Nancy Reagan Hospitalized...

I wonder why she fell. Like a mini stroke or something of that nature.

Thank goodness she didn't break her hip. She is such a frail person.

Aww poor Nance I hope she is going to be ok... Such a beautiful,wonderful lady with a giant heart.

I am glad to read that it appears she will be fine. Falls at her age (86) can be so dangerous. I wish her well.

Thank goodness she didn't break her hip. She is such a frail person.

Jilly,

You are right,she does look frail,and when I heard she fell and was in the hospital I thought,oh no this lady weighs 90 lbs,this is not good.But spunky little Nancy made it through,good for her!

I just love her. I never saw such love as I did between President and Mrs. Reagan. Her self control at his funeral moved me to tears as it was so obvious she didn't want to leave his casket when it was time to walk away.

I just love her. I never saw such love as I did between President and Mrs. Reagan. Her self control at his funeral moved me to tears as it was so obvious she didn't want to leave his casket when it was time to walk away.

I know...I would give anything to have a love like that.

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Former first lady Nancy Reagan has been hospitalized for treatment of fractures to her pelvis and lower spine suffered in a fall at her home last week, her spokeswoman said on Wednesday.

The 87-year-old widow of President Ronald Reagan will remain at the University of California, Los Angeles Medical Center for a few more days, until doctors are satisfied with her progress, then return home, said spokeswoman Joanne Drake.

Link: http://www.reuters.com/article/vcCandidateFeed7/idUSTRE49E7N320081015

Thank you for the story-heal quickly Nancy....

Ouch is right! Poor Nancy she is elderly,also she has no padding on those bones at all,she is painfully thin. I'm surprised she was able to withstand the pain as long as she did.

I hope she will be ok. Especially at her age falls and injuries like that can be very serious. She's always had a strong spirit so I think that will help a lot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back