Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow Splitting Up

Yeah, I have a hard time feeling sorry for GP about anything...she even has to choose a pompous, preposterous term from a "life advice" book to say she is splitting with the spouse. I am more surprised CM stayed married to her for ten years...

You have to feel sorry for her kids, it can't be much for them at Gwyneth's house.

Another "article":

Gwyneth Paltrow's 'obsession with Kabbalah and VERY strict diet caused huge tension with non-believer Chris Martin… who wanted children to have treats'
By Fay Strang
PUBLISHED: 05:46 EST, 27 March 2014 | UPDATED: 10:45 EST, 27 March 2014

Snipped:

article-2590575-1C9D2A5D00000578-331_634x779.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...d-huge-tension-non-believer-Chris-Martin.html

I find this hysterical.. Because instead of bending and giving a little, If this is indeed the case, She has lost all control and when they are with their dad he can give them corndogs and sundaes and she will have NO say.

Again.. Ridiculous.

I have always found her to be vapid, self absorbed and pretentious. I remember her gushing over her fashion "must have: T-shirt which was a plain white T-shirt for $90, that was "exclusively designed". What a freakin moron! I see idiots like her worshiping overpriced designer carp like that and just :rolleyes:.

I'm not surprised that she can't divorce or separate like a normal person. She just has to do it with a pretentious over-done presentation of it like she is so enlightened and we are stupid. She also follows the teaching of Drs. Habib Sadeghi AND Sherry Sami who explain it for us.

"According to the teachings of conscious uncoupling, humans simply aren't meant to stay married for so long.

They point toward the exponential increase in lifespan that humans have experienced in the last century or so:

'We’re living three lifetimes compared to early humans, perhaps we need to redefine the construct. Social research suggests that because we’re living so long, most people will have two or three significant long-term relationships in their lifetime.

'Our biology and psychology aren’t set up to be with one person for four, five, or six decades.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Paltrows-New-Age-separation-Chris-Martin.html

Um yeah, whatever :rolleyes:

I guess my MIL and FIL who have been together 55 years are just SO unenlightened. I really should go over there and explain to them just how they are biologically and physiologically deficient because they have stayed together for so long. maybe I can buy them matching $90 Tshirts to help enlighten them and to raise their consciousness.

Matt Lauer on the Today Show did a "whoops" this am and called it "Unconscious Coupling". :giggle:

I saw a headline about this story and it made me chuckle:

"Gwyneth Paltrow even breaks up better than you do".

And another:

"Conscious Uncoupling: Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Even Break Up Like Elitist *advertiser censored**holes."

I saw a headline about this story and it made me chuckle:

"Gwyneth Paltrow even breaks up better than you do".

And another:

"Conscious Uncoupling: Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Even Break Up Like Elitist *advertiser censored**holes."

Yeah, well, that's my motto: if you can't break up all chic and exclusive, why bother to break up at all.

maybe Chris just got fed up with it swaying in the bathwater like seaweed :what:

:rolleyes:

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Step Out Together Looking 'Lovey-Dovey,' Says Source
04/10/2014 at 12:45 PM EDT

Not even two weeks after announcing their decision to "consciously uncouple," Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin still seemed very much together at Robert Downey Jr.'s 49th birthday party, held at Downey's home on Sunday.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20805487,00.html

Elley mae now you know better, just keep laughing, do not type what you are thinking.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Strict vegan Gwyneth Paltrow let her kids splurge on hot dogs covered in Frito's at Moses' 8th birthday bash
By Cassie Carpenter
Published: 11:29 EST, 15 April 2014 | Updated: 14:43 EST, 15 April 2014

Snipped:

Famed vegan Gwyneth Paltrow allowed her two children to splurge during Moses' 8th birthday party at their Brentwood home last Saturday.

The newly separated 41-year-old's son and nine-year-old daughter Apple were welcome to feast on dishes at the Dogtown Dogs food truck, according to UsWeekly.

One of their signature dishes - the 'Trailer Trash' - is an all-beef hot dog topped with beef chili, nacho cheese, and Frito's corn crisps.

article-2605213-1D2135A400000578-56_634x265.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...s-covered-Fritos-Moses-8th-birthday-bash.html

I think Gwyneth is a pompous biotch. On another note....if she is raising these kids vegan letting them eat hot dogs with Fritos is a gastric event waiting to happen. You don't from vegan to hot dogs.

I think Gwyneth is a pompous biotch. On another note....if she is raising these kids vegan letting them eat hot dogs with Fritos is a gastric event waiting to happen. You don't from vegan to hot dogs.

bbm, I think your right.

Lord give me grace. I really cannot stand this woman:

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/c...n-internet-comments-to----war--133551066.html

One poor vet who heard about this commented below the article. He described watching his buddies blow up. This comment really, really angered him.

She really is the most annoying person on planet earth.

Why don't we send her off to war and when she gets back she can tell us which is worse - the internet comments or fighting in the war.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back