FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mean he was missing too. lol. Just that they can't seem to get ahold of him. Right? No one is able to locate him...correct? tia

lol Sorry...

"WE" have not been able to get a hold of him. He lives outside of Orlando.

The father lives outside of Orlando. The reason we have not been able to reach him, his cell vm is full. Hubby says that's not uncommon for him. They have been divorced for several years.

Does the 11 year old's father see his son?

Am I the only one that is hinky about the ex? The father of the twins

Oh goodness no. I've been pointing my finger at him since I read the very first post. Everything about him is hinky IMO. Apparently LE is suspicious about him as well.

As for the current BF, we know virtually nothing. He was supposed to meet Michelle for dinner on Thursday but she never showed up or called. He was seen at the search location with the family and he was filled with tears--definitely hurting. If you need the link to the photo gallery I posted, let me know.

Nothing except he was supposed to have dinner with her and she never showed he said. That's all I've heard, from the link Holly posted for me. I was trying to figure out how she was gonna get home in time for the 11 yr old, get dinner and go to work by 7:30.

That was confusing to me also. How could Michele pick up her twins at 2:30 PM, be home by 3:30 PM, then cook dinner, and get ready to meet her new boyfriend for dinner and be at work for 7:30 PM.

Who looks after the three children when Michele goes to work? Does she live with her parents or does she have her own place?

I know probably no one can answer this but did any of her exes or current bf bass fish?
We fish alot and there is no way in hello I would go to some of them alone.

Every single lake, pond and practically puddles have bass in them in that area not to mention alligators (sorry for the thought). Generally they are in wooded areas with alot of places to hide someone especially on a Thursday. I know far fetched just trying to think out of the box.

Yes, they have a very good relationship.

Thank you.

I sure hope he has been in contact with his son especially since the mother of his child is missing.

Just another piece of this puzzle that needs to be resolved.

Wow. The 11 yr old's father? So she was married? Her name is still Parker....her maiden name.. Of course she could have changed it back. This is the same guy that can not be found now? What kind of work RO? TIA

He said as far as he knows they were married and yes, he's the father of the 11 year-old. He's a plumber.

The grandfather, DS's father, could have kept the twins. From what I have gathered from previous posts, DS's father is saying DS was with him the whole time MP was "missing". He could be covering for him by giving him an alibi.

That was confusing to me also. How could Michele pick up her twins at 2:30 PM, be home by 3:30 PM, then cook dinner, and get ready to meet her new boyfriend for dinner and be at work for 7:30 PM.

Who looks after the three children when Michele goes to work? Does she live with her parents or does she have her own place?

The last I heard she lived in Geneva, Fl which is the next little town over from Sanford where she works. (about 1/2 hr away) When I looked up her address the owner of the home is her sister.

There is nothing directly across from the condos, but catty-corner is Simcon Training Center? and a little north is a Walmart Supercenter.

There is no streetview inside of the condos on google maps, but here is the outside entrance to the condos.
http://g.co/maps/syrr7

Thank you.

This is a very tight community with condos on top of one another as well as condos with loads of windows all around these condos.

Do we know if this is where Michele lived with Dale before they had their last break-up?

I am sure that LE has checked with the surrounding neighbors to see if they heard anything and HOPEFULLY there is some surveillance cameras coming in and out of this complex.

Someone was saying on FB that this is the same area where Jennifer Kesse went missing. Does anyone know if thats true?

I was thinking about that earlier and meant to reread about Jennifer, but I do know it's very close the mall where she disappeared.

Am I the only one that is hinky about the ex? The father of the twins

Nope, he's my #1 POI at this point, but I'm "lookin'" at more. I'd like to know why no one can make contact with her X-hubby. Then there is NM---her current bf who she was suppose to meet for dinner. Not likely....but....??

Thank you.

I sure hope he has been in contact with his son especially since the mother of his child is missing.

Just another piece of this puzzle that needs to be resolved.

I understand he is with his father.

Nope, he's my #1 POI at this point, but I'm "lookin'" at more. I'd like to know why no one can make contact with her X-hubby. Then there is NM---her current bf who she was suppose to meet for dinner. Not likely....but....??

They divorced several yrs ago. We don't know if anyone has made contact with him. I'm saying "WE" have been unable too. He is a plumber and he works in Orlando. We know where, but would rather not say.

Thank you.

My goodness, the condos are on top of one another.

I go this route all the time. If you continue down Goldenrod you enter into the back entrance to MCO, Orlando International Airport and that's where customs, cargo, executive offices are for the airport. Very rural as you can see. There's also a small plaza going the opposite way down Goldenrod and that's where the Super Walmart and a few food places are.

The family needs to get some media coverage regarding Michele. I have had BayNews 9 (Brighthouse) on most of the day today and not one word about Michele being missing.

Although BayNews9 doesn't cover Orange County, they have covered a lot of the Anthony case and may cover Michele.

What is the local 24 hours news coverage station in Orlando? They need to be contacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member