Nancy Grace - Zahra coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for transcribing, folks!

All I kept thinking as I was reading was...why? What will their excuse be? Because although I know that nothing they say will make one drop of difference, I still want to know what they will come up with.

I wish Zahra had been with her mom. :(

why go on tv via phone or in person.... Fairchild made a total jerk of herself.. how dare he talk about blood relatives?? How does she know who saw what.. was she there every moment.. if so she had responsibilty to report it also. How can she confim what she doesnt know.

yes her point about AB being behind bars also... ohhhhh that will happen. LE is crossing their t's and dotting the i's. When they arrest someone on charges/murder the clock is ticking on court hearings, disclosure of evidence that HIS attorney is privledged to. Why show their cards. Due process I "think may be the word". LE needs to try and determine cause of death which may be hard to do without full confession from EB on his exact doings... a child found dead vs a child murdered.. LE has to get all the facts and proven facts that hold up in court.. I rather see him charged with murder vs dismemberment of a body, improper disposal, covering evidence, false reports... no they have to go for 1st degree murder.. in due time he is going to be charged.. I suspect the internal organs have been discarded in plumbing. Perhaps tissue can detect illness with lab tests.. I do not know but they are going to get this guy..

If EB was so dominate then she would of taken charge of the 911 call she seems to have dramitics of it.. AB is guilty as sin..

The tools EB led them to was the most disturbing part of the entire NG show... all those tools used..OMG how horrific to see the difficulty in the dismemberment.. true evil beyond belief... I am sickened with 6 tools or more used. The time it must of taken. The gory site how could he do that to his little girl... sickening..

why go on tv via phone or in person.... Fairchild made a total jerk of herself.. how dare he talk about blood relatives?? How does she know who saw what.. was she there every moment.. if so she had responsibilty to report it also. How can she confim what she doesnt know.

yes her point about AB being behind bars also... ohhhhh that will happen. LE is crossing their t's and dotting the i's. When they arrest someone on charges/murder the clock is ticking on court hearings, disclosure of evidence that HIS attorney is privledged to. Why show their cards. Due process I "think may be the word". LE needs to try and determine cause of death which may be hard to do without full confession from EB on his exact doings... a child found dead vs a child murdered.. LE has to get all the facts and proven facts that hold up in court.. I rather see him charged with murder vs dismemberment of a body, improper disposal, covering evidence, false reports... no they have to go for 1st degree murder.. in due time he is going to be charged.. I suspect the internal organs have been discarded in plumbing. Perhaps tissue can detect illness with lab tests.. I do not know but they are going to get this guy..

If EB was so dominate then she would of taken charge of the 911 call she seems to have dramitics of it.. AB is guilty as sin..

The tools EB led them to was the most disturbing part of the entire NG show... all those tools used..OMG how horrific to see the difficulty in the dismemberment.. true evil beyond belief... I am sickened with 6 tools or more used. The time it must of taken. The gory site how could he do that to his little girl... sickening..

Yes, and I'm SURE she didn't use them all by her *cough* little self...

Does anyone know if tonights episode will be uploaded to youtube? All I've got is my blackberry but I hate missing NG :( TIA!

Good evening! :seeya:

Jean Casares in for Nancy tonight discussing Zahra.

Breaking news ~ shocking new details about Zahra's brutal murder.

John Miller, Hickory Daily Record: nearly 150 pgs. of documents unsealed today, detailing what happened to Zahra. Latex gloves, leg discarded in dumpster, but gaps that need to be filled in because leg wasn't found in dumpster. Body dismembered at home. Details where parts of body would be found; details about mattress; rape allegation. Don't know what's truthful and what's not; still sorting through it.

Natisha Lance: report says Zahra covered in bed comforter & car cover, discarded in dumpster.

NL: EB's lawyers allegedly told LE to look in bathroom drains; blood spatter could be found in the house, indicating dismemberment took place there.

Ellie: source told LE Zahra had been raped; men allegedly connected to EB. Zahra may have been hit in the head by one of these men.

Caller asking about AB. Jean saying he hasn't been arrested for anything.

Jean discussing AB's different last sightings of Zahra with Susan Moss as it relates to obstruction of justice. SM believes he should be going down for murder.

Ray Guidice: talking about what EB's lawyer is telling LE; expects her to roll on others and expect other indictments soon.

Discussing EB's claims of possible 3rd (or 4th) party involved in rape/death.

Caller asking why if AB/EB didn't want Zahra why she wasn't sent back to her bio-mom in Australia.

commercial

Good evening! :seeya:

Jean Casares in for Nancy tonight discussing Zahra.

Thanks for this thread :) My satellite dish is frozen solid from ice rain and I barely have an internet connection..

Much appreciated!

JC talking about some of the details released from the search warrants.

John Miller: Various dump sites within 10-12 miles of residence in Hickory. Apt complex (dumpster), 10 min. from house. All within 30-45 min. driving distance. Calling it a 'dispersal pattern'.

Marc Klaas: speechless as to details as they unfold, couldn't get story coordinated. House of horrors, torture chamber, not a home. Downright evil that Z endured at the hands of "these people". As horrible as anything he can imagine that Z was discarded like trash.

commercial

Claims of sexual abuse. Search warrants AB and EB gave conflicting comments/inconsistencies. Home was a torture chamber, per Mark Klauss. Endless abuse once Zahra was on our shores. This amazing little girl had to suffer at the hands of these evil people, and had to suffer the most horrible things that Mark Klauss can imagine.

Thanks for this thread :) My satellite dish is frozen solid from ice rain and I barely have an internet connection..

Much appreciated!

You're welcome! I'd missed the "breaking news" today and when I turned on NG's show had to dash over here!

Bombshell is an understatement. :furious:

Search warrants have been released and have described many details. per Jean C.

Montage of video of Zahra, AB, EB, EB's jailhouse letters, etc.

JC going over more details, that Z's dismembered body thrown away in a dumpster behind a restaurant.

JC discussing calls to DPS with Susan Moss. SM says no way did AB not know what was going on. Says if he could've e-mailed the 911 call he probably would've done it; call was so cold.

Tom Shamshak, retired LE: details tell him that EB at least witnessed the dismemberment there in the house.

commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member