off the alerts to her phone from Fb 7/4...let MySpace keeping going. Thanks for lookin' it up. :)

Something BJB doesn't know how to do (update profile status, that is). :rolleyes:
Just what the world needs...more of my blathering on :bang:

Perhaps it is worth posting all other Facebook messages post 6/16...:waitasec:
17-Jun-08 3:15 PM Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote Amy cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in
19-Jun-08 3:37 PM Derek Key wrote Casey thanks! what have you been up to lately?
19-Jun-08 3:57 PM Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote Troy you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i'll give you a buzz later. i haven't see you in ages!
19-Jun-08 9:09 PM Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote Troy until 2. i'll be there all night.
19-Jun-08 10:02 PM Troy Brown (Orlando, FL) wrote Casey I wish I could attend, seeing that it's right around the corner from me now but I gotta work tomorrow night. But maybe after work, how late is it going on for?
20-Jun-08 2:36 PM Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote Chris S. trying to get back in shape?! how about you come and hang out with me tonight, at Fusian!!!! call me!
20-Jun-08 8:07 PM David Barrows (UF) wrote Casey What's in it for me?
22-Jun-08 1:25 AM John Azzilonna (SUNY Cortland) shared a link Casey "hah youuuu!!!
http://flickr.com/photos/jazzilonna/2599215968/
flickr.com
Source: flickr.com"
22-Jun-08 11:58 AM Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote John wow. what a night. seriously, i'm never living that one down.
22-Jun-08 7:36 PM John (facebook) Casey fusion was so fun lol...we need to go again for sure!
23-Jun-08 12:40 PM Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote Lee "here's my question...
is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?
i've always wondered."
24-Jun-08 2:40 PM Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote Troy "she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo."
24-Jun-08 5:50 PM Troy Brown (Orlando, FL) wrote Casey i leave for a week and i dont know what the hells going on in orlando.
25-Jun-08 3:07 PM Drew Heyman (Orlando, FL) wrote Casey yeah everythings looking good on this side ..we just picked up the flyers which look amazing !! we havent figured out how to get em on facebook yet but once we do ya'll will see em ..how everything lookin on that side ?
26-Jun-08 11:20 AM Stephanie Lazzaro (Suffolk County, NY) wrote Casey "hey! thank youuuu :)
you should try and make the trip up to NY w/ Anthony!"
26-Jun-08 7:11 PM Vanessa Proskey (Valencia) wrote Casey hey hey, i'll be @ latitudes for my friends birthday then after that i have to go to my boyfriend's grandma's house behind rollins for the last ever party before it is sold this weekend.
27-Jun-08 2:57 PM Ricardo Morales (University of Tampa ) wrote Casey Matt and Susan will be here so we are definitely doing something. Maybe beerlympics, maybe somethin else.
28-Jun-08 1:12 PM Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote Cameron """got drunk
threatened to kill someone
good times"""
28-Jun-08 1:27 PM William Del Valle (Valencia) wrote Casey hey you how's it going? What's good?
28-Jun-08 3:54 PM Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote Cameron "Casey Anthony shared a link
i160.photobucket.com
Source: i160.photobucket.com"
28-Jun-08 5:56 PM Ashley Gecosky (Valencia) wrote Casey Thanks girl!!!
28-Jun-08 6:27 PM Cameron Campana (Full Sail University) wrote Casey haha yes!
28-Jun-08 8:15 PM Jamie Lynn (Orlando, FL) wrote Casey Hey girl hey..... so i heard your not open July 4th...? I was all excited to party again... haha.... I think i'm done with the contest I won once, that's all i needed... lol
29-Jun-08 4:25 AM Jon Lorentz (Orlando, FL) wrote Casey No plans actually...
29-Jun-08 4:02 PM Jamie Lynn (Orlando, FL) wrote Casey Thanks girl ya me too!! Definately let me know if you have anything going on for the 4th... I'm sure all of us would like to celebrate with you... If we think of anything we'll let you know... and you too let me know if you come up with any plans...
29-Jun-08 4:16 PM Jamie Lynn (Orlando, FL) wrote Casey BTW We came up with a new nickname for me.... RockStar!!!.... lol i'm sure you get it!
2-Jul-08 8:45 AM Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote Cameron dude, how's ohio?
2-Jul-08 11:32 AM Jenna Prentice (Oviedo High) wrote Casey alright :] i'm glad i saw you on monday night your so much fun && your my new big sissy <3
2-Jul-08 12:21 PM Cameron Campana (Full Sail University) wrote Casey ohio is awesome!! i dont wanna go back to florida haha
2-Jul-08 1:22 PM Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote Cameron aw, well you have to come back
2-Jul-08 1:46 PM Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote Troy you taking a cab tonight?
2-Jul-08 3:48 PM Christen Chrissy Johnson (Wayne State University) wrote Casey hi! how r u? it was nice meeting u while I was in orlando, hopefully i will c u again!
2-Jul-08 3:57 PM Christen Chrissy Johnson (Wayne State University) wrote Casey thanks casey! he is a good one isnt he!!! i miss my boo too!!! i will be back in orlando in august!
2-Jul-08 10:53 PM Stephanie Lazzaro (Suffolk County, NY) wrote Casey haha aww don't you worry, he is in good hands lol
I highlighted in red some posts that might have raised red flags with Cindy.

Hey, kew. :wave:

Admission #1. I know just barely 'nuff 'bout MySpace & Facebook to scrape by...so...I fully expect/deserve/need these :slap: on the topic along the way.

That being said... in this instance, consider that the post was made 7/17 @ 5AM...after Lee had taken over control of Casey's MySpace page.

Keeping in mind Admission#1...I thought the prequisite to be a 'friend' in order to leave a message on a MS page was only in the instance when the page has been designated as 'private'. IOW...any MSuser can comment on any MSpage not set to 'private'. If a page hasn't been set to 'private' other MSusers can 'befriend' the page...but it isn't a requirement for leaving a message.

Sorry to turn this into a MS newbie :newbie: thread for the moment...but please set me straight as necessary.

I rarely use MS, but just the other day used it to send a friend request to a soldier serving in Iraq, to offer prayers and support.
His profile was public, but I still needed to be accepted as a friend by him before I could post a comment. Otherwise I would have just posted a comment.( Not into that whole 'BWI has 2833 friends' thing.)

Hey, kew. :wave:

Admission #1. I know just barely 'nuff 'bout MySpace & Facebook to scrape by...so...I fully expect/deserve/need these :slap: on the topic along the way.

That being said... in this instance, consider that the post was made 7/17 @ 5AM...after Lee had taken over control of Casey's MySpace page.

Keeping in mind Admission#1...I thought the prequisite to be a 'friend' in order to leave a message on a MS page was only in the instance when the page has been designated as 'private'. IOW...any MSuser can comment on any MSpage not set to 'private'. If a page hasn't been set to 'private' other MSusers can 'befriend' the page...but it isn't a requirement for leaving a message.

Sorry to turn this into a MS newbie :newbie: thread for the moment...but please set me straight as necessary.

Hi BJB :wave:
Don't worry, we'll all be "schooled" in all this stuff before long! :praying:
No, you must be a "friend" to leave a message even if the page is public on MySpace. (Facebook has a whole different set of rules)

Something to just throw out there is that as mentioned earlier, I think Lee assisted CA in her new MySpace ventures. He was listed as a friend on KC's page and I have a visual of he and momma sitting at the puter and he "schooling" her on the ins and outs of internet social networking. :eek: He would have had full access to KC's page to show CA.

Hi BJB :wave:
Don't worry, we'll all be "schooled" in all this stuff before long! :praying:
No, you must be a "friend" to leave a message even if the page is public on MySpace. (Facebook has a whole different set of rules)

Something to just throw out there is that as mentioned earlier, I think Lee assisted CA in her new MySpace ventures. He was listed as a friend on KC's page and I have a visual of he and momma sitting at the puter and he "schooling" her on the ins and outs of internet social networking. :eek: He would have had full access to KC's page to show CA.

Thanks, kew. Agreed.

OK...so it was really buggin' me so I had to check.

The MySpace messages that we see (e.g. evidence page 2679) are all time stamped 3 hours different than when they appear in Casey's AT&T phone record.

:banghead:

Example:

MySpace evidence page 2679 screenshot. Msg from Mr & Mrs Graff @ 12:06PM
AT&T record. Incoming MySpace alert @ 3:06PM

Same is true of every one of them I've checked.

I'll bump the timing of 6/16 messages in a separate post to illustrate what this might mean.

6/16/08 MON 11:43:12 AM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Profile Comment
6/16/08 MON 11:52:51 AM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Profile Comment
6/16/08 MON 3:23:30 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace New Messages
6/16/08 MON 3:35:05 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Profile Comment
6/16/08 MON 3:39:59 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Image Comment

...and...

6/17/08 TUE 8:23:32 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Image Comment
*snipped*

So...if I'm understanding what I'm seeing in the avail MySpace messages in the released docs vs. the AT&T records the above AT&T record would indicate the events were happening in real-time as adjusted below (only the times adjusted):

6/16/08 MON 8:43:12 AM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Profile Comment
6/16/08 MON 8:52:51 AM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Profile Comment
6/16/08 MON 12:23:30 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace New Messages
6/16/08 MON 12:35:05 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Profile Comment
6/16/08 MON 12:39:59 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Image Comment

...and...

6/17/08 TUE 5:23:32 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Image Comment

So...why do we care? So what?

Well...we went down this long & winding road :whistle: to see if it would tell us anything 'bout the potential that Casey could've created a ZFG-poser MySpace page on 6/16. And..IF...she did create this poser-page...did she set-up alerts to her cell phone like she had done on her own MySpace page OR did she send messages from the poser-ZFG page to her own legit MS page. Worth noting that IF all of this were happening then Casey would've had to subsequently delete any messages she sent to/from the poser-ZFG page since we see no evidence of them now.

That's a bunch-o-IF's, eh?!?!

The so-what is...IF (big emphasis on IF) Casey set-up a ZFG-poser MySpace page and IF Casey turned on cell-phone alerts to her cell phone from that page and/or sent messages to her own page from that page, and IF she deleted all evidence of the messages on that site that would've resulted in alerts to her cell phone 6/16...THEN...the site & messages would've been done prior to 12:39PM Eastern time...or...prior to George leaving the house. (exhale)

Long way to go...not a big payoff...but, hey, you can't say we didn't try. ;)

Forgive me if this has been worked out somewhere else, but what do you think KC meant by this:

I can figure out the innuendo in not seeing her online (although, ironically Amy did go on line later that night and found out her bank account had been totalled). But what did she mean about life being on hold until tomorrow? Was this just some thing they had planned to do or was it something bigger? I always was mixed about why KC would ask CA for "just one more day", at first thinking it was just to stall, but when I reflected, I thought maybe she was thinking of disappearing for a bit (aka ZG22 perhaps) out of town until it blew over with Amy (and because she now knew the car had been picked up although she probably had no idea CA was sleuthing her location) - another reason she didn't think twice about stealing all of Amy's money - she'd be gone before Amy ever hit her ATM. Is there some consensus as to what she was referring?

I wish I had not of logged off of here when we were discussing this the other night, I'll have to look back into it, maybe it goes somewhere.....Maybe I can remember my MySpace login, for goodness sake!

I wish you hadn't either! When I went to the site and began reading more of the comments I was like WOOowie! I posted right away cuz I was hoping you'd still be here to see what you'd uncovered! Good job!

Forgive me if this has been worked out somewhere else, but what do you think KC meant by this:

I can figure out the innuendo in not seeing her online (although, ironically Amy did go on line later that night and found out her bank account had been totalled). But what did she mean about life being on hold until tomorrow? Was this just some thing they had planned to do or was it something bigger? I always was mixed about why KC would ask CA for "just one more day", at first thinking it was just to stall, but when I reflected, I thought maybe she was thinking of disappearing for a bit (aka ZG22 perhaps) out of town until it blew over with Amy (and because she now knew the car had been picked up although she probably had no idea CA was sleuthing her location) - another reason she didn't think twice about stealing all of Amy's money - she'd be gone before Amy ever hit her ATM. Is there some consensus as to what she was referring?

I figued she was trying to keep her from noticing the checks missing.

*snipped*

So...if I'm understanding what I'm seeing in the avail MySpace messages in the released docs vs. the AT&T records the above AT&T record would indicate the events were happening in real-time as adjusted below (only the times adjusted):

6/16/08 MON 8:43:12 AM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Profile Comment
6/16/08 MON 8:52:51 AM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Profile Comment
6/16/08 MON 12:23:30 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace New Messages
6/16/08 MON 12:35:05 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Profile Comment
6/16/08 MON 12:39:59 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Image Comment

...and...

6/17/08 TUE 5:23:32 PM INCOMING TEXT MySpace Image Comment

So...why do we care? So what?

Well...we went down this long & winding road :whistle: to see if it would tell us anything 'bout the potential that Casey could've created a ZFG-poser MySpace page on 6/16. And..IF...she did create this poser-page...did she set-up alerts to her cell phone like she had done on her own MySpace page OR did she send messages from the poser-ZFG page to her own legit MS page. Worth noting that IF all of this were happening then Casey would've had to subsequently delete any messages she sent to/from the poser-ZFG page since we see no evidence of them now.

That's a bunch-o-IF's, eh?!?!

The so-what is...IF (big emphasis on IF) Casey set-up a ZFG-poser MySpace page and IF Casey turned on cell-phone alerts to her cell phone from that page and/or sent messages to her own page from that page, and IF she deleted all evidence of the messages on that site that would've resulted in alerts to her cell phone 6/16...THEN...the site & messages would've been done prior to 12:39PM Eastern time...or...prior to George leaving the house. (exhale)

Long way to go...not a big payoff...but, hey, you can't say we didn't try. ;)

Bold by me. I have to disagree with that line. I see a BIG payoff! IF KC set this account up as speculated, and IF it was done prior to GA leaving for work, and IF GA did indeed see KC and Caylee that day before leaving, then this lends itself to premeditation. KC was setting up a fake ZFG MS prior to Caylee being missing in anticipation of Caylee being missing and needing a patsy. IF I were on that jury, that is what it would look like to me anyway. :)

I'm 'bout ready to turn in my sleuthin' time for self-service-bartending...

1) Just noticed the "...Missing Since June 6!!!!" 7/17 5AM post user has the pic of Caylee propped up on her elbow on the couch NOT the pic with Cindy holding Caylee in the released doc (although both ARE 'online' when the screencapture was taken) :doh:

2) Also just noticed the "...Missing Since June 6!!!!" user posted the following (evidence pages 2680-2681):

April 20, 2008 11:29AM

"oh yeah, it was the funniest thing in the world, he was so embarrased but he was the first one to jump up out of his seat to say it was his birthday."

So....I'm beginning to think this "...Missing Since June 6!!!" user maybe Mallory. Which would fit w/ JWG's earlier observation that it was a friend that was trying to help.

I think I'm gonna stick to making simple, obvious and possibly even more useless comments now :bang:

Like...

On 7/8 Yelena comments, "I love your new default pic!!! So cute!!! ;)) "

On 7/9 Mr & Mrs. Morales comment, "The baby is looking beautiful!! You need to introduce her to Kangaroom..."​

Although I didn't see a corresponding update that explicitly indicated that Casey had changed her profile pic, or uploaded a Caylee pic ~7/8, these two comments suggest that something like that had happened...:(

In case this may be helpful, I just received a message alert from myspace (I'm not a big user, just got the account because a client asked me too), through my yahoo At&T mail box. The time stamp in my mail box says 10:35 pm and the time stamp on the actual message at myspace says 10:36. Both the sender and I are DST -4 right now, the same as Florida. It looks as if everything is fitered through the users email, hitting the mail box first then hitting the myspace mail box. Also, I'm pretty sure the sender sent the message at that time, not 3 hours earlier but I'll find out.

What would really help is if someone with both myspace and a cell phone set up for alerts would clarify this.

Bold by me. I have to disagree with that line. I see a BIG payoff! IF KC set this account up as speculated, and IF it was done prior to GA leaving for work, and IF GA did indeed see KC and Caylee that day before leaving, then this lends itself to premeditation. KC was setting up a fake ZFG MS prior to Caylee being missing in anticipation of Caylee being missing and needing a patsy. IF I were on that jury, that is what it would look like to me anyway. :)

You're too kind, chefmom.

I understand what you're sayin'. I just tend to downplay the probability/importance everytime I hafta use the word "if"...since it implies, say for simplicity, a 50% chance of being true. I didn't count the # of "if"s I had to use...but it'd be in the neighborhood of 50% * 50% * 50% = 12.5% IYKWIM.

So...not exactly "smoking gun" kinda sleuthin...but it does at least help in the sense that it makes the timing work (vs. eliminating it mathematically) for setting something up pre-leaving G&C's.

I like that you used the phrase "lends itself to premeditation" :thumb:. Setting up a ZFG-poser site would certainly add more weight to the already-crushing prosecution's circumstancial case, but, it wouldn't exactly prove premeditation, IMHO.

In case this may be helpful, I just received a message alert from myspace (I'm not a big user, just got the account because a client asked me too), through my yahoo At&T mail box. The time stamp in my mail box says 10:35 pm and the time stamp on the actual message at myspace says 10:36. Both the sender and I are DST -4 right now, the same as Florida. It looks as if everything is fitered through the users email, hitting the mail box first then hitting the myspace mail box. Also, I'm pretty sure the sender sent the message at that time, not 3 hours earlier but I'll find out.

What would really help is if someone with both myspace and a cell phone set up for alerts would clarify this.

Thanks, AE.

What I'm dancing around here is that the myspace phone alert timestamps from the AT&T records vs. the timestamps shown on the myspace screencaptures toss a monkey-wrench into what I've treated as the cell phone record 'bible' regarding timestamps for text messages - the AT&T record.

...really belongs on the cell phone & pings thread, but...I'm gettin' lazy.

In recent months when Tony, Cindy & George's AT&T records were released we discovered that the timestamps on their texts in some (can't recall if all) were off by an hour when compared to Casey's original AT&T record. IIRC, this was true only of TEXTS only...NOT CALLS. There were some other minor things like calls under 1 minute not appearing on the newer records too. Since these later AT&T records were very similar in appearance to billing records (e.g. nothing <1minute, IIRC) that also provided less techincal detail than Casey's original AT&T records I just noted it and felt the more-technical records were more apt to be accurate.

I'm assuming the myspace screenshots we've seen are from LE's computer in Orlando, hence, local, Eastern timezone shots. When I see that the timestamps on these are consistently 3hours earlier than Casey's AT&T record of a corresponding cell phone alert...I hafta throw in the towel and say the original AT&T record timestamps for these texts are suspect.

JWG took a look @ Facebook timestamps. I'll leave it to him to post info on what he's seeing. However, the source of the Facebook timestamps is a bit fuzzy as far as I recall...so the Fb cell alerts being shifted in time doesn't bother me as much as the myspace screenshots.

Sorry for the long-winded OT...but...relevant for anyone that's been following, IMHO.

Thanks, AE.

What I'm dancing around here is that the myspace phone alert timestamps from the AT&T records vs. the timestamps shown on the myspace screencaptures toss a monkey-wrench into what I've treated as the cell phone record 'bible' regarding timestamps for text messages - the AT&T record.

...really belongs on the cell phone & pings thread, but...I'm gettin' lazy.

In recent months when Tony, Cindy & George's AT&T records were released we discovered that the timestamps on their texts in some (can't recall if all) were off by an hour when compared to Casey's original AT&T record. IIRC, this was true only of TEXTS only...NOT CALLS. There were some other minor things like calls under 1 minute not appearing on the newer records too. Since these later AT&T records were very similar in appearance to billing records (e.g. nothing <1minute, IIRC) that also provided less techincal detail than Casey's original AT&T records I just noted it and felt the more-technical records were more apt to be accurate.

I'm assuming the myspace screenshots we've seen are from LE's computer in Orlando, hence, local, Eastern timezone shots. When I see that the timestamps on these are consistently 3hours earlier than Casey's AT&T record of a corresponding cell phone alert...I hafta throw in the towel and say the original AT&T record timestamps for these texts are suspect.

JWG took a look @ Facebook timestamps. I'll leave it to him to post info on what he's seeing. However, the source of the Facebook timestamps is a bit fuzzy as far as I recall...so the Fb cell alerts being shifted in time doesn't bother me as much as the myspace screenshots.

Sorry for the long-winded OT...but...relevant for anyone that's been following, IMHO.

I set up my facebook to receive cell notifications. If someone wants to friend request me to test out the times PM me and I will give you the link to my facebook. I can do the same for myspace if anyone wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288