Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Jay Wendall is saying he thinks Kc could have left Caylee with someone and said she doesn't have to tell anyone the truth. UNREAL

I watched this today...remind me NOT to call this guy if I ever need a defense attorney! What a :loser: *rolleyes*

If I heard correctly today while watching Vinnie,he said jury selection would be televised,and media would be in court room. The live feed will be supplied to all. I'm getting older so I HOPE I heard correctly, (or just wishful thinking) I also heard Vinnie say that this is what JB was talking about (no cameras in court) on Friday.IDK Somebody help me here,did anyone else see this?:waitasec:

i HEARD THE SAME

Now playing video clip from Rob Dick interview on Tru Tv. RD saying kc more concerned w/number of camera's shooting video of her, RD sayin kc's focus more on how she looked for the camera . . . . no concern for Caylee. Most telling thing for RD - kc reading the reports from cops . . . . cops are lying and don't know what's going on . . . Tracy said kc you lied . . . . kc said "but they haven't even found her clothes yet" . . .

I heart Rob!!!!

(sorry couldnt help myself)

Or Ricardo. I think they might pull a surprise slam and aim for Ricardo. George is too ready for it now. imo

well they can scream rape all they want, then we will find out who Caylees dad is and it Ain't George, we already saw those results, so I do not think this is the reason they will accuse George. He is saying he is the last to see Caylee alive and Cindy placed her as being in the pool with her the day she was last seen so we shall see IF THIS EVEN GETS TO TRIAL>

InSession just showed a clip of Ryan interviewing Baez... Ryan asked JB why he thinks this case has received so much attention. Baez says, (and I paraphrase) "You probably won't like the answer, but it is because she is young, pretty and white." He also said that if she was African American, Hispanic, etc., we would never have even heard her name... HE WOULD, but we wouldn't.

Then InSession reverts back to their studio and Ryan discusses that theory with one of his guests (sorry, I didn't catch his name), who agrees. However, he also states that, in part, it is due to the actions of ICA herself.

I have a somewhat different theory about why this case received so much attention, especially on a national level. I believe that when Caylee was FIRST reported missing, what attracted many people to this case was the bizarre actions and statements on NATIONAL TV of the GRANDMOTHER. I was dumbstruck by Cindy's comments and behavior on Greta's show just a day or so after ICA had been arrested the first time. That was my introduction to this case. And I was hooked...

ICA being "young, pretty and white" may have attracted some followers to this case. (And that's assuming "everyone" thinks ICA is pretty... cause I was always taught "pretty is as pretty does"..... but I digress....) And ICA's own behavior most likely brought attention to this case. But I truly believe it was the actions of her mother and attorney that really brought attention to this case AT THE BEGINNING. And I think their continued bizarre comments and behavior continue to draw folks in... and keep us here.

There are plenty of "young, pretty and white" mothers who kill their children that don't get this kind of attention. Stacy Barker (who killed who adorable little 18 mo. old, Emma) comes to mind. And we have heard very little about her case. I believe it's because her parents and her attorneys have kept their mouths shut.

So I guess the moral to this story is.... if you want attention, have someone (if not yourself) behave bizarrely and in the extreme on NATIONAL TV. THAT is what brought attention to this case originally IMO. And we all know that Baez couldn't keep his mug off national TV and made some pretty bizarre statements himself.

Please understand that takes nothing away from precious Caylee..... but unless you were local, most of us would probably have never heard of Caylee if Cindy hadn't gone on national TV and behaved so poorly.

All JMHO and I really did not mean to go on a rant. But I believe in giving "credit" where credit is due.... It is my opinion that ICA being " young, pretty <cough> and white" had VERY little to do with this becoming such a high profile case.

All I can say to this is: Yes, Jose, KC is young and 'white.' You can see colors and count.

The rest of your statements are a delusion, JB, 'cuz she ain't too purty.:rocker:

Perhaps you can arrange some sort of after-conviction connection for you and your 'pretty' client. But stop trying to sell it to us because all of us with eyes are gagging out here.:sick:

I first heard about this case while I was driving home from another state with my mother-in-law in the car. I heard the terror in Cindy's voice on the radio during her 911 call and the apathy in KC's voice. I was hooked and immediately knew KC did it. I didn't know if she was white, purple or green, and didn't care.

Get a job Jose.

The complete two-part interview between Ryan and Baez will be shown on InSession next week, April 28 and 29, beginning at 11:00 a.m. Eastern.

InSession certainly seems to have crawled into bed with the defense lately, wouldn't you agree?

All I can say to this is: Yes, Jose, KC is young and 'white.' You can see colors and count.

The rest of your statements are a delusion, JB, 'cuz she ain't too purty.:rocker:

Perhaps you can arrange some sort of after-conviction connection for you and your 'pretty' client. But stop trying to sell it to us because all of us with eyes are gagging out here.:sick:

I first heard about this case while I was driving home from another state with my mother-in-law in the car. I heard the terror in Cindy's voice on the radio during her 911 call and the apathy in KC's voice. I was hooked and immediately knew KC did it. I didn't know if she was white, purple or green, and didn't care.

Get a job Jose.

BBM

He has one...professional softball catching interviewee / media hound.

Caylee was Young, Pretty and White. Get a life Baez, the attention was not gained from your client is was gained by the beautiful little girl she took from this earth way too soon.:maddening:

ITA.....your wrong Baez, It was Caylee that was pretty, young and white and was in the care of her mother who lied to LE when everyone was desperate to find little Caylee. ICA's race or looks had nothing to do with my interest in following this case. I wouldn't care what color, race or looks, someone had if their child was gone and they lied like ICA. I would care just as much.
It's all about the child , not ICA Baez. Get it thru your head.
Baez sounds like a racist. He's told this story before and it's getting old.:maddening:

GEEEEEEEEEEE......Maybe it also had something to do with the simple fact that it was SUMMERTIME as in SLOW NEWS SEASON*

* except IT was JULY 15th, MY BIRTHDAY!........therefore a considered a wicked important, worldwide celebration day in my world (YEAH, SURE:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:)

IMO, what made America interested in this case was Caylee. What made America sit up and take notice was the obvious and painful attempts by the grandparents to steer the interview with FOX and Greta away from something we all suspected had occurred.
So, yes, Baez, blame the viewers, blame them for being sensationalists.
Keep running that mouth, Baez!
ETA: Once again, as always, the actions and words of this defense team do not reflect that their client is innocent. IMO, it screams guilt.

All one has to do is to look into Caylee's eyes to see why this case caught everyone's attention. Those are the most soulful, telling eyes I have ever seen. You are an angel , Caylee, and justice will be coming soon.

I ask this question on another thread but maybe here is the place to answer it: When the court trial starts will it be cast on TruTV the court station here on the Pacific Coast? I have been waiting forever for this case to start....Thanks in advance....:)

The thing that caused me to have interest in the case was the GVS interview, during that first week after Caylee was reported missing, where Cindy was became overly defensive.

THAT is what raised the red flags. Cindy's behavior in subsequent interviews increased the media interest. As well it should have.

All one has to do is to look into Caylee's eyes to see why this case caught everyone's attention. Those are the most soulful, telling eyes I have ever seen. You are an angel , Caylee, and justice will be coming soon.

The 31 day wait is what grabs everyone. Also the lies she tells would hook anyone - because they are so "unfathomable". She is young and she is pretty and all of 5 feet two inches - and I think that will keep her from the death penalty.

I know that doesn't sit well with a lot of posters. But I don't think she will ever get the death penalty.

How much did we hear about the woman who worked in the church and had killed the little girl. Forget the name. We heard about it for about a week or so and then that was it.

Also th

Guess I am being ignored...wonderful

Sorry you feel that way....Tru- Tv will broadcast, as far as I know. I believe we are all waiting to find out for sure who, where, and when broadcasts will be.

:welcome5:

I ask this question on another thread but maybe here is the place to answer it: When the court trial starts will it be cast on TruTV the court station here on the Pacific Coast? I have been waiting forever for this case to start....Thanks in advance....:)

Sorry TrueCrime:

WFTV will have all day coverage with two cameras in the courtroom. If you have a computer and can log on to it, you will have all day coverage. I believe IN Session stops at 3:30 p.m. and we cannot have that.:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey