GUILTY TN - Ciriyah West, 3, beaten to death, Memphis, 29 May 2013

Tonya421

Reaction score
in custody after he told LE "he spanked her good"

I've looked for an update (this was posted 5/30/13) but didn't find one

The child was unresponsive when McKinney placed her in his Ford Mustang and drove her to the mother.

From there, McKinney The child was unresponsive when McKinney placed her in his Ford Mustang and drove her to the mother.

From there, McKinney dropped off the mother and daughter at Delta Medical Center.

The child was quickly transferred to Le Bonheur with a subdural hematoma, liver laceration, kidney laceration, a bladder rupture, and her brain had shifted 8 millimeters.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/22461212/man-arrested-after-beating-child-unconscious

No words except bad ones....

I hope someone can find an update to see if this poor child survived.

Oh no....Rest in peace, Ciriyah....

“No child should ever experience what my baby experienced,” said Ciriyah’s mother, Cassie West, who lost her job because of time she’d taken from work to spend with her child at the hospital.

I didn't see anything about mom knowing anything about abuse beforehand, and I'm usually one to jump all over a birth vessel staying with someone knowing they abuse their child, so I'm holding off of that for now.
In the link above, she says that they had been together for 2 yrs, and when I went looking for any criminal history he had, all I could find was his arrest for beating this sweet child, but I could've missed something too

October 2016:

Man to serve 40 years for murdering girlfriend’s 3-year-old daughter

http://wreg.com/2016/10/17/man-to-serve-40-years-for-murdering-girlfriends-3-year-old-daughter/

A man who told police he spanked his girlfriend’s 3-year-old daughter for five or six minutes when she cried after a bath will spend decades behind bars.

Tony McKinney, 30, pleaded guilty and reached a settlement to serve 40 years in prison for second-degree murder, as well as 25 years for aggravated child abuse of a child under 8, according to the Shelby County District Attorney’s Office. The sentences will be served concurrently.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer
Back