GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they have the last ping narrowed down to only be able to come from that 1.7 mile area. I also think it has been checked before and they just want the shoulder to shoulder done to make sure the phone is not there. No one wants to miss anything. That is a good sign in this investigation.

they must have more info from her cell records that indicates that is a good place to search

Doea Kelli's apartment fall within that 1.7 mile search area?

well... still no local media saying a thing about this presser... maybe it is a media briefing..

yes, I just posted a map upstream (from hospital parking lot to her apartments is roughly 1 mile)

hth

1.7 miles in a circle arround the tower. I believe this was also done in the CA Anthony case with the aiport tower.

I wonder if this is a ping test or sorts. To find the exact points where signals vary?

Or am I overthinking it?

Soulmagent, Does the Froggy Bottoms bar fall within this 1.7 mile search, also.

How far was her apartment from the Bar?

yes (it is closer than her house)

apartment to the bar is less than a mile (the hospital to her house is almost one mile)

here is the case map:
http://g.co/maps/hx9y6

click on descriptions to the left to go to different points in the case (you can also zoom in and out)

yes (it is closer than her house)

apartment to the bar is less than a mile (the hospital to her house is almost one mile)

here is the case map:
http://g.co/maps/hx9y6

click on descriptions to the left to go to different points in the case (you can also zoom in and out)

nursebeeme, Thanks!
IF she lived only a mile from Froggy Bottoms Bar, giving her a ride home should not have taken @ 15 minutes...
it was still fairly early, did this 'driver' return to the Bar after giving her a ride?
Living in a tent/lean-too seems he would have gone back to the Bar.
IF so, what time did he get back/how long was he gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member