NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, they pushed the time back to later this morning.

ETA: Reporter just said that on wral news video.

Pushed the time to later? I do not know if this is a good indication or not. Prayers for Shaniya!

Article said was arrested at his house, about 4 miles from Shaniya's home. So, I'm thinking they may find her somewhere along that 4 mile route.

I don't like the fact that they moved the presser. We are likely about to hear some very bad news.

Pushed the time to later? I do not know if this is a good indication or not. Prayers for Shaniya!

I KNOW!!!
I'm thinking he may have told them where to find her and they are working that. I hate to think they are recovering a body. I was so in hopes she would be ok. But I have doubted that since all this started.

The $100,000 bond has me puzzled too.
Why would they set a bond on this? She hasn't even been found yet. I don't understand that at all.
IMO if you are suspected of harm to a child, you should be held without bond.

Article said was arrested at his house, about 4 miles from Shaniya's home. So, I'm thinking they may find her somewhere along that 4 mile route.

I tried looking up the address on the live map and could not locate the actual house this lived in. It did not look to be a very good neighborhood.

The ariel (sp.) view of the area where Shania's MH was located showed a wooded area nearby as well as a small pond. If this lived alone, tho, I am inclined to think he would have taken her to his house, then hid her nearby. IDK!

I am anxious to hear the PC!

My guess is a dumpster along the way from the Davis home to the Coe home. I think Mom knows what happened inside the home.

ITA -how could she not. Walls in trailers are paper thin. No sound barrier. Walking on the floors make noise. Opening a door would make noise. There is no way that this happened without EVERYONE in that home being aware of it. IMO this includes the aunt. Why are they all covering for this ?

ETA: Maybe they are not still covering for him, but IMO they covered for him when they made the report that Shaniya was missing.
I still say it happened around 3:00 am and mom said she was fine at 5:30.

Well I certainly missed a lot last night! I have a feeling they are trying to locate a body before they have the press conference. There are so many things about this case that pi$$ me off, but very high at the top of the list is that it *appears* that the mother was covering for this . Clearly (at least IMO), something happened to Shaniya around 3 a.m. which means the mom (and I use that term loosely) was telling a BIG FAT LIE about putting that precious baby girl on the couch at 5:30. I hope they throw the book at her, too.

Why would they set a bond on this? She hasn't even been found yet. I don't understand that at all.

Hmm...unless maybe the MOM did it and he was covering for her. Maybe he is spilling the beans on her and that is why they are setting a bond for him. If he didn't actually do the killing, but was involved in the coverup? Maybe the mom snapped, hurt/killed the baby, and she got this guy to help her after the fact. Otherwise, I have no idea why they would set a bond for him. Seems like he should be held w/o bond if he actually participated in the abduction/murder.

The first article last night stated Coe was being held without bond. They sure got one set very early this morning.

And I so agree with you, kimberlyd125. There should be no bond.

Is it confirmed that he is the boyfriend?

I have his address as 211 Brookwood

Hope they search this area...I'm outta here now.:crazy:
pond.jpg

Is it confirmed that he is the boyfriend?

Not confirmed, but suspected by us.
They mentioned a boyfriend was being questined yesterday but we never heard his name.
Now this arrest. So we are just figureing it is the BF.

Maybe not.

Those that are offended by prayer, please skip:

Lord, I come before you with hope, in a situation that should be beyond hope. I come to you in faith, in a situation that defies it. I pray that you will deliver Shaniya; if her time here is done, lift her to your side, and if her time on Earth is not done, deliver her to the competent hands of those searching for her. May Your justice prevail over those that have sought or succeeded in bringing harm to this child.
Amen.

After reading 14 pages, I am finally caught up.

Updated

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6397519/

"Around 11 p.m., police arrested Clarence Darriel Coe, 30, of 211 Brookwood Ave., and charged him with first-degree kidnapping in the disappearance of Shaniya Nicole Davis, who is still missing, police said.

Detectives have not released any information about his alleged connection to Shaniya's disappearance. Coe's home on Brookwood Avenue is about 4 miles from the girl's house."

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6401898/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members