2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The date that pic was taken of Casey and Caylee and the Chloroform search and the posting of the myspace joke picture are all close. Was she using chloroform to put her to sleep on Ricardo's bed?

It's just my uninformed alter ego. Learning this stuff on a real time basis as a juror would.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like learning it all over again and part of me wishes I was hearing the evidence for the first time, at least now with the trial so many mysteries are cleared up and things that we've scratched our heads over for years won't bother you.

BBM

Okay, so why then did ICA, while her daughter is missing, or accidentally drown (whatever, all stupid at this point), go out of her way to delete the history of that chloroform search. Why would she even recall such an innocent search at this point, and why then go to her computer and get rid of the evidence of that search?

Nope...not buying it. And I don't think a soul on this jury will either.

JMO

One question please since I missed some of the testimony this am..Did she delete the chloroform search after Caylee was reported as being missing and after she had been questioned by LE? TYIA

It makes no difference. Seeing a picture on the net means your computer downloads the picture to your HD and displays it to you.

Are pictures an individual stores at Photo Bucket, stored on the individual's computer or on the server for Photo Bucket?

Jean C is saying that this is not a "note taking" jury, but today during SO's testimony just about all of them were taking notes.

LKB talking about her lovely Casey and blaming GA. She said if they had GA and CA cell phone records they would have seen that GA was not at work, but they don't have them otherwise they would have brought that in.

She said how could Casey plan this. She is not a villain. Shes not Hector(sp?) in Silence of the lambs. She is a 21yo, do you really think she is out there planning this. OMG ....im sick....

#1. Do you thnk Baez tells casey everthing the state has on her, or does he say things like, "don't worry I have it under control".

#2. Do you think casey told baez eveything?

#3. do you think casey forgot alot of things that incriminate her and now at the trial she is thinking, "oh no I forgot about that"?

Are pictures an individual stores at Photo Bucket, stored on the individual's computer or on the server for Photo Bucket?

Probably both, since people tend to "upload" them from their PC to Photo Bucket.

Someone needs to straighten this mess out where that "win her over with chloroform" picture is concerned. Could someone please give LDB quick call and tell her that a picture does not need to be stored on a hard drive to be uploaded to myspace. A picture can be placed on myspace by linking from a photo hosting website such as photobucket...see my search for "win her over" http://photobucket.com/images/win%20her%20over/
I think this is critical and someone needs to straighten it out.

ITA-A very quick, brief, high level explanation of the difference between a personal hard drive and a server sitting someplace else (i.e. another state, country, etc) is not the same and pictures can be transferred to and from them without ever touching their own personal computer. Also Ricardo could have been logged into his Myspace account from anywhere (library, starbucks, airport, etc) using any computer in order to put that picture on his myspace page.

IMO

aaah Mike Brooks wondering on air if ICA is now being medicated.

I wonder if KC is found guilty and spends LWOP will her parents visit her? If she gets aquitted and freed will she go back home with CA and GA?

I hope her parents make lots of movie from their book and movie deals, then buy a bigger house and go on vacations and send casey pics of everything.

So I wonder if this is why Lee was in the house yesterday saying he might be called. Is he back today? Maybe LDB will ask him about passwords.

I want to know if KC eats her lunch alone-- does the defense team really take off for lunch?

I think I need a thimble for my index finger,.....scroll,....refresh....scroll.....refresh...getting sore!!!

Oh yes....but....when I googled how to make it.....the 6th site suggested said "acetone can be picked up at local hardware stores"....just sayin...

Wouldn't it be awesome if, after the computer forensics supervisor testifies and the "How to make chloroform" search is testified to, the State then shows the Home Depot video and she is purchasing one of the ingredients necessary to make chloroform!!!

:great:

ETA: Have we seen the Home Depot videos in discovery ? I know they were turned over to the defense, but did we actually see them to determine what she was doing there?

But under her username/log in information right?

There were two accounts

Owner account
Casey account

George and Cindy used the "Casey" account and ICA used the "Owner"account which was password protected. The searches were done on mozilla firefox and deleted probably on 16 July early in the morning but not testified to yet. The witness could not testify that the searches were done on a specific account and that is why the "browser" history will become important.

George and Cindy only ever used Internet explorer and Casey only ever used mozilla firefox.

Here's more in case everything else is all gone and peeps are still hungry

subtray.gif

fruittray.gif

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...59&bih=880&tbm=isch&ei=RqLvTdzGMYHVgQeOoYWVDw

Thats very nice but I'll take a drink instead. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member