Holy Cow! Nukes flown across America!

ember

~*~ Tree hugging dirt worshipper ~*~
Reaction score
:banghead:
Nukes went unnoticed in a military plane from N. Dakota to Louisianna. They flew right up our nation's mid section and are 10x more powerful than the ones that wiped out Hiroshima!

Just gives ya the warm fuzzys, doesn't it!

They were not activated....but what if the plane would have crashed?! Good bye USA. There would have been quite a party in the Middle East. They would have looked at as a gift from Allah.....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20427730/?GT1=10357

I am not in the least surprised by this. You should get an indepth look at what is being transported on our railway systems every day!!

Where at in Lousiana, OMG!

from the article above....

***Snip***
The plane was carrying Advanced Cruise Missiles from Minot Air Force Base, N.D, to Barksdale Air Force Base, La., on Aug. 30, said the officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because of a Defense Department policy not to confirm information on nuclear weapons.
***Snip***

:slap:

Not to worry, they weren't armed, hehe.

They were warheads on some decommissioned Cruise Missiles. I wonder why the Cruise Missiles are being decommissioned, and just how old these Cruise Missiles are??

Looks like they fired the honcho in charge of that mistake! (I heard the President had to be notified! Someone's head had to roll! LOL)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back