2011.06.25 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-eight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it might have something to do with the Anthony's testimony have a listen to what Mr Lippman says about Cindy's Break Neck testimony it is at about 6mins and 28 seconds on this clip from on the record

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1018202766001/anatomy-of-a-bombshell/?playlist_id=86925[/ame]

Greta was Interviewing MR Lippman the Anthony's Lawyer when she asked him about "Breaking Neck" he said talking about Cindy "The Idea was presented to her that she was doing a search and a popup came from a UTube site with a skateboarder breaking his neck or something along those lines but she did not write break neck into the search bar...."

Tweet says DS and Dr Furton at JA office. JA just them in.

another tweet says

JA says this depo has nothing to do with todays court ending

The DOD works in a chain command . No way did they get the clearance to inturupt the DR that quick.

And if they did or they right guy saw it ,he cant single handedly make any calls on someones job.

The point is that the Dr. had to have his clearance to testify done before he appeared and he had not gotten permission from the DOD. Ergo, not permission, no testimony. Pretty simple..

I've been thinking of Lee. I didn't get to watch all of LA's testimony yesterday. Just parts of it off and on. I keep thinking of the time LA said to KC, "Is this like the last time" and then at the memorial for Baby Caylee, when LA said he will keep his promise, and something about a secret. I wish someone would have asked him what he meant by those statements. I've been wondering if the A family has coverd for KC before. I wonder if she has gotten away with something else? I think there is a lot more to LA. I believe there is something really bothering LA.

I keep thinking it had something to do with Lee too and what he reported to Baez that he over heard someone saying.

He testified to it it his cross by JA.

LA said it was while he was sitting with his "folks" watching the trial, not while in the restroom. I remember it specifically b/c young people don't usually call parents folks.

btannebaum Brian Tannebaum by RichardHornsby
HLN is so upset the Casey Anthony case was suddenly recessed today that they are flailing in speculation like screaming children

Can Jean C stop saying 'dismissed court for the WEEKEND' and just say 'for the day'????

It's obvious Cindy will WIN as she states in this voice mail left to Tim M - YouTube - ‪Cindy Anthony leaves a message for Tim Miller‬‏ This woman will go to any lengths to save ICA.

What is Cindy referring to at the 2:40 mark where she says "do not accuse my son of any inproprieties when has not done anything".
There was this whole thing about Lee being involved in who knows what and that they gave him some kind of immunity...and yada yada yada...the famous line "Lee knows what he's done" is based on this...but gosh knows what is what anymore.

Madam court reporter we have something we gotta do....

That's what Judge Perry said.

IF this is about a mistrial, where in the WORLD would they find a new jury? This time around everyone does know about this case.

Casey had a meeting with her legal team this morning in her holding area. She comes out and is crying....... they go into judge's chambers. Then she comes out goes back to holding area. Lawyers are paired up. Mason and Baez look like they are in each other's face. LDB and JA are stifling laughs in one of the shots provided by a poster. Then they go back to judge's chambers and court is adjourned for the day. This has to to with the DT. MOO

BBM BINGO! Now it fits together for me. I witnessed all of this. ITA.

ETA: could CM be fed up with JB not successfully getting LA to 'admit' to abuse under questioning? I think CM must be fed up by now.

Something happening to Lee would not be a "legal issue".

The pic of Caylee at the door, was Caylee. The SA would have been all over a photo shopped picture one would think.

Whatever this was has to do with CM asking for the sidebar, that is when it all started going south.

I keep thinking it had something to do with Lee too and what he reported to Baez that he over heard someone saying.

What if he heard them saying the pic was not of Caylee, LA told JB and JB introduced it anywa?

I think this whole fiasco has to do with DT changing their theory and not everyone is happy about it orsomething. I guess we'll find out or figure it all out soon enough.

@TennisLaw Diana Tennis
People..this could be a plea deal. Judge not upset. Court reporter goes back. George upset. State could worry win but do-over. Not crazy.
12 minutes ago via Twitter for iPad

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@TennisLaw Agreed, just like Law&Order, Lawson Lamar probably went to Linda and said make it go away; But will Baez's ego get in the way?
2 minutes ago

MarkNeJame Mark NeJame
6 witnesses were in hall . This delay is fundamental for them not to be called. Likely not jury tampering...ct. reporter left. #caseyanthony
1 minute ago

Okay, I need to feel better here! I was out running errands this morning and missed it all! WHAT COULD IT BE!!!!! Maybe what Lee overheard? Casey confessed?

btannebaum Brian Tannebaum
by RichardHornsby
HLN is so upset the Casey Anthony case was suddenly recessed today that they are flailing in speculation like screaming children

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member