Forensic Astrology - HAILEY DUNN 12/27/10 Colorado City, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

We need a documented source (a link will do) for DATE of BIRTH and some kind of confirmation we have the right party.
I found 4 different ones in TX alone ranging in age from 25-33. I found a site with a person who looks like him, indicating he was a Virgo with a page named ShawnBoy from 2007.

Hi--Fifth I did see others in TX but Shawn Casey Adkins is the only one I found to be 25 years old. I did see the post where someone said SA was listed as a Virgo. I disregarded it because many kids put the wrong Birthdays down. (My teenage son’s actually informed me of this- LOL).
Here is SA’s MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/unconscious_mind85

Czgtz a close friend of Billie, Hailey’s mom, confirmed Shawn is 25 years old. Also, Chili Fries Prior to SA’s MySpace going Private said she saw his name was Shawn C. Adkins and confirmed he was 25 years old and born in 1985. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5964024&postcount=111"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2[/ame]

Beyond Belief posted states‘85 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5964038&postcount=114"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2[/ame] and also PM’ed me with this info.

Also, See this post by a local that said he attended Snyder High School with her daughters Class of 2003: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5965379&postcount=376"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #2[/ame]

Next I did a search on Intelius:
http://www.intelius.com/results.php...&qmi=&qn=Adkins&qs=TX&trackit=74&focusfirst=1

Under Chrixxxxx B. A. I found Shawn Adkins listed as a relative. Chrxxxxx B. A. previous addresses listed are:

Big Spring, TX -- Current home of Shawn’s mom per Billie on Nancy Grace Tues night 1/3/11 show per Chili Fries post: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5971793&postcount=156"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4[/ame]
Coahoma, TX
Dunn, TX --Shawn Casey Adkins DOB 6/30/85 address in August 2010 Taylor County Court Records: http://69.39.36.76/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=16919630
Snyder, TX -- this is where Shawn went to HS.

A great map of the area was posted in Main Hailey Thread #4 by hollye on page 10 Post # 234: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en...38409&t=h&z=15

And hollye comments about the TDCJ search here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5972268&postcount=249"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4[/ame]
She said, “I belive that they are also looking at that area as it is heavily wooded and along a river. The primary road from SA's parents residence (I-20) crosses over the Colorado River near there and Business 20 runs along that area into Colorado City….”

Here is the link to the Taylor County Court Records: http://69.39.36.76/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=16919630
Defendant Adkins, Shawn Casey
cr cr 4132
DUNN, TX 79516
DL: TX07635492
Male White
DOB: 06/30/1985
6' 3" , 215 lbs

http://69.39.36.76/JailingSearchResults.aspx
Adkins, Shawn Casey
Booking #: 033236
Booked: 08/08/2010
Released: 08/08/2010

http://69.39.36.76/JailingDetail.aspx?JailingID=10243439
White Male 6' 3" 215 lbs
Hair Brown
Eyes Blue
SO # 102141
DL # TX-07635492
Address cr cr 4132
DUNN, TX 79516

Hopefully, this is what you were looking for regarding a documented source/link for DOB and confirmation we have the right party. If not, let me know and I will keep digging. Thanks!

Marla

Marlame has gone to great lengths to verify SA's date of birth and from her research it certainly appears that 6/30/1985 is the correct date. Unless FifthEssence informs me differently, we will proceed.

Thank you, Marla, for your invaluable support and assistance.

Love,
Soulscape

While waiting for FifthEssence to give me the go-ahead on posting what we believe is SA's chart, I want to share one startling discovery:

The 6/30/1985 chart we are looking at places the Asteroid TORO at 29:27 Taurus.

As most of you know, TORO symbolizes brute force/ brutality.

Chillingly, 29 Taurus is the exact degree of the Last Seen Ascendant, placing the 6/30/1985 person's TORO smack on it. Further, the pre-natal Solar Eclipse position for 6/30/1985 is one degree off, 28:50 Taurus.

Thanks,
Soulscape

While waiting for FifthEssence to give me the go-ahead on posting what we believe is SA's chart, I want to share one startling discovery:

The 6/30/1985 chart we are looking at places the Asteroid TORO at 29:27 Taurus.

As most of you know, TORO symbolizes brute force/ brutality.

Chillingly, 29 Taurus is the exact degree of the Last Seen Ascendant, placing the 6/30/1985 person's TORO smack on it. Further, the pre-natal Solar Eclipse position for 6/30/1985 is one degree off, 28:50 Taurus.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Dear God, not another one. Poor sweet girl. Close to my heart as I have a 13 year old Haylee at home myself. Sending love and prayer to Hailey and her family.

You guys are simply amazing. I understand very little about how this is done but I've always loved astrology. Thanks for trying to simplify it for us as well!

I think it best we HOLD OFF WITH POSTING chart info about a party(s) until we re-confirm certain details.

Thank you for your patience.

Hopefully, LE will locate young
HAILEY today.

Hailey Dunn's mother says a handful of people connected to her family were told by authorities that they failed polygraph tests that have been administered over the last few days.
Billie Dunn wasn't prepared to name names. However, she told KTAB's Priscilla Luong she and her family's frustration is beginning to mount.

According to Billie Dunn, her boyfriend Shawn Adkins did take a polygraph test. After the test, he did not return to the home he shares with Billie Dunn.

Sources tell KTAB News he is not in custody and authorities are aware of his whereabouts.http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328456

Sounds like the Kyron case and the person of interest there.
The LE waiting, perhaps to be led to the body. That's important, to find her body and the manner of her death.

:(

Marlame has gone to great lengths to verify SA's date of birth and from her research it certainly appears that 6/30/1985 is the correct date. Unless FifthEssence informs me differently, we will proceed.

Thank you, Marla, for your invaluable support and assistance.

Love,
Soulscape

I found his birth certificate in vital records, 06-30-85 is the correct date.

According to Billie Dunn, she was questioned for 10-12 hours on Wednesday night after admittedly failing a polygraph test. Dunn explained the details of the polygraph testing on Thursday night's "Nancy Grace" broadcast.

Dunn also said that her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, also failed his polygraph test. Since then, Adkins has left Colorado City and is now staying with his grandmother in West Texas. Dunn said she asked Adkins not to come back.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328866

DOGblinking.gif

Several charts will be posted shortly beginning with Reported Missing.

**We will NOT be showing CHARTS of anyone other than Hailey for the time being until such time Administration allows us to move forward with charts of those whom have been heavily discussed and covered in the mainstream news outlets and TV programs.
Contact me if anyone has questions or isn't sure what is allowed.

I ask you DO NOT use legal names or initials regarding any MALE or FEMALE noted outside of HAILEY when responding to the chart findings.

Simply use 'Male xx' or 'Female xx' as this is how we will reference the parties we look at.

If and when LE announces someone is a POI, initials will of course be acceptable.

Thank you.

*Many thanks to all our helpful sleuths in bringing us confirmed dates and times. Your assistance is truly appreciated!

Additional searchers were brought in Thursday evening to canvass neighborhoods near Hailey Dunn's home, according to Mitchell County Sheriff Patrick Toombs early Friday morning.

Members of the task force, as well as additional searchers, will re-canvass the neighborhoods on January 7, knocking on doors and re-interviewing people.

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/additional-searchers-brought

DOGblinking.gif

Several charts will be posted shortly beginning with Reported Missing.

**We will NOT be showing CHARTS of anyone other than Hailey for the time being until such time Administration allows us to move forward with charts of those whom have been heavily discussed and covered in the mainstream news outlets and TV programs.
Contact me if anyone has questions or isn't sure what is allowed.

I ask you DO NOT use legal names or initials regarding any MALE or FEMALE noted outside of HAILEY when responding to the chart findings.

Simply use 'Male xx' or 'Female xx' as this is how we will reference the parties we look at.

If and when LE announces someone is a POI, initials will of course be acceptable.

Thank you.

*Many thanks to all our helpful sleuths in bringing us confirmed dates and times. Your assistance is truly appreciated!

Hello All,

I apologize for the delay. I will post the Reported Missing chart this evening, with commentary.

Thank you for your patience,
Soulscape

Hello All,

I apologize for the delay. I will post the Reported Missing chart this evening, with commentary.

Thank you for your patience,
Soulscape

No need to apologize, but I appreciate the update just the same. The work you all do is amazing, and i'm sure time consuming. Take all the time you need. :)

Key charts in a Missing Person case include the LAST SEEN and the REPORTED MISSING.

Both charts should tell a similar story and when they don't, it is a clue to the Astrologer that she or he should dig deeper. Often the discrepancy can be attributed to the fact (usually ascertained much later in the case) that the LAST SEEN is corrupted --- either because the time is misreported or because the person who claims to have last seen the victim is lying.

In the Hailey Dunn case, both the LAST SEEN and the REPORTED MISSING charts give the same sickening testimony.

HaileyDunnReportedMissingwcallouts.gif

[Note: There is no need to insert the Mother, reporter of the Missing Person, into the chart. We can either take Lord 1 (VENUS) to represent Hailey or Lord 5 of Children, MERCURY. Actually, the testimony of one should support the other, and I will examine both.]

ALGOL, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens, sits partile conjunct the ASCENDANT at 26 Taurus. ALGOL symbolizes 'losing one's head,' either literally or figuratively, and bodes no good news.

ASCENDANT Ruler Lord 1 VENUS (Hailey) is posited in the unfortunate 6th House, same as in the LAST SEEN chart, in detriment (in the sign opposite her rulership), and just 23 minutes past exact semisquare to PLUTO, co-Lord 7 the Perp and natural co-Lord of the 8th House of Death on the natural wheel (Aries Rising). VENUS (Hailey) is similarly semisquare SUN, and due to placement, sign and aspect, in bad condition.

The SUN symbolizes the Event. Here, at 07 Capricorn, it is posited in the 8th House of Death wedged between two malefics, PLUTO and MARS. The Event is based on something ruled by the House with Leo on its cusp, here, the 4th House. In addition to endings and the grave, the 4th House is the home and the sign Leo symbolizes children in general.

The MOON 16 Libra symbolizes the Action and like Lord 1 VENUS, is posited in the unfortunate 6th House, partile (in the same degree) conjunct SATURN, a death marker.

The Action (MOON) is based on something ruled by the House with Cancer on its cusp: here the 3rd House of the Near Neighborhood. The Arabic Part of DEATH 02:58 Leo in the 3rd House is parallel (acts as a conjunction) the ASCENDANT and is disposited by the SUN in the 8th House of Death. The Part of DEATH is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES), confirming a tragedy/ catastrophe/ fatality. These testimonies give a sense whatever happened to Hailey happened very close to home.

Note that the 3rd House Cusp degree, 15 Cancer, is conjunct the Arabic Part of TREACHERY 16 Cancer, and is the position of Hailey Dunn's natal MOON (sunrise position). In this Reported Missing chart, MOON last squared MARS (Lord 7 the Perp and Turned Lord 8 of Death of the 5th House Child) and next conjuncts SATURN. Also keep in mind that MARS 15 Capricorn partile opposes Hailey's natal MOON 15 Cancer (sunrise position).

There would be good cause to consider MERCURY, Lord 5 of Children, as Hailey's marker as well. We see 07 Virgo on the 5th House of Children cusp and Hailey's natal SUN is posited at 05 Virgo.

In the Reported Missing Chart, MERCURY is Retrograde at 19 Sagittarius in the radix 7th House / Turned 3rd House of Near Neighborhood, close square Hailey's secondary progressed SUN (18 Virgo) and partile square her secondary progressed NODES (19 Virgo/Pisces). Because retrogradation suggests 'poor condition' / 'damaged' / 'returned in a damaged condition' and Fateful Degree placements indicate tragedy/catastrophe/fatality, we are getting more testimony that this case is not going to have a happy ending.

***I note that Asteroid SEAN is posited at 19:38 Pisces, the same degree and sign as Hailey's secondary progressed SOUTH NODE, and partile square MERCURY RX the 5th House Child 19 Sagittarius and close trine Lord 1 VENUS 20 Scorpio in the Reported Missing chart. FWIW, approx. twenty four hours earlier at the time of the alleged LAST SEEN, Asteroid SEAN was partile trine Lord 1 VENUS (Hailey) conjunct SERPENTIS, both at 19 Scorpio, and closely square Lord 5 of Children MERCURY 20 Sagittarius RX. While Asteroid testimonies cannot in any way be considered an indictment of a certain male, they certainly strongly support the urgent need for further questioning.

Thanks,
Soulscape

respectully snipped from above post
These testimonies give a sense whatever happened to Hailey happened very close to home.

Does anything show where she may be hidden????

Key charts in a Missing Person case include the LAST SEEN and the REPORTED MISSING.

Both charts should tell a similar story and when they don't, it is a clue to the Astrologer that she or he should dig deeper. Often the discrepancy can be attributed to the fact (usually ascertained much later in the case) that the LAST SEEN is corrupted --- either because the time is misreported or because the person who claims to have last seen the victim is lying.

In the Hailey Dunn case, both the LAST SEEN and the REPORTED MISSING charts give the same sickening testimony.

HaileyDunnReportedMissingwcallouts.gif

[Note: There is no need to insert the Mother, reporter of the Missing Person, into the chart. We can either take Lord 1 (VENUS) to represent Hailey or Lord 5 of Children, MERCURY. Actually, the testimony of one should support the other, and I will examine both.]

ALGOL, the most malefic Fixed Star in the Heavens, sits partile conjunct the ASCENDANT at 26 Taurus. ALGOL symbolizes 'losing one's head,' either literally or figuratively, and bodes no good news.

ASCENDANT Ruler Lord 1 VENUS (Hailey) is posited in the unfortunate 6th House, same as in the LAST SEEN chart, in detriment (in the sign opposite her rulership), and just 23 minutes past exact semisquare to PLUTO, co-Lord 7 the Perp and natural co-Lord of the 8th House of Death on the natural wheel (Aries Rising). VENUS (Hailey) is similarly semisquare SUN, and due to placement, sign and aspect, in bad condition.

The SUN symbolizes the Event. Here, at 07 Capricorn, it is posited in the 8th House of Death wedged between two malefics, PLUTO and MARS. The Event is based on something ruled by the House with Leo on its cusp, here, the 4th House. In addition to endings and the grave, the 4th House is the home and the sign Leo symbolizes children in general.

The MOON 16 Libra symbolizes the Action and like Lord 1 VENUS, is posited in the unfortunate 6th House, partile (in the same degree) conjunct SATURN, a death marker.

The Action (MOON) is based on something ruled by the House with Cancer on its cusp: here the 3rd House of the Near Neighborhood. The Arabic Part of DEATH 02:58 Leo in the 3rd House is parallel (acts as a conjunction) the ASCENDANT and is disposited by the SUN in the 8th House of Death. The Part of DEATH is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES), confirming a tragedy/ catastrophe/ fatality. These testimonies give a sense whatever happened to Hailey happened very close to home.

Note that the 3rd House Cusp degree, 15 Cancer, is conjunct the Arabic Part of TREACHERY 16 Cancer, and is the position of Hailey Dunn's natal MOON (sunrise position). In this Reported Missing chart, MOON last squared MARS (Lord 7 the Perp and Turned Lord 8 of Death of the 5th House Child) and next conjuncts SATURN. Also keep in mind that MARS 15 Capricorn partile opposes Hailey's natal MOON 15 Cancer (sunrise position).

There would be good cause to consider MERCURY, Lord 5 of Children, as Hailey's marker as well. We see 07 Virgo on the 5th House of Children cusp and Hailey's natal SUN is posited at 05 Virgo.

In the Reported Missing Chart, MERCURY is Retrograde at 19 Sagittarius in the radix 7th House / Turned 3rd House of Near Neighborhood, close square Hailey's secondary progressed SUN (18 Virgo) and partile square her secondary progressed NODES (19 Virgo/Pisces). Because retrogradation suggests 'poor condition' / 'damaged' / 'returned in a damaged condition' and Fateful Degree placements indicate tragedy/catastrophe/fatality, we are getting more testimony that this case is not going to have a happy ending.

***I note that Asteroid SEAN is posited at 19:38 Pisces, the same degree and sign as Hailey's secondary progressed SOUTH NODE, and partile square MERCURY RX the 5th House Child 19 Sagittarius and close trine Lord 1 VENUS 20 Scorpio in the Reported Missing chart. FWIW, approx. twenty four hours earlier at the time of the alleged LAST SEEN, Asteroid SEAN was partile trine Lord 1 VENUS (Hailey) conjunct SERPENTIS, both at 19 Scorpio, and closely square Lord 5 of Children MERCURY 20 Sagittarius RX. While Asteroid testimonies cannot in any way be considered an indictment of a certain male, they certainly strongly support the urgent need for further questioning.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Is there anything that indicates that Hailey will be found? I hope that she is able to be brought home.

respectully snipped from above post
These testimonies give a sense whatever happened to Hailey happened very close to home.

Does anything show where she may be hidden????

Is there anything that indicates that Hailey will be found? I hope that she is able to be brought home.

In both the LAST SEEN and REPORTED MISSING charts, Hailey is symbolized by VENUS, at 19 - 20 Scorpio, in the cadent 6th House. Cadent houses suggest 'hidden' and/or not easy to find.

The direction is NORTH (Scorpio) by WEST. (See Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson, Simplified Horary Astrology)

Scorpio suggests swamps, bleak stretches, drains, spots where vermin and reptiles breed, rubbish dumps, places of rot and stench, stagnant pools, tarpits and oil pools, locations subject to flooding, ruins near water and in general lowlands.

VENUS in Scorpio in the 6th House gives a cadent house with VENUS at North Latitude which according to Ivy gives a timing mechanism of 3 miles. If we multiply 3 miles times the difference in degrees between VENUS and MOON, we get 51 miles using the LAST SEEN and 12 miles using the REPORTED MISSING.

My own sense is that Hailey is more WEST than NORTH and the mileage is closer (12 miles) rather than farther (51 miles).

Please keep in mind this is speculative at best, although I certainly hope it can assist in her discovery.

Perhaps Tuba can comment on the newer method (Renee Francis method, brought to us by Butterfly some time ago), which may provide another, and possibly more accurate, way to determine where Hailey may be found.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads