Marine Cpl. Cesar Laurean caught!!

That is a good comparison! Yes, it was very unusual to me also, and I think it was to bolster her credibility for the trial since it's basically going to be her word against whatever his defense puts up. So many in the area as well as on the boards think she was involved so the DA is trying to clear her name, imo.

From the polls I have seen coming out of that county DA Hudson is fighting an uphill battle. Every poll I have seen the majority think she is involved in the crime itself. I saw one today and about 3% thought Cesar did this on his own.

imoo

And that's another point of agreement. :) That phrase ("cheating") isn't usually used when talking about someone who allegedly raped another woman. And there was one time that we know of where it was termed consensual, so the "rape" was probably more of a "date rape" (if even that) than what we normally think of as a rapist. I still think it's possible the "rape" became that when Maria found out he was married and thought she might be pregnant.

Marines talk and she worked in admin also so she had access to records that stated his maritial status. It's like working in an HR department. Being a women, IMO she went to his records ASAP to verify this.

From the polls I have seen coming out of that county DA Hudson is fighting an uphill battle. Every poll I have seen the majority think she is involved in the crime itself. I saw one today and about 3% thought Cesar did this on his own.

imoo
I saw that one too! His defense attorneys should be happy. :eek:

imoo

thanks obe's. she helped paint the 'accent wall' the color of 'Dried Blood'. My wife picks out yellows, pale blues or if in a bold manner shades of bright maroon but not 'Dried Blood Red'. Marines could have painted Scarlet and Gold to be 'Ooh-Rah' but not that, IMO.:bang: :waitasec:

Marines talk and she worked in admin also so she had access to records that stated his maritial status. It's like working in an HR department. Being a women, IMO she went to his records ASAP to verify this.
I forgot she'd have access to his records. I guess that she must have known all along then.

Ocean, I don't see how a fire on top of a grave can cause such damage to a body. The baby's hand was burned completely off which meant the fire had to burn through Maria's abdomen, muscles, uterus, and the placenta to reach that baby. I don't see how heat from a bonfire can do that much damage. I think there had to be an open flame directly on her body. (Sorry for the graphics.)

My God SS... what happened to Maria and the baby was horrific to say the least. To think Christine is STILL concerned over the fact that Cesar cheated on her makes me sick and even more on the side that she is indeed guilty of this crime in some way herself. My husband cheating on me would be the least of my worries if I were in her situation. Your gonna tell me that your husband murdered, buried and cooked another women & her baby (most likely HIS baby) in your back yard and your still fuming over an affair? Christine is guilty as hell, she is still after all this a women scorned! I don't know if maybe she is a little bit retarded or completely psycho?

Ocean, I don't see how a fire on top of a grave can cause such damage to a body. The baby's hand was burned completely off which meant the fire had to burn through Maria's abdomen, muscles, uterus, and the placenta to reach that baby. I don't see how heat from a bonfire can do that much damage. I think there had to be an open flame directly on her body. (Sorry for the graphics.)

You do raise a valid point. How can she be so selfish to be concerned with him cheating on her in light of what she claims he has done? You would think that it would be the furthest thing from her mind.

She isn't writing about what a monster she is married to, about how she never knew that side of him capable of this horrific murder, or about how the father of her child is now going to spend the rest of his life in jail. She is writing about how Cesar and Maria were lovers and trying to come to terms with THAT!

I would say it is totally inappropriate behavior to the nth degree. No woman in her shoes would be dwelling on that part of this story, imo. A woman and baby murdered inside her home with her skull bashed in, throat slashed, burned, then baked should have become her main focus and anger against the man she says that did this crime! Not still be angry he cheated.

I understand that SS but I don't want to be too graphic either but that really doesn't have to happen.

I think as Gabriel decomposed and was charred by the trapped heat.... the little hand came loose at the wrist and fell away from the arm. If there were open flames then poor Gabriel's very soft and plyable hand would have burned up quickly since it is so tender. For that little hand to survive there was no open flames in that pit only on top of the ground imo.

If one builds a raging bonfire above ground it heats the ground below and any cavity where the heat becomes trapped. Now the earth wasn't packed like originally and it is very hard to get dirt back in as solid as it was before the hole was dug even if it is put back in and packed down. I dig holes all the time for my plants and think I have enough dirt but as the dirt settles I have to go back and add more because no matter what unless packed by some type of equipment it will have air pockets of some kind and is never as packed tight as the original undisturbed earth.

If there had been a flame on top of an open grave there is absolutely no way that any recognizable clothing could be unidentified. Yet the plastic bag which we all know burns quickly and will instantly go poof without any effort even if close to a flame, was found along with being able to identify the shirt color, a bra etc. and the size of the baby outfit was still identifiable. They even took a sample of Maria's hair and hair is the first to burn up quickly if it comes in contact with an open flame. With Maria being placed on her side it brought her body up closer to the above heat from the fire than if she was placed in a totally prone position laying flat.

Heat of any kind can cause this even when the heat is not directly placed. For example if we cut our ovens down to a low 250 degrees but left it on for hours and hours when cooking .........well you know what I am saying..and like I said I dont want to be too graphic either. Now a bonfire has a much higher temperture than 200 degrees.

The ME has seen these bodies and so have LE yet LE still maintains that they believe that he did not have intent to burn the bodies and he continued to add dirt as the grave settled. CS said it is their belief that he meant to camouflage where he had buried Maria. If they thought he had intended to do that they would have had no qualms in charging him with desecrating their bodies. If they can tack on a misdemeanor charge for the attempted use of her card they certainly would attach this charge as that offense would be more severe.

Don't get me wrong....it is a sad and horrible thing what happened to them to start with and to their bodies but I truly feel it was not done as some plan to burn them in an open flame pit...... if that were the case there would be nothing but ashes and maybe bone fragments left. The ME said that Maria's body when recovered was 95 pounds. She had shrunk for her original weight of 140 pounds due to the vast decomposition and charring.

imoo

You do raise a valid point. How can she be so selfish to be concerned with him cheating on her in light of what she claims he has done? You would think that it would be the furthest thing from her mind.

She isn't writing about what a monster she is married to, about how she never knew that side of him capable of this horrific murder, or about how the father of her child is now going to spend the rest of his life in jail. She is writing about how Cesar and Maria were lovers and trying to come to terms with THAT!

I would say it is totally inappropriate behavior to the nth degree. No woman in her shoes would be dwelling on that part of this story, imo. A woman and baby murdered inside her home with her skull bashed in, throat slashed, burned, then baked should have become her main focus and anger against the man she says that did this crime! Not still be angry he cheated.

All of this points to me that she wanted Maria dead, wanted her competition out of the way, and had some sort of hand in it, if she didn't kill her or help him kill her, she at least had knowledge of it and helped with the cover-up. If she was truly innocent, she'd be mad at him for the murder.

OK Ocean, I will take your word for it. :) I guess I really didn't want to consider that all those people were standing around while she smoldered. Which raises another question for me: How did those Marines and others not smell her and the baby "baking and charring"? They were not cooking over that fire. It should have had a stench.

(I am going back to review reports on the fire. I don't recall specifically what Brown said now.)

AMEN!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Add to that, she wouldn't be secretly communicating with him while he is a fugitive in Mexico unless she was going to run to LE with the information where he was!

I found this article and found it intersting and wanted to share..

"Sir,

Can you assure immunity from a military court martial if I come back? , I know they will convict me with no evidence, I cant risk Leavenworth or a chain gang, what can you do for me?"

His full email and response from Sherriff Brown can be read here...

http://www.nbc17.com/midatlantic/ncn/news.apx.-content-articles-NCN-2008-04-10-0027.html

I just saw this last night. First, if you wanted to avoid the chain gang or Leavenworth, you (and imo your wife) should have considered the consequences of your actions. I would never make a deal with either of them. They should be chained! I still feeling Christina played a part here. Her hands are not clean in this murder or coverup. IMO, she was involved in the murder. At the very very least, the coverup. Court martial both of them and let the chips fall as they may.

Also, would you, knowing full well the tracking capabilites law enforcement has when it comes to emails/internet, risk being caught just to ask these questions? I sure as hell wouldnt'. Either he is dumb as dirt or he has cards tucked up his sleeve to offer in a deal. He could very well be dumb as dirt, but I think he has something on Christina. Both are nothing but cowards. If you want so badly to avoid paying the prices for your crime then either 1) be the stronger/bigger person, don't run, admit your part, and turn yourself in OR 2) DON"T COMMIT THE CRIME.

An eye for an eye in my book. Let them meet the same end Maria and her baby did. Right down to the fire pit.:furious:

AMEN!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Add to that, she wouldn't be secretly communicating with him while he is a fugitive in Mexico unless she was going to run to LE with the information where he was!

Was this a subliminal message to Cesar? That she is blaming him for THIS because none of it would have happened if he hadn't been cheating on her with Maria?

Is this the way she may place blame absolving herself of her own guilt in wrongdoings she may be guilty of concerning this crime????:eek:

imoo

OK Ocean, I will take your word for it. :) I guess I really didn't want to consider that all those people were standing around while she smoldered. Which raises another question for me: How did those Marines and others not smell her and the baby "baking and charring"? They were not cooking over that fire. It should have had a stench.

(I am going back to review reports on the fire. I don't recall specifically what Brown said now.)

Hi SS!

I am not sure that there would be an odor. She was trapped beneath the soil and dirt was over the top.

If the trial is held in Onslow County, it looks like a jury pool may not be convinced he acted alone ~

http://lejeuneunderground.com/topic.jsp?topicId=11139273

And those polls have been consistent from day one. I think the best place to try this case is right there in that county. I am positive that Mr. Parramore indeed knows the buzz going around in his own community.

From the poll results they will not come into this trial with preconceived notions of guilt. In this particular case there doesn't seem to be that stamp of GUILTY even before a trial is held.

I think an Onslow jury will be looking for real evidence that he is the one did this.

imoo

I haven't seen this link posted but if it has been - sorry. It gives a good deal of information about where and how Laurean was hiding/living. Also he apparently went into town quite frequently to the internet cafe.

One other thing - NCIS is waiting for his return to obtain a DNA sample to be used for determining the paternity of the baby. Many had questions as to if that had been done - apparently, not yet.

http://www.wral.com/news/national_world/world/story/2724127/

"On Friday, Navy investigators said they would wait until Laurean is returned to the United States to perform a paternity test to determine if he was the father of the unborn child, because they want a reliable DNA sample from him."

But what everyone keeps forgetting and more then likley they want to see christina to get charged is this. The LE have stated the knew where Lauren was hiding in Mexico. Now we need to open our eyes and see that the way the knew was because Christina told them about the e-mails. Since day 1 the LE has stated she was cooperating with both the LE and the USMC.:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SGS3030
Back