The Roy Kronk Connection- Opening Statements-Kronk takes the stand 2011.06.28

For one thing if RK had found Caylee somewhere else, how would he have known that it was Caylee at all? Not saying that there are a lot of missing two year old all over town, but how would he know who she was and to put her in those woods? If he found her somewhere else it would have been just as legit to leave them there and call the police out to that place. Not drag them all over Orlando for months then dump them and move them several time as I think the DT was trying to indicate.

Baez said to us and the jury that we will never know were RK found Caylee. I quess we are to leave it at that and not ask why.The jury is sure to love that!

So how does he know RK was the one who got it from where ever and put it in the woods to get the reward money. What about the car smell, wonder who drove the car around with the decomp body in it.

Next when did the reward money come out, is this when RK went and got the body and hid it in the woods till he really needed it. Oh I see, he waited for Christmas time to reveal where the body was. Needed to buy Christmas gifts.

OMG when JB started this line today I just laughed I was thinking I was watching TV like a soap opera.

So how does he know RK was the one who got it from where ever and put it in the woods to get the reward money. What about the car smell, wonder who drove the car around with the decomp body in it.

Next when did the reward money come out, is this when RK went and got the body and hid it in the woods till he really needed it. Oh I see, he waited for Christmas time to reveal where the body was. Needed to buy Christmas gifts.

OMG when JB started this line today I just laughed I was thinking I was watching TV like a soap opera.

The car smell JB will say is from the garbage. Plus he will say that Dr Vass is a greedy inventor peddling junk science. RK theory is just plain stupid and wont go far IMO. Lets see if JB can convince the jury about the car odors.He will not fool me however.

I would like to know what all the other DT lawyers think about adding the RK story.I just can't imagine they all agreed to this.

Just to be clear, I agree the Kronk-hides-the-body story is preposterous.

But is it possible JB is just throwing it out in case it sticks? Some jurors may not want to face the possibility that a mother or grandparents had any part in a toddler's death. Introducing Kronk--even though it makes no sense--gives them somebody else on whom to focus.

In true crimes shows on TV, I have heard jurors say they ignored the arguments of both sides and made up a completely different theory of the crime (which is their right).

JB tried very hard ,along with his (unusual person) PI,to find prior bad acts to implicate RK. Those are not coming in.The ex wife would not give a depo to the state. The son's depo is reported to be helpful to the State.
So instead of leaving it alone,JB brings RK into this ,anyway.I think he and his client are just royally ticked off at RK for finding Caylee.It ruined their "she's alive" defense. Now he must pay.

JB can't bring in alleged RK prior bad acts,but that won't stop him from asking questions to plant the seeds of doubt in the jurors minds.The state will object and the judge will sustain it,but it will out there.

Still won't work,IMO. Dumb :banghead: Dumb:banghead: Dumb:banghead:

Baez said to us and the jury that we will never know were RK found Caylee. I quess we are to leave it at that and not ask why.The jury is sure to love that!

Well, Casey expected the police to stop asking her where Caylee was when they discovered that she lied. She figures that all she has to do is keep lying and people will eventually give up. Why should it be any different in court?

The defense does not have to explain any thing. All they have to do is plant the idea in the jurors mind.

So I am curious?? How do you guys think the defense will explain Roy Kronk obtaining Caylee's body to place it where it was found at?? I mean they are going to have to explain that one.... I don't believe it at all. They obviously did not think this through.

:twocents: Okay, RK hanging on to the body until it was convenient to dispose of it at Suburban Drive is beyond my belief! NO WAY,JOSE! That body was a mess within DAYS in the Florida heat and humidity. NO WAY would anybody want to "hang on" to a decomposing body, heck those of us :rocker: who HAVE to "interact" :sick: with bodies exhibiting decomp want to limit exposure as much as possible and use as much Vicks as one can pile on!:innocent:

:twocents: AND let's not forget the anatomical positioning of the mandible.......IF and that's a HUGE IF, anybody spent time MOVING that corpse, NO WAY would the mandible remain in position through multiple manipulations and transit.:rocker: The corpse, IMHO, was discarded ONCE and the science of botany and anatomical pathology coupled with forensic pathology will minimal impact from the defense experts!:waitasec:

:banghead: I'm horrified that the felon inmate is again having "her way" by sinking 2 more men, RK and GA into her muck and mire! :banghead:

I have a theory. In his opening, JB made a special mention that Cindy had told investigators that someone had been swimming in the pool while they weren't home (which is true and on record). That she had come home one evening and found the ladder up in the pool and the side gate open. I'm thinking JB will say that George and ICA hid Caylee's body in the playhouse. One day while Kronk was reading the meter, he decided to go for a swim to cool off. He found Caylee's body and took it to try to get the reward.

I can't fill in the blanks of what they think he did with Caylee until she was found, but I think this is what he was setting up today. The trunk doesn't figure into this because he says Caylee was never in the trunk and will try to discredit anyone who says otherwise.

:twocents: Okay, RK hanging on to the body until it was convenient to dispose of it at Suburban Drive is beyond my belief! NO WAY,JOSE! That body was a mess within DAYS in the Florida heat and humidity. NO WAY would anybody want to "hang on" to a decomposing body, heck those of us :rocker: who HAVE to "interact" :sick: with bodies exhibiting decomp want to limit exposure as much as possible and use as much Vicks as one can pile on!:innocent:

:twocents: AND let's not forget the anatomical positioning of the mandible.......IF and that's a HUGE IF, anybody spent time MOVING that corpse, NO WAY would the mandible remain in position through multiple manipulations and transit.:rocker: The corpse, IMHO, was discarded ONCE and the science of botany and anatomical pathology coupled with forensic pathology will minimal impact from the defense experts!:waitasec:

:banghead: I'm horrified that the felon inmate is again having "her way" by sinking 2 more men, RK and GA into her muck and mire! :banghead:

BBM- Thank you for that Joypath! I'm sure the jury will believe the truth of what really happened once the SA puts their extremely credible witnesses on the stand!!!!

BBM

A really bad soap opera!!!!!!!

So his son is going to testify that his dad did this? Are you kidding me?

JB tried very hard ,along with his (unusual person) PI,to find prior bad acts to implicate RK. Those are not coming in.The ex wife would not give a depo to the state. The son's depo is reported to be helpful to the State.
So instead of leaving it alone,JB brings RK into this ,anyway.I think he and his client are just royally ticked off at RK for finding Caylee.It ruined their "she's alive" defense. Now he must pay.

JB can't bring in alleged RK prior bad acts,but that won't stop him from asking questions to plant the seeds of doubt in the jurors minds.The state will object and the judge will sustain it,but it will out there.

Still won't work,IMO. Dumb :banghead: Dumb:banghead: Dumb:banghead:

Well, said.

BTW, Nancy Grace tonight said that RK's "estranged son" will testify that RK boasted about knowing where the body was a month or more before he "found" it.

Not that I think NG is a particularly accurate source, nor do I think it matters (in this trial) whether RK "played" with the body, but I thought I should mention it.

I have a theory. In his opening, JB made a special mention that Cindy had told investigators that someone had been swimming in the pool while they weren't home (which is true and on record). That she had come home one evening and found the ladder up in the pool and the side gate open. I'm thinking JB will say that George and ICA hid Caylee's body in the playhouse. One day while Kronk was reading the meter, he decided to go for a swim to cool off. He found Caylee's body and took it to try to get the reward.

I can't fill in the blanks of what they think he did with Caylee until she was found, but I think this is what he was setting up today. The trunk doesn't figure into this because he says Caylee was never in the trunk and will try to discredit anyone who says otherwise.

Maybe, but Baez did say no one will ever know where GA put the body or where RK found it.

That is an excellent theory Bananarama!

So his son is going to testify that his dad did this? Are you kidding me?

Only time will tell, but I'd be willing to bet this will turn out to be a casual comment made by RK that was misheard, misunderstood or distorted by the son.

Just conjecture, but something like RK said, "I bet I could find that child if I searched" and the kid now claims RK said, "I know where the body is."

So your saying that Caylee was in the playhouse for over a month then the reward was put into effect. RK went in the backyard to swim and found her body, took her some-were and waited to plant the remains on Suburban Dr. I don't get it.

JB made not even a litte bit of sense with his foof about Kronk. I think he even confused himself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back