GUILTY MO - Hailey Owens, 10, Springfield, 18 Feb 2014 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post made me giggle because I heard the exact same thing and did a double take. But I think it was "apparent child abduction."

Thanks! OOPS!

I'm glad they got this guy! :gavel:

4:49 PM call about abduction

7:07 PM amber alert issued

suspect found in his truck @ 8:13 PM

found evidence of foul play at that ^^ and another location

Maybe we should contact local news reporters and ask if they will investigate the delay in sending out the Amber Alert.

Looking at that mugshot, it always amazes me how these people look after committing such atrocious crimes (especially when caught so quickly). Even though he looks a bit scruffy, there is nothing reflecting what unfolded in those last few hours. It's like those perps who just go on with their lives, as if their crime was just a blip on the radar. You could walk straight past them in the street and have no idea.

Aside from being heartbroken & sad... I am fuming mad.
What the H is an Amber Alert system good for if it takes LE a full 2 HOURS before it is issued. And this is with multiple eyewitnesses to the abduction!

I'm sorry, but I feel those in LE responsible for that negligently delayed Amber Alert, also need to be sitting side by side with the murderer in the defendant's chair. They need to be held fully accountable for such horrendous malfeasance.

One of the largest people directories for white pages information. Craig Michael Wood (Age 45) living in Ash Grove, MO (253035697)

There's the Ash Grove connection.

I had a quick look but couldn't find him as an rso.

I just can't wrap my head around these cases. I just can't.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Can I just say:

(*&*%$#(_)+_)+_)+_)(_*^&$^#%@@$@%$#$%$@#^%^*()((*)($%$# !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KMBC Live:

reporter stated that parents said they do not know that man (suspect) at all

random: neighbors and witnesses say vehicle cruising around the block as if looking for someone

Oh my god, I cannot believe with the quality of eyewitness information, and how fast they called 911, that this guy wasn't caught before something happened.

In addition to Hailey and her loved ones, I am thinking of the couple who who did everything right when they witnessed this. Quick action, with so much info given to LE.... Their hearts must be so heavy this morning too. :(

Oh my god, I cannot believe with the quality of eyewitness information, and how fast they called 911, that this guy wasn't caught before something happened.

In addition to Hailey and her loved ones, I am thinking of the couple who who did everything right when they witnessed this. Quick action, with so much info given to LE.... Their hearts must be so heavy this morning too. :(

So true :(.

Yes; kudos to those witnesses. They even reported hearing what he said to get her to come closer.

Please let justice come quickly for this forever broken family. My heart goes out to all that knew and loved Hailey. Fly high with the angels little one. My deepest heartfelt condolences to all that will miss this child in their lives. RIP Hailey.

Thanks to the MOD(s) who fixed my thread title and to all of you who joined in (here and below) to hope and pray for Hailey to come home safe. I will never understand what would compel anyone to do something as horrible as this to anyone, let alone a child.

My thoughts are also with the LE who have been working nonstop to find her and to those that did. I do not understand why it took 2 hours for the MHP to issue the statewide AA. According to Springfield police chief, they gave the info to the Missouri Highway Patrol, who issued the AA. Is that protocol? I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member