GUILTY TN - C.T., 9, Rogersville, 4 May 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appearances can change... Hair dye is cheap!

Exactly what I was thinking. The photo is not clear enough for me to see how many wrinkles the canoer has on his face. Maybe there are fewer than Simpson's. Can anyone decifer what's on the boat and tie it back to what we know has been purchased?

I definitely think it is a little human up front in a blue life vest, sitting on the ground, looking to the right. The photo is behind, so she looks even smaller.

UPDATE: There has been an unconfirmed sighting of two individuals matching the description of missing 9 year old C. T. and her alleged abductor, 57 year old uncle, Gary Simpson. This photo was taken Monday, May 9 along the Lamine River.
ABC17 NEWS
Cooper County Sheriffs Dept. Released This Photo.

a1304b8dccf043b3db0c5da4ec5bdb40.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/1838734917...3873491711853/950258248406703/?type=3&theater

I saw this on The Aware Foundation's Facebook page. This photo was released to the news station by the Cooper County Sheriffs Dept. in Missouri.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

It looks like there is a fuel tank in the right rear of the boat...

... And a tarp, a pink blanket, and other gear in the back. He must have packed the canoe with their camping gear. Wonder when he got it? This proves he had this planned.

I hate that we are almost to the point to move over to thread #2 and no C. :(

this one is getting long. It will close in ten minutes

I feel like I can see pretty well with it blown up because I am on a computer. (From my perspective) He doesnt have a beard, he is wearing glasses, his arms and back look pretty muscular/ athletic, he has a tan/ light army green typr t-shirt on, his legs are bent at the knee, he has one oar, holding it to the right of the boat. Cant make out shoes but can see the tops of ankle type socks, has darker tan shorts/ pants, can only see below the shirt, not on legs. Hes sitting on something blue. He is looking at an angle to the left.

She has a bun in her hair- the hair looks more strawberry blonde/ light brown in my pic. White face, looking directly to the right, aqua vest (?) on, may be sitting on something light pink, legs looked covered, but cant see the color of pants/ shorts. I thought she was sitting on the ground, but I think she is sitting on another crossover seat, like the man.

In the back of the boat are some supllies. There is a red thing that looks like a bag or maybe a fuel tank? Looks more like a bag, to me. A blue thing, looks like another mat like he is sitting on, a tan bag (but that could be another seat across the boat) and something green in the very back- looks like a turtle shell to me! lol

I don't tend to give Heavy much weight. They basically take bits from MSM and bits from social media and mash it all up into a sometimes not very accurate bite size story. Most MSM accounts state the Walmart trip was earlier on Wednesday, abduction day.
Thanks, tylca- that is the impression I had of heavy, too. As far as the date of the Walmart trip, I wasn't sure if I missed somethin big or if it was just heavy's sloppy reporting.

His arms, shoulders and back look younger, stronger than GS to me.

That guy looks much younger to me. Maybe even by 7-10 years. He looks bigger too, heavier, more athletic. GS looks thinner to me.
The person in front is looking to the right and appears to have her blond hair up in a bun.

I am definitely not saying it IS them, just that it was a new report. I am so hoping there is some kind of confirmed sighting that is them. Also, you can rent canoes and kayaks all around and they are cheap.

I just had a local from around Lamine River tell me there are no canoe/kayak rentals in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa